Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fedex Problem, Assistance Required - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fedex Problem, Assistance Required (1124 Views)

Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC / Is Fedex Shipping To Nigeria From USA Reliable / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by Horlahwarley: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I was expecting a package from US through FEDEX, and it has arrived, now they are telling me it has been held by customs and NDLEA, here is the first mail they sent me:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express

This shipment has been considered dutiable by the Nigeria Customs Service as part of their routine check and would be released subject to payment of duties and taxes.

Kindly provide your Tax Identification Number for Customs duty assessment based on the new clearance procedure introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. For additional information you may logon to www.customs.gov.ng Please note that we will make use of our company’s TIN for your duty assessment if you do not have one or in the event that your TIN is not acceptable in customs platform.

We will keep you informed as soon as we receive the duty advice on the package from Customs.

Secondly, for the NDLEA clearance, you are required to contact the Government Agency for the clearance of this package via phone number 07031763010/09062541198 or see them at our head office is located at 70 International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos.

Their operational hours are between 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm Mondays to Friday, please quote your tracking number.
And they later sent me another mail:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express.

This shipment has been considered dutiable by the Nigeria Customs Service as part of their routine check and would be released subject to payment of duties and taxes.

The estimated duty and taxes amount is =N=211,306.36 (Two Hundred and Eleven Thousand, Three Hundred and Six Naira. Thirty Six Kobo).

Kindly make payment into any of our following bank accounts either using a deposit slip at the bank or via online transfer. After making payment, kindly send in the bank's deposit slip or a screenshot of payment if online transfer was done alongside details below through email, copying cs@redstarplc.com

NB: I’m expecting two iPhone 11pro max
Now they keep telling me to call NDLEA, and when I call them, they tell me to call back
Re: Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by SUPERPACK: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Horlahwarley:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I was expecting a package from US through FEDEX, and it has arrived, now they are telling me it has been held by customs and NDLEA, here is the first mail they sent me:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express

Kindly provide your Tax Identification Number for Customs duty assessment based on the new clearance procedure introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. For additional information you may logon to www.customs.gov.ng Please note that we will make use of our company’s TIN for your duty assessment if you do not have one or in the event that your TIN is not acceptable in customs platform.

We will keep you informed as soon as we receive the duty advice on the package from Customs.

Secondly, for the NDLEA clearance, you are required to contact the Government Agency for the clearance of this package via phone number 07031763010/09062541198 or see them at our head office is located at 70 International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos.

Their operational hours are between 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm Mondays to Friday, please quote your tracking number.
And they later sent me another mail:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express.

The estimated duty and taxes amount is =N=211,306.36 (Two Hundred and Eleven Thousand, Three Hundred and Six Naira. Thirty Six Kobo).

Kindly make payment into any of our following bank accounts either using a deposit slip at the bank or via online transfer. After making payment, kindly send in the bank's deposit slip or a screenshot of payment if online transfer was done alongside details below through email, copying cs@redstarplc.com

NB: I’m expecting two iPhone 11pro max
Now they keep telling me to call NDLEA, and when I call them, they tell me to call back
Reject the phone and request refund.
Re: Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by Horlahwarley: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
It was sent from someone I know o
Re: Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by denic896: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please I am having same issue and I have been trying the ndlea number but not available and what did they asked you
Re: Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by implementing: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Reject the phone and request refund.
best advice you'll ever get, besides if it was carded or na client send am since its FedEx then you have a problem...

Many niggies into this sending phone stuff should use services that charge you less per ib to avoid customs
Re: Fedex Problem, Assistance Required by implementing: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Horlahwarley:
It was sent from someone I know o
problem dey na...what's the phone

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 4 Or Infinix Hot8, Which One Should I Go For? / How Possible Is This Phone 4gb Ram + 64gb Rom @ N7,999 / Between Redmi 8 And Redmi Note 8 Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.