Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet (54933 Views)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by JJOF(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Mshad662:

Seriously why do you guys make mouth like this? But when Invictus and 70 other Igbo guys where arrested by Fbi you didnt say

"It can only be Igbo nah"
Lolllzzz Lwkmd. What to do na, who wan take responsibility for bad thing
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by anonimi: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
Austineva:
What a wonderful tribe call 'Igbo' a tribe blessed with everything. Igbos are d best

Yea, very true.
Blessed with a kerosene governor and statute governor while roads are full of potopoto.

Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937404_img20190307110657_jpeg344d077aaa77a670a015cde12e0a35dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937311_fbimg1551906880363_jpeg66c1be60232cccc1d7d86c7035261aed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by JJOF(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
DexterousOne:
So every thread now is an avenue for tribal supremacy contest

God
Why did you put me in the midst of so many idiots?
This is 'TRIBALLAND' bruh
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by cinoedhunter: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
But lets be realistic he can't be the first Nigerian to reach Antarctica ..every year 100s of researchers , Military personnel , pilots go to Antarctica from around the world and there must have been a Nigerian somwhere there especially among the researchers or pilots
Read well na... with the particular Russian fleet �
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Ebuka97: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It can only be Igbo naa

the likes of you are the problem we have, he is igbo and Nigerian. it would have been anybody

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by cinoedhunter: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Osaze007:
Ipob & lie
Oga read well... he is the first with that particular Russian fleet
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
biafranbaby:

Ewu. Is antartica in the north pole?

Freely educated idiot from the Waste.

Na you be the biggest mumu

Read the article well...it was said that Antarctica is a playground for her..she also went further to achieve more...nortn pole

To be able to read and write doesn't translate to proper education.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by aku626(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Why we can’t just say NO to bigotry in this country baffles me. OP says Nigerians commenters say Igbo shame

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by pwansunriseteam: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Give Igbo man Chance they will not
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Tarabye: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:
grin Afonjas how far? That afonja mumu that posted a shit about North Pole. Biko Antarctica is in the South Pole not North Pole. Illiterate.

Igbo Amaka cool
In all 196 countries, at least 100 Igbo men must be in each.

A nigga once said:read what that guy posted again but this time free your mind from tribalism..

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Read well na... with the particular Russian fleet �

The title has been changed
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by celeiyke: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Did ur cowards participate in that coup? Your poor knowledge wont let you know the coup was to make Awolowo the president. Illiterates with access to cheap data
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by francis5051: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Khd95:
At this point, I won't be surprised if Igbo's Already have plots of lands in Mars, for development cool grin
how you take know ?� I get two plots there
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Samuels90: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
wow, beautiful, loving this cool cool

IGBO = I Go Before Others kiss kiss

grin grin I am not igbo @franchasng, but that quote got me.. IGBO I go before others.. grin
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Omoapena(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
But lets be realistic he can't be the first Nigerian to reach Antarctica ..every year 100s of researchers , Military personnel , pilots go to Antarctica from around the world and there must have been a Nigerian somwhere there especially among the researchers or pilots

You believe he is?
Just because they documents his own doesn’t mean he is..
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by itu404(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Do not know why the igbos wants to condemn every other thing that works in Nigeria, but why an igbo man is mentioned with one achievement they all come out to hail and praise. he followed other there does not mean he went there alone. how about an edo man who was honoured in the Us for making drones for the military and had five degrees? did not hear a pin dropped from them Every one here sees your antecedent and determination to condemn and flays this country.
I wonder why a people will just sit down and trails a forum simply to condemn and curse. anything good from Nigeria yet, for now, they are still regarded as Nigerian by the international communities.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Awaja(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2019
It must not be drug offenses,let’s cele this hero with bottles of hero beer
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
biafranbaby:

A nigga once said:after reading the heading of a post,learn to also read what follows,befor jumping into conclution.Now go and read beyond the heading dont let hate take the better part of you and make you look stupid (No offence)

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by andy244: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Name the person and end your speculation.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by ayukdaboss(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
biafranbaby:

You're very dull because you're a tribal bigot. You couldn't even read where it said she had been to Antarctica twice and it was a joke compared to the North Pole

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Baroba(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats to him, that place go cold well well...Nwanne a na atụ azu fridge from there kanyi bido afia..
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Finnese001: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It can only be Igbo naa

Yes oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by ayukdaboss(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Temptee101:

shocked

The afonja guy na original mumu
You're the dull tribal bigot. Early morning you're on a public forum making a fool of yourself

3 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by ayukdaboss(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:
grin Afonjas how far? That afonja mumu that posted a shit about North Pole. Biko Antarctica is in the South Pole not North Pole. Illiterate.

Igbo Amaka cool
In all 196 countries, at least 100 Igbo men must be in each.
You're the illiterate here. A tribal bigot puts his tribalism in front of him before objective reasoning. How can you miss the part where she said she had been to Antarctica before and it was a joke compared to the North Pole?

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by andy244: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
itu404:
Do not know why the igbos wants to condemn every other thing that works in Nigeria, but why an igbo man is mentioned with one achievement they all come out to hail and praise. he followed other there does not mean he went there alone. how about an edo man who was honoured in the Us for making drones for the military and had five degrees? did not hear a pin dropped from them Every one here sees your antecedent and determination to condemn and flays this country.
I wonder why a people will just sit down and trails a forum simply to condemn and curse. anything good from Nigeria yet, for now, they are still regarded as Nigerian by the international communities.

The Igbos have their reasons. Have you tried to find out why? If this is your headache..... we don't care. We are Igbos and that's who we are. Gerrrit

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Wilstino: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Osaze007:
Ipob & lie

Bros Arctic and Antarctic are two different places. Check your geography.

Your reference here was for Artic (North pole), whereas the post here is about the South pole.

Hope you find this educative.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Omoapena:

You believe he is?
Just because they documents his own doesn’t mean he is..

I dont
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Finnese001: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
statusquoante:
piggiidiii... amaka... grin

stale
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by engrjoseph208: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
kettykin:
This is really commendable, i think he might be the first African too, so igbos have broken that record , it remains Mount Everest etc
Why not educate yourself and read up on Tuedon Morgan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by nonix22(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2019
ka anyi nwelu nwayo; maka ndi obi ojoo
ogbuefi677:
It can only be Igbo naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.