Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X (43159 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / My Redmi 8 Gives Me Iphone Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Reeb2244: 1:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Untainted007:

Why are u people so insensitive and lack manners in a social forum like this? Must u show ur stupidity all time? Be it China or Congolese, atleast the phone was bought at a price, and the owner never complained to you that it's China or Togolese. Let's learn to think befr we talk not the other way round. Dn't try to always bring people/items down all because we sha want to say somtin. Nobody quote silence. Saying nothing at time brings more respect than just opening one's dirty mouth to pour out thrash.
That comment is easy for you to understand. Stop barking.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Untainted007: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Reeb2244:
That comment is easy for you to understand. Stop barking.

I can sense you are a dog to av thought I bark like you do. Anyway, birds of a feather flocks together, u are just like the person u are defending.
Re: My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X by Reeb2244: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Untainted007:

I can sense you are a dog to av thought I bark like you do. Anyway, birds of a feather flocks together, u are just like the person u are defending.
You are cow. Stop being sensitive to mere things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Android Smartphone (Mini) S620 / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.