Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (102591 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
ImFortress:

UK used?
Sometimes these cdma phones can be annoying
Before you buy US variants, check if it was fully unlock by the networks, check if it has Nigeria network bands and avoid AT&T, if u aren't in the US, plus Verizon 4g no get band 28
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by bestpunterever: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

My exact mindset.
Anyone with this thinking would easily find out that the V30, with its relatively low price and Gcam, can be called the best phone to acquire now under a tight budget.
It has a nice no-notch screen even in today’s standards that is if you can get one without mad screen burns(I greatly dislike cut-outs on my screen).
It as an okay battery.
It has a good speaker...not the best though(like do want to use yout phone as a loudspeaker for a party or what??)
It has a great chip, I mean the SD835 is still great in today‘s standards.
And guess what, it can actually be used in VR headsets and it supports AR just as any other 2017 flagship should do!
I mean...what do you think guys
u mean Lg v30 used to suffer screen burn in?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
No Oled screen phones suffers from screen burn in, it all boils down to hw u used it, u don't put the brightness to 100% and be under d sun for a long time, if u control and take care of ur phone, u wouldn't suffer from it
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
Some of the fairly used ones you would see now would have them...not so bad anyway
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holyfield1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
ImFortress:

UK used?
Sometimes these cdma phones can be annoying
American used, heard the 4G band can only be used within the US

Very annoying phone
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by bestpunterever: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

Some of the fairly used ones you would see now would have them...not so bad anyway
Thanks
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by bestpunterever: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

No Oled screen phones suffers from screen burn in, it all boils down to hw u used it, u don't put the brightness to 100% and be under d sun for a long time, if u control and take care of ur phone, u wouldn't suffer from it
Thanks
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Holyfield1:
American used, heard the 4G band can only be used within the US

Very annoying phone
That's a lie, am currently using a sprint unlock g8 and Samsung Tmobile unlock note 10, and i use 4g of all Nigerian networks on them including Smile
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holyfield1(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

That's a lie, am currently using a sprint unlock g8 and Samsung Tmobile unlock note 10, and i use 4g of all Nigerian networks on them including Smile
A lie? Are you trying to say you know my phone more than I do?

I use a LG K20plus and all the phone engineers I've taken it to said it's a T-mobile phone hence the 4G band isn't in Nigeria reason I only get to use the 2G network.

I've tried all sims on it, same issues
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Holyfield1:
A lie? Are you trying to say you know my phone more than I do?

I use a LG K20plus and all the phone engineers I've taken it to said it's a T-mobile phone hence the 4G band isn't in Nigeria reason I only get to use the 2G network.

I've tried all sims on it, same issues
Am sorry for that, but did u research on the phone before buying cos i just did a research on ur phone and only Tmobile and Verizon is the only US band that sold that phone, it was released in 2016, here are the 4g bands and Nigeria networks band aren't compatible

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holyfield1(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

Am sorry for that, but did u research on the phone before buying cos i just did a research on ur phone and only Tmobile and Verizon is the only US band that sold that phone, it was released in 2016, here are the 4g bands and Nigeria networks band aren't compatible
I didn't buy it hence the issue I suppose, cox I would have critically examined whatever product I wanna buy

My bro who got back from the US gave it to me
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Holyfield1:
I didn't buy it hence the issue I suppose, cox I would have critically examined whatever product I wanna buy

My bro who got back from the US gave it to me
Ok, the phone no get 4g bands 3,7,20,28, that's y u can't use the 4g, even the 3g can't work in Nigeria becos of the bands
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by omotoyecable(f): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls recommend lg V30 or pixel 2xl which should I go for? I'm particular about camera for both picture and video
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
omotoyecable:
Pls recommend lg V30 or pixel 2xl which should I go for? I'm particular about camera for both picture and video
The two are good but buy pixel 3 series or newer lg phones to get Android 11
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by omotoyecable(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

The two are good but buy pixel 3 series or newer lg phones to get Android 11
will V40 get Android 11 update? Would have preferred the V40 but my budget is limited
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holyfield1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

Ok, the phone no get 4g bands 3,7,20,28, that's y u can't use the 4g, even the 3g can't work in Nigeria becos of the bands
Exactly
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
omotoyecable:
will V40 get Android 11 update? Would have preferred the V40 but my budget is limited
Lg only give 2 major updates, lg V40 was launched with Android 8, it has gotten the two major updates, which are P and Q, so it will not be getting the R, but u can get the g8 for $150-$200 on ebay
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ImFortress(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nellsworld:

Before you buy US variants, check if it was fully unlock by the networks, check if it has Nigeria network bands and avoid AT&T, if u aren't in the US, plus Verizon 4g no get band 28

Checking for bands is something i don't forget to do.
I learnt this the hard way, lol
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
ImFortress:

Checking for bands is something i don't forget to do.
I learnt this the hard way, lol
In 2013, Samsung S4 did strong thing to me because of band
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kobams(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
please where can I get the battery back cover for LG V20, mine is already scratched and peeling off
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2020
kobams:
please where can I get the battery back cover for LG V20, mine is already scratched and peeling off
Aliexpress is ur best bet
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ImFortress(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2020
kobams:

Ikeja
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kobams(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nellsworld:
Aliexpress is ur best bet
thanks
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kobams(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
ImFortress:

Ikeja
please where exactly in Ikeja
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Craigbrown4076: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls how much does it the g8 thinq cost and where can i get it...
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Cyril009(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am planning on getting the lg v30 how much should I budget for it ? I know it does not get android 10 but will it receive security updates
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by omotoyecable(f): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nellsworld:

Lg only give 2 major updates, lg V40 was launched with Android 8, it has gotten the two major updates, which are P and Q, so it will not be getting the R, but u can get the g8 for $150-$200 on ebay
thanks for the recommendation
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Pls how much does it the g8 thinq cost and where can i get it...
Meet bobo65, just search for him on nairaland
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cyril009:
I am planning on getting the lg v30
how much should I budget for it ?
I know it does not get android 10 but will it receive security updates
V30 will not be having the andriod 10 cos its 2 major updates have finished, it was launched with Android 7, it has received Android 8 and 9
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kaydee(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2020
I need to unlock a sprint locked LG V40. How much is that gonna cost me?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kobams(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
please who knows anybody that deals with LG phones
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by yeman1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Any cheap lg for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply)

Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / The LeEcoThread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.