Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? (3067 Views)

Mist Fan / Recommend Reliable Brand For Rechargeable Mist Fan / Experience Using Mist Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by BENARI: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
The heat is here and I don't have money to buy A.C. now, and even if I did, you can't trust Nepa to give the light when you need it most.

I'm thinking of buying mist fan because of the water vapour cooling effect, however I'm not sure if it's a good idea for indoors because of effect of moisture particularly on some furniture. I know it's great for outdoors but not sure of the possible downsides indoors.

Anyone with knowledge or experience; can you please share?

Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
the important question IS: what other option do you have apart from these fan (to cool down)?
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by loadedvibes: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have a mist fan undecided honestly I don't see any difference with normal standing .. I think what you need is a fan with battery and a feature for solar panel to be connected..

if you want to use the mist feature on these fans with battery it cost more power e.g a 4hour battery will only last less than half of that when used with must function . and I think its counter productive since you need to stay cool for longer.
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by seankafor(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
post=84151693:
I have a mist fan undecided honestly I don't see any difference with normal standing .. I think what you need is a fan with battery and a feature for solar panel to be connected..

if you want to use the mist feature on these fans with battery it cost more power e.g a 4hour battery will only last less than half of that when used with must function . and I think its counter productive since you need to stay cool for longer.
so in essence, you saying the mist fan isn't worth it.

Your word holds more weight since its coming from first hand experience
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by BENARI: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
post=84151693:

Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by BENARI: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
post=84151693:

I think I like the idea of a fan with battery.

Is there any particular brand you can recommend?
Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by loadedvibes: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yes it's insignificant

seankafor:
so in essence, you saying the mist fan isn't worth it.

Your word holds more weight since its coming from first hand experience

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? by DrLivzy(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Please is a 20 watts solar panel suitable for Qasa 4.5 ah rechargeable mist fan? Am afraid of getting it burnt with a solar panel that may be too big for the inbuild controller. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Clean Uk Used Blackberry 8700g 4 Sale. / New Samsung S5 For Sale At 69k / Uk Used Iphone 6s Plus 64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.