Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X (43016 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / My Redmi 8 Gives Me Iphone Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Kingluqman(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2019
This one no know value of phone ooo... chaiii!!!

grin All the G guys wey never collect owo ope to get this phone no go like you ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2019
mysticgal:

You are are supposed to double click using your power button for Face ID verification purposes and for installing apps. iPhone X most usually do not use the get feature, if it fails, you need to set that up. It’s not like the 8’s and All.

If that’s not working, Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the slider appears. Drag the slider to turn your iPhone X completely off. After your iPhone X turns off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo.

Or, you can turn off your device by going to Settings > General > Shut Down. After this, try to open the App Store and install an app.

I was initially pressing only the power button to shut down but it keeps showing me talk to “Siri”.
I realize how to power off when I wanted to screenshot. Power button + volume key normally screenshot on android but here it’s for shutdown. cheesy cheesy

Thanks alot I will try it now
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2019
mysticgal:

You are are supposed to double click using your power button for Face ID verification purposes and for installing apps. iPhone X most usually do not use the get feature, if it fails, you need to set that up. It’s not like the 8’s and All.

If that’s not working, Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the slider appears. Drag the slider to turn your iPhone X completely off. After your iPhone X turns off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo.

Or, you can turn off your device by going to Settings > General > Shut Down. After this, try to open the App Store and install an app.

Thanks a lot...it worked and have downloaded it.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by mysticgal(f): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

Thanks a lot...it worked and have downloaded it.
High five.apple phones are easy to use just keep trying.

Any more worries?

7 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by mysticgal(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I was initially pressing only the power button to shut down but it keeps showing me talk to “Siri”.
I realize how to power off when I wanted to screenshot. Power button + volume key normally screenshot on android but here it’s for shutdown. cheesy cheesy

Thanks alot I will try it now

Yes oh, very funny
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by falcon01: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Stop the internet begging na
allow him or her to beg in peace
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by VanGap: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:
I was blessed with iPhone x 256gb variant yesterday....

It my first time using iPhone . I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Ordinary whatsap I couldn't download from App store even though have created iCloud acct.

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Wait oo op, check behind the phone if then don bite the apple on the logo tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by seanwilliam(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Untainted007:

Why are u people so insensitive and lack manners in a social forum like this? Must u show ur stupidity all time? Be it China or Congolese, atleast the phone was bought at a price, and the owner never complained to you that it's China or Togolese. Let's learn to think befr we talk not the other way round. Dn't try to always bring people/items down all because we sha want to say somtin. Nobody quote silence. Saying nothing at time brings more respect than just opening one's dirty mouth to pour out thrash.
take life easy, the guy u quoted was just throwing banters..if your type be soldier, u go just dey beat upandown grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Born2Breed(f): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man

8 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2019
mysticgal:

High five.apple phones are easy to use just keep trying.

Any more worries?

No more worries...all smooth for now. Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Sagelegend: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2019
illitrate:
Wait oo op, check behind the phone if then don bite the apple on the logo tongue

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by ufotty2001: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2019
If you are not a female and a male gave you that phone. Know that the guy love you, he gave you from his real heart, don't joke with such people, he gave u the phone from inner mind

20 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by iCauseTrouble: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

My old phone is S10e & mi8 ..Am holding them till I understand this iphone X.
Give me the S10e at a giveaway price

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Jarmoskie12: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

It my first time using iPhone. I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Ordinary whatsap I couldn't download from App store even though have created iCloud acct.
nothing goes for free in 9ja, prepare ursef for him

3 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by NwaBoy: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

It my first time using iPhone. I don't know how iPhone users enjoy the phone because it's boring to me mehn...

Help me greet that yeye girl called SIRIfatu grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Marvieduke(f): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
We suppose ask the OP if him boss na woman because something is fishy, because if na woman her boss dash that phone guys go dey reason say the boss dey oil her pussy.

7 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Eventspro23: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

It keeps rolling like that...I called someone and he ask me to bring the phone for proper set up.

The music app gave me 3month free trial. Which is a nice one.

It ket on rolling becuz uve not review ur account.

Let me put u thru

Sign out that account from the fone
Restart the fone
Sign in the icloud account back
Goto play store
Pick any apps for download.
Wait for the appstore to bring review ur account option
Click to agree
Thn fill ur state
Fill ur street
It will request for postal code enter 23401

Click done and wait for the download to complete

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by felzylix(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

My old phone is S10e & mi8 ..Am holding them till I understand this iphone X.

Who ask you this one?

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Od1n: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Kestolove:
Get ready to give him ur puna
They didn't say anything about the gender of the recipient. Act better.

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Is your boss a female??

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Karex81(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Jarmoskie12:

the phone can be a sign of appreciation for the work he has done

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Good. I broke my Samsung S8 and my boss also surprised me with an S10. So love the phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations o may your mini skirt grow shorter
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Samcoflex75(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Jarmoskie12:

Everything is not always they way we see it, it depends on the value the guy is adding to the company, the same company were people are sacked, others are promoted, its all about the value you give

11 Likes

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Distinctnoble89(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Stop the internet begging na
lol�
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by mozzking: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Let me buy s10e 50k
Lol thief ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by kolaaderin: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2019
OP. don't be deceived, the truth is that iPhone is not as fun as the androids especially when you are used to high class androids like the Samsung. The only joy we derived from it is that you are holding an expensive phone and it's stands you out as one of the privileged to have one. Else the truth remained iPhone is less users friendly.

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man
Another question, is your boss a woman?

1 Like

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Kezifils(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Sagelegend:

It keeps rolling like that...I called someone and he ask me to bring the phone for proper set up.

The music app gave me 3month free trial. Which is a nice one.

Use any of your other phones as hotspot and watch your apps download fine. Downloading with mobile network is sometimes hectic on Iphones.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.