Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X (43186 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / My Redmi 8 Gives Me Iphone Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
He was just catching fun tho..
It is not that deep!!! grin
yes,that is what they say that they have made this forum into something with their sadistic unrully and unguarded comments . only sociopaths let off steam that way. I wonder how anyone is entertained by it tho. Maybe i am too sane to understand.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

I have a free time today, so I decided to drag all these people asking unnecessary questions on social media..

Lol kolewerk, tho people like her are lovable if well handled and groomed but I repeat kolewerk...
Lolz..
She seems to be familiar with your multiple monikers!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
yes,that is what they say that they have made this forum into something with their sadistic unrully and unguarded comments . only sociopaths let off steam that way. I wonder how anyone is entertained by it tho. Maybe i am too sane to understand.
People don't bring their real personalities to Nairaland tho...

Don't take it personally cool
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
He was just catching fun tho..
It is not that deep!!! grin

Ahswear, you know the jerk...
Don't mind her, I knw she took it seriously. That's why I kept on teasing her the more.

Although her first question was not necessary but I didn't take it seriously.

She needed attention and I was caring enough to give her the needed attention grin cheesy wink
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by joepepsy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nothing comes free...that one great lesson I learnt in this life,you must pay with something and is either consciously or unconsciously.
Sagelegend:

I no b female now...am a man
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
People don't bring their real personalities to Nairaland tho...

Don't take it personally cool
I disagree, sometimes what you see is what you get, this people take the internet as their hyper reality, since they know people who know them are not watching,they say exactly how and what they feel.

They are likely to be genuine about their feelings online than in their everyday life where they put on the cloak of hypocrisy and and try to blend in with the rest of society hence the reason they will always tell you they come to let off steam,more like they actually take of their cloak and can be themselves here.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
Lolz..
She seems to be familiar with your multiple monikers!!

I have only two monikers

I know the account she is referring to, FuckDaMods and co, they are different monikers owned by different people
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
I disagree, sometimes what you see is what you get, this people take the internet as their hyper reality, since they know people who know them are not watching,they say exactly how and what they feel.

They are likely to be genuine about their feelings online than in their everyday life where they put on the cloak of hypocrisy and and try to blend in with the rest of society hence the reason they will always tell you they come to let off steam,more like they actually take of their cloak and can be themselves here.
I don't bring my real personality here tho...
Trust me!!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
Trust me!!!
I have met some guys here ,i can tell you what you see is what you get , an asshole here is an asshole offline,all you need is to pay attention. Lol. One way or the other that innate character will always be there.Especially this ones that go on full time trolling as an occupation.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
I have met some guys here ,i can tell you what you see is what you get , an asshole here is an asshole offline,all you need is to pay attention. Lol. One way or the other that innate character will always be there.Especially this ones that go on full time trolling as an occupation.
You are on anti cyber-bullying mode today shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
Trust me!!!

You are making sense, some folks are allowing their emotions to cloud their reasoning.

I wish I can quote you with the other moniker, I bet when you go through that moniker's posts and thread created with it, you will understand better.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
You are on anti cyber-bullying mode today shocked shocked shocked
I have always been ,lol . the nairaland of early 2000s has been rubbished, and this demented psychos hoping to get a high from trolling to fix their frustration are making it worse. To them trolling is like hard drugs ,they get high from it.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Troynewyork(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stop being ungrateful,God has blessed you with a phone most people dream about!!!learn how too use it!!!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
I have always been ,lol . the nairaland of early 2000s has been rubbished, and this demented psychos hoping to get a high from trolling to fix their frustration are making it worse. To them trolling is like hard drugs ,they get high from it.
I think everyone trolls or tease..
But the one you are describing is something else shocked. Well, you can't judge anyone.. undecided Let's allow the Mod to do their jobs cool
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Judging from some people's posts and thread created by them, one will know they are acting under frustration here...

Go and eat, then have a night rest or better still let the cry of a frustrated.... continue
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
I think everyone trolls or tease..
But the one you are describing is something else shocked. Well, you can't judge anyone.. undecided Let's allow the Mod to do their jobs cool
i can and i will. You don't need a message from heaven to tell you somethings are what they seem. All this "Don't judge" is why people are not held accountable for their actions. If of all the things you can be on the internet you chose to be a demented troll,then i will judge you by that ,i have no microscope to view if you are a good person offline or not.

Even some companies are now asking for social media accounts,and even countries too.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by IamPlato(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
He should give the phone to his sister and upgrade his mum's phone undecided
No Sentiments Attached Bro... I Am Only Speaking Based On Helping People without An Intention To Recieve From Them.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
i can and i will. You don't need a message from heaven to tell you somethings are what they seem. All this d
"Don't judge" is why people are not held accountable for their actions. If all of all the things you can be on the internet you chose to be a demented troll,then i will judge you by that ,i have no microscope to view if you are a good person offline or not.

Even some companies are now asking for social media accounts,and even countries too.
They shouldn't go beyond Facebook and Twitter oo...

Nairaland is a different ball game.. We troll a lot here!!
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
They shouldn't go beyond Facebook and Twitter oo...

Nairaland is a different ball game.. We troll a lot here!!
lol, troller ,you dey fear? Lol grin
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, troller ,you dey fear? Lol grin
I dey fear o o..
Their probing too much sef..
Is my name Eni4real in real life?? undecided
So, why are they looking for my alter ego? tongue
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
O dey fear o o..
Their probing too much sef..
Is my name Eni4real in real life?? undecided
So, why are they looking for my alter ego? tongue
your alter ego can push you to do certain things ,there are cases you hear "i dont know what came over me", the devil pushed me" that is their alter ego working.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
your alter ego can push you to do certain things ,there are cases you hear "i dont know what came over me", the devil pushed me" that is their alter ego working.
Nobody is perfect anyway shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
My Boss at work gave me Iphone X
My Boss at work gave me pregnant

Make una spot the difference ���
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
Nobody is perfect anyway shocked shocked shocked
true even me but some people delibrately refuse to put in effort to tune their character. Which is not too good,i constantly try to work on my weaknesses, even if not to a state of perfection atleast to a stage i wont be drawing unnecessary attention to myself because of it.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
true even me but some people delibrately refuse to put in effort to tune their character. Which is not too good,i constantly try to work on my weaknesses, even if not to a state of perfection atleast to a stage i wont be drawing unnecessary attention to myself because of it.
That's a good choice by you!!

Some ladies are worse troll tho.. I have seen a lot of them here.. Their comments always come with attack.. !!! angry angry

I hope they are not like that in real life sad
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Duggedised12(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
That's a good choice by you!!

Some ladies are worse troll tho.. I have seen a lot of them here.. Their comments always come with attack.. !!! angry angry

I hope they are not like that in real life sad
its has been proven that some are not even ladies but guys hiding under female monikers, also no lady can stay on this forum without developing some form of defense mechanism when at every slight given opportunity one unfortunate individual can call you demeaning names.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by mysticgal(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Odunharry:

See oo
grin grin grin
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
My boss gave me a brand new iPhone 8 too few months after I resumed... cheesy
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
My boss gave me a brand new iPhone 8 too few months after I resumed... cheesy
Ur own Toto go don hot by now

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Legendguru: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Ur own Toto go don hot by now
Lol it is never about Toto, he also gave my other boss who is a man iPhone X-64gb. My boss is an European and he is a very very nice man. He’d never want to ruin his reputation by asking anyone for toto, he loves his Mr Nice reputation too much and I’m not wayward! God forbid I do such for ordinary iPhone or anything.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
importantperson:

Dash me your old phone, please

Ole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Android Smartphone (Mini) S620 / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.