Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

United Nations Honours Sowemimo Abiodun In New York - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / United Nations Honours Sowemimo Abiodun In New York (806 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / How To Fetch New URL In New Search Console ? / Google Doodle Honours 125th Birth Anniversary Of PC Mahalanobis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Honours Sowemimo Abiodun In New York by Walecoy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sowemimo Abiodun won the world award for 2019 SDGs #9 achievement in Innovations, Industry & Infrastructure. On the occasion of the High-Level Segment of the 74th UN General Assembly, the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nations, in collaboration with the World Award Foundation & Silicon Valley Nigeria Economic Development (SV-NED).

The last must not have been heard about serial entrepreneur and ECOWAS Youth Council Ambassador, Dr Sowemimo Abiodun as he's recently honoured by the world award foundation at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on September 25, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Hack The WORLD! / If You Can Use Sas For Data Analysis, Inbox Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.