Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra (1730 Views)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Pdp Primary In Abuja. Look What SE Delegates Did / Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2019
UdechiHD:
Anambra used to lead in the past. When real politicians who knew politics were in charge. But since when politics became a business venture in Anambra, we started having Ime ofia politicians like Peter Obi leading. People who see politics as business and this is where we got it all wrong.
Left to me, Anambra has derailed politically. Business men have taken over.
Yes Atiku did well in that election, but when you come to the Peter Obi own strong ground it was as if everyone were on holiday. People couldn't turn up to vote. Even in pre election rallies Obi was like a ghost in the gathering. I was in one, and was demotivated. Truth be told, an Ekweremadu or Iweala as VP would have done more better than Obi in the SE.

U ARE TALKING TOO MUCH, ONE MINUTE WE DID NOT LEAD, THE NEXT MINUTE, WE LEAD IN THE PAST. #

GUDNITE!

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:

U ARE TALKING TOO MUCH, ONE MINUTE WE DID NOT LEAD, THE NEXT MINUTE, WE LEAD IN THE PAST. #

GUDNITE!
Goodnight!
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:

NdiIgbo, Biko Onye gote ala na isi Metaphysical. Please sell that land. The poor man no fit think again except for Igbo matter.

Kwusi iko gi nke Chineke. Mn’akụkụ m onye nwere ike ikwu maka ndigbo.
Watch yasef! angry
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:

WHO IN NIGERIA HAVE GONE TO KANO TO WAGE WAR WITH FULANI?

WHO TILL TOMORROW GO TO THE NORTH AND PREPARED TO FIGHT FULANI THERE?

THE NORTH KNOW WAT IGBO ARE CAPABLE OF.

IT IS YORUBA DAT LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH PLAY WITH US, AND THEN SAY, PERSON NO FIT TAKE U PLAY AGAIN.

This is news! What year did you carry war go fight fulani in Kano?
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is news! What year did you carry war go fight fulani in Kano?

METALPHYSICAL, U MISS THE POST, I WAS REPLYING TO?

NY, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE SAME YEAR WE TURN FULANI SLAVE. grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 1:54am On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:

METALPHYSICAL, U MISS THE POST, I WAS REPLYING TO?

NY, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE SAME YEAR WE TURN FULANI SLAVE. grin

mmmtccheeewww...you have lost it! angry

Soludo will be Governor and APC. APC is getting ready to do to Soludo what Obasanjo did to Jonathan.

He will do 8yrs as Governor and then move up to VP candidate for APC. Next cycle back to South Soludo will be the first Igbo President in our lifetime.
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

mmmtccheeewww...you have lost it! angry

Soludo will be Governor and APC. APC is getting ready to do to Soludo what Obasanjo did to Jonathan.

He will do 8yrs as Governor and then move up to VP candidate for APC. Next cycle back to South Soludo will be the first Igbo President in our lifetime.

LOL!

WE CAN DO DAT WITHOUT APC ENTERING ANAMBRA. grin

AS FAR AS ANAMBRA IS CONCERNED, IT IS A NO GO AREA FOR APC. sad

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by JonDon12: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Kwusi iko gi nke Chineke. Mn’akụkụ m onye nwere ike ikwu maka ndigbo.
Watch yasef! angry

O gini i na-ekwu. You are saying rubbish. I will not even bother to correct you. Neke anya i na unoi okuko. Keep your eye on your chicken coop. We lions in the east will be ok.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

APGA WILL RULE ANAMBRA FOR 100 YEARS FIRST.

WE WILL TRY APGA UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN...
Get it right with kerosene-induced votes?

grin grin grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by LabDNA: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
It's all dependent on the weight of the candidate. How many heavyweights from Anambra are in APC.

Even Joe Igbokwe doesn't come to his constituency in Nnewi to vote. He prefers to stay in lagos and run his mouth. Yet he is the highest ranking Anambra man in APC.

Or is it tony nwoye the glorified thug that merchants violence.

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by Ttipsy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
OP is APC now a criteria for unity smh

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
No with Bello style of Governance.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:

O gini i na-ekwu. You are saying rubbish. I will not even bother to correct you. Neke anya i na unoi okuko. Keep your eye on your chicken coop. We lions in the east will be ok.

Lions that flee from prey. Abi, nke ụdị ọdụm. You are not serious! grin grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ttipsy:
OP is APC now a criteria for unity
smh

It is a criteria for political expediency in SE.

I have proven with that list that both APC and PDP are national parties. There is no region PDP is not present. Except SE, APC is everywhere as well.

Into the forseeable future APC will continue to rule. SE must not be left behind in the corridors of power. The yoke of the popular SS/SE brand is broken by the latest addition of APC state in SS.

SE is now the odd-man of South, and in fact the whole nation. grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

DAT IS PDP.
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I have proven with that list that both APC and PDP are national parties. There is no region PDP is not present. Except SE, APC is everywhere as well.

Into the forseeable future APC will continue to rule. SE must not be left behind in the corridors of power. The yoke of the popular SS/SE brand is broken by the latest addition of APC state in SS.

NOT SO, THE STRONG HOLD OF PDP REMAINS THE SS/SE.

APGA HAS ONE STATE IN SE AND APC HAS TWO STATES IN SS.

NOW, AFTER BUHARI TENURE TWO AND HALF YEARS TIME COUNT FROM 2020, I GUARANTEE U, APC CANNOT HOLD THOSE TWO SS STATES.

WE SAW WAT HAPPENED IN IMO.

THIS IS A TEMPORARY SET BACK, AHEAD OF 2023. WE CAN TOLERATE THAT.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

APC is a regional party because they don't deserve to be in SE,nobody will give them on a platter of gold. They should show us others states like kogi,osun with APC are doing fine
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by hammerVJ: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
APC is a regional party because they don't deserve to be in SE,nobody will give them on a platter of gold. They should show us others states like kogi,osun with APC are doing fine

WAT DEY DESIRE IS TO COME AND SCATTER ANAMBRA WITH CONFUSION, AND WE CANNOT ALLOW DAT.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:

NOT SO, THE STRONG HOLD OF PDP REMAINS THE SS/SE.

APGA HAS ONE STATE IN SE AND APC HAS TWO STATES IN SS.

NOW, AFTER BUHARI TENURE TWO AND HALF YEARS TIME COUNT FROM 2020, I GUARANTEE U, APC CANNOT HOLD THOSE TWO SS STATES.

WE SAW WAT HAPPENED IN IMO.

THIS IS A TEMPORARY SET BACK, AHEAD OF 2023. WE CAN TOLERATE THAT.

Your grievances of marginalization is not based on PDP stronghold...but on power equity.

Focus on getting SE into corridors of equity. Do what others do and diversify your region with the two national parties.

I have always preached that Ibo has traditional challenge when it comes to diversity. Make diversity your strength, not your challenge. grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Think about your grievances on marginalization and strategize to change your portion in the power equity. APC can help you....partner with us!. grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
hammerVJ:

WAT DEY DESIRE IS TO COME AND SCATTER ANAMBRA WITH CONFUSION, AND WE CANNOT ALLOW DAT.

Onitsha bridge head tout spotted! grin
Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Think about your grievances on marginalization and strategize to change your portion in the power equity. APC can help you....partner with us!. grin
Sorry we don't want to be like kogi and Osun

1 Like

Re: The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Obiano government isn't trying in terms of road construction

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Led To The Death Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo / Kalu: God Uses Imprisonment To Anoint Kings, Presidents - Fr. Mbaka / Onitsha Port Recieves Cargo After 40 Years. Kudos To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.