Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Village Brides Vs. City Brides - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Brides Vs. City Brides (11470 Views)

Poll: I'll Choose:-

A Village Bride: 25% (30 votes)
A City Bride: 74% (87 votes)
This poll has ended

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / Guyz:village Vs City Girls,who Will Make A Good Wife? / Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^

excuse me i be man ooh!!
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2010
is Googles a Village bird or a city witch

or a sweet sexy lady (the type 190 adores)

i really wanna know!! grin grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
mama-gee:

There's no difference between them. . .

the only thing is that one is more knowledgeable than the other.

Mamagee.

Would you call Corpus Christi a village?
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by realdon(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
The major difference(s) could be:
- city girls are so exposed such that getting their tricks when they are playing takes extra effort on your own part as a man(only if u'r smart enough), while the village ones are not so exposed there4 easy to manage.
-Also, city girls are somehow expensive bcs of their exposure to city life such as using expensive make-ups, jewelries & others as dictated by their friends and societies they belong; and village girls are not exposed to all these.
-In addition, except few with home training, majority of city girls are lazy to care of the home so they rely on housemaids unlike village girls.

However, they are all the same when it comes to having multiple partners, abortions; in fact, village girls are more reckless se*ual life.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
nethacker:

endtime signs  shocked shocked shocked

lol . . . i laff

mama-gee:

There's no difference between them. . .

the only thing is that one is more knowledgeable than the other.

undecided undecided undecided

yea all phones are phones

but can a samsung phone ping like a blackberry phone .  undecided

go figure !
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by nethacker(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2010
googles:

lol . . . i laff

undecided undecided undecided

yea all phones are phones

but can a samsung phone ping like a blackberry phone
.  undecided

go figure !
u knw some samsung fones r far better dan blackberries. u hv to point out d kinda berry u talking abt tongue
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^
hehehehe,

she obviously has seen the new Samsung windows 7 phone

5times better than the BB

its currently been compared with the new windows 7 HTC phone!!
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
nethacker:

u knw some samsung fones r far better dan blackberries. u hv to point out d kinda berry u talking abt  tongue

yes i know some samsung phones are better dan BBs but can they ping ? no, so all phones are not the same

same way city girls are knowledgeable dan them village chics, yet they cant be classified as the same
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by nethacker(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
190:

^^
hehehehe,

she obviously has seen the new Samsung windows 7 phone

5times better than the BB

its currently been compared with the new windows 7 HTC phone!!

she is not current in d fone market 2 hv used dat analogy, samsung trip me so teeeeeeeeeyyy i wan dump my HTC HD2 for am  grin grin

i'll bring a village girl 2 d city,transform her(she will dress like one) but will still make sure she has dat village babe mentality  tongue tongue oprah don bamboozle our  city babes like say no be village them come from  grin grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Omolola1(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
selfish guyz. . .lol
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kay177(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
Omolola1:

selfish guyz. . .lol

hhmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by nethacker(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
Omolola1:

selfish guyz. . .lol
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin so if person no wan follow city babes e mean say him selfish?  grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Omolola1(f): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
why the hmmmn?
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
she is not current in d fone market 2 hv used dat analogy, samsung trip me so teeeeeeeeeyyy i wan dump my HTC HD2 for am

you deserve an impressive slap for that

you dropped what

Your HTC

a phone that im strongly saving towards so i fit use am do christmas

you need to be spanked on ur bare azz!! angry
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kittykat1(f): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
4get the village girl gist.

I lived in the village for 6 years of my life cos my father decided to open a hospital in the villa ond we had to go there and live. From 11 - 16 years. I mixed up with the village ppl alot so I know wat happens. As early as 11 yrs village boys and girls don dey have sex for bush. Incest is rife in the village. On their way to the stream they will corner for one bush and do the thing. 4 burial vigils and wake-keeping sex na normal thing for there. If not for the kind of mother I had them for abuse me for villa. My mother was very vigilant and always asked me or my borthers to report wateva happened outside and she dey check regularly for signs of breakage grin

The only good thing abt village girls is that they are timid at 1st and would seem obedient, thus the man's ego go dey high. Sometimes u will find the virgins in the village shaa. Virgin ratio is d same for city and village girls. BUt their sex life is sooo crude. Imagine a girl that goes to farm and then sees the palm-wine tapper or palm-fruit cutter and starts it with him.

