Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect, David Lyon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect, David Lyon (165 Views)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect, David Lyon by soloenzo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari congratulates Bayelsa APC and the victorious governor elect, David Lyon on his victory in the just concluded Bayelsa gubernatorial election yesterday.

The president’s message to the Bayelsa Governor elect;

“I most warmly congratulate the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the Bayelsa election, David Lyon, on his impressive victory. I look forward to working with the incoming government to improve the lives of the people of Bayelsa State.”

“I commend the people of Bayelsa for generally exercising their right to vote in a peaceful manner, notwithstanding the violence in some areas. Sadly the violence led to some deaths, particularly before the election. My deepest sympathies to the families of the victims.”

“Violence during elections vitiates our commitment to demonstrate to the world and upcoming generation that we are a people capable of electing leaders in a peaceful and orderly manner.”

“I would like to urge Governor-elect Lyon to strive to carry along all the various interests, in the next phase of this journey. And to all those not satisfied with the outcome of the election, I urge you to seek redress through the constitutionally-established channels.”

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/18/president-buhari-congratulates-bayelsa-governor-elect-david-lyon/

cc lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect, David Lyon by Bola146(f): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
embarassed cry APC All is well

(1) (Reply)

Onyema: America Only Goes After Law Breakers- Buhari's Aide / Governor Akeredolu Chides Olanusi Over Uncomplementary Remarks On Development. / Be _more Committed To Your Service Year – Akeredolu Charges Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.