My mum as a woman leader was always dealing with cases of abortion and abuse. And the abortion methods they used was sooo crude. I shudder.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by reubeno(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
count me out with d village chic, one almost send my pal to gallous
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
@kitty kat, What abortion methods did they use?
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
[size=15pt]VILLAGE GIRLS RULE

SAY NO TO HAIR DO

SAY NO TO MANICURE AND PEDICURE

SAY NO BLACKBERRY

Village girls would save your money for you!!

but i heard village girls bark like hyena's during sex,

is that true!! undecided
[/size]
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

so city girls are taking our shine  embarassed
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Omolola1(f): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
googles, no mind them, they just dey make mouth
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by scopusng(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
kitty kat , See your mouth, Instead make u tell us say you sef bi dey get intimate with small small boys wen u dey village, instead u dey talk say some village girls don dey get chop ponmo at 11-16 years. na u sabi.U dey sure say does village boys no dey chop your ponmo? I sure say u sef dey broke during burial wake-keeping. I no trust you.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by SUKKIE(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
Waz  still chattin abt this few dayz bck with my team, going bk to gidi to pick a partner just b'cos u reckon she aignt exposed.Lil  do u kno.
Wherever u might find her, all I kno is a chick is a chick and a nut is a nut dey alwz keep a attitude until u butter dem up.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by nethacker(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
190:

you deserve an impressive slap for that

you dropped what

Your HTC

a phone that im strongly saving towards so i fit use am do christmas

you need to be spanked on your bare azz!! angry

grin grin grin whr u dey?

scopusng:

kitty kat ,  See your mouth, Instead make u tell us say you sef bi dey get intimate with small small boys wen u dey village, instead u dey talk say some village girls don dey get chop ponmo at 11-16 years. na u sabi.U dey sure say does village boys no dey chop your ponmo? I sure say u sef dey broke during burial wake-keeping. I no trust you.
LWKMD!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by eresource(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
Funny and interesting. I guess it's all about preference which comes from experience then.

As for me, I don't think I can stand a person who would rely on a man for all physical, spiritual, financial, or mental needs.

So I'll ALWAYS go for "city girls" then.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by nethacker(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
**whistling** grin grin

Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kittykat1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ scopusng: ya head no correct. mk i catch u. u no dey fear to talk to ya aunty. infact who gave u the right ( grin i don dey talk like city girl as i don change)

@ fellis: lime, uziza and akanwu concotion,
hot injection , 4 d village chemist
any metal thing they can put in the vagina.
Even tying the tummy

My father had alot of post abortion sepsis patients
there was even a case of a girl wit maggots coming out of her stuff
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by scopusng(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
kitty kat ,,,,most girls, are just as nervous about meeting someone for the first time. Abeg, u no dey fearooooo, U sure say u don reach aunty, Make i catch u
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
kitty kat:

@ scopusng: ya head no correct. mk i catch u. u no dey fear to talk to ya aunty. infact who gave u the right ( grin i don dey talk like city girl as i don change)

@ fellis: lime, uziza and akanwu concotion,
hot injection , 4 d village chemist
any metal thing they can put in the womanliness.
Even tying the tummy

My father had alot of post abortion sepsis patients
there was even a case of a girl wit maggots coming out of her stuff

shocked shocked shocked shocked
AAAAARRRHHHH!!! That is so disgusting.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by hackney(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
There's no tear rubber again o! anywhere.

The village ones are even worse because na only your pocket them go sabi as
them no go fit go out there go get their own.

City chicks have more advantages i guess.
Make no village chick come burn down pesin house abeg.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by adanny01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
I Cant vote for either of these options cos there is a third option "The HYBRID"
They are really not city girls but neither are they village girls. Some village girls are as sharp as city girls and otherwise. My fiancée is neither a city girl nor a village girl, thats what i like.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by adagz01(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2010
Shiti girls are real bad but i like them in bed cos they can do the unmentionables,they have commited alot of genocide,they will bring womens right to ur home,they want to u budget 50% of ur cash on makeup,they alwayz like mr biggs,they wont wash ur boxer etc

Village girls they can cook,clean n take of the home,but they will never give u bj
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by GL(f): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2010
i would choose a city guy over a village guy, i shouldn't even have to think twice. if i were a guy, i think i would go for the city girl too.

i guess most village girls have always looked forward to coming to the city and living like the girls there. so if you go to the village in a bid to avoid city-girl lifestyle, you might just be getting a girl whose goal is that very lifestyle you hate.

if the village girl doesn't make the transformation to city girl, she'll embarrass you a lot. if she does try to make that transformation, the result could be disastrous. remember the Jennifa movie.

what if she passes on some village habits to your kids?

googles:

yes i know[b] some samsung phones are better dan BBs but can they ping ? no, [/b]so all phones are not the same

same way city girls are knowledgeable dan them village chics, yet they cant be classified as the same 

with a cross platform messenger, yes, some can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.