Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (102637 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ne0w1zarD:
Guys pls is it possible to change the front glass and not completely the screen? It's the glass that cracked and not the inner screen
Yes it's possible but make sure you get alternative phone incase anything goes wrong..but if you are in lagos go to Ikeja for screen separation..
And make sure the person have separating machine all does hand own dey kill dey kill screen well well
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Ne0w1zarD: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
tolakush92:

Cost of what sir I'm sorry forgotten
Fixing sceeen
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Ne0w1zarD: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

Yes it's possible but make sure you get alternative phone incase anything goes wrong..but if you are in lagos go to Ikeja for screen separation..
And make sure the person have separating machine all does hand own dey kill dey kill screen well well

Thank you
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ne0w1zarD:

Fixing sceeen

I meqn the model of the LG so I can give you feedback
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Ne0w1zarD: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
tolakush92:

I meqn the model of the LG so I can give you feedback

LG V40
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by dreamchasergang: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please just got my LG G8... She’s a bae. But where can I source pouch n screen protector for her in lagos
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2021
dreamchasergang:
Please just got my LG G8... She’s a bae. But where can I source pouch n screen protector for her in lagos
check computer village or jumia if you need some setup that you don't seem to understand you can ask here...as I use the phone but screen is bad already thinking of getting the velvet / v60 or v50 when raba don dey...enjoy your new bae, make sure you get the pouch and screen protector for her cos she may seem too sexy before you decide pouch isn't really needed...lol

3 Likes

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by richmondefosa(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2021
dreamchasergang:

Welcome to the family.
Like Holluwahgbenga has said, get a protector for her before you realize she's too sexy and you expose her.

Hit us up if you have problems and we will always be available to help you out.

Enjoy!
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Faithti(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
RevoRaptor:
LG G6 on sale. 32gb 4gb Single nano sim Phone pack&cord Price:30k
is it still av
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jclave22(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
First of all remove iphone 8 from the list cos ios devices are just overrated execpt if u want to use it for some of the ios apps not available for android os, all three phones are beasts but aside for the fact that v50 is 5g which obviously isn't available in nigeria and the dual screen available on g8x in my opinion you can check out the velvet 4g which is cheaper to the 5g variety but you can go for any cos all phones are all beasts...i still can't get over the fact that LG stops phone production...SONY MOTO LG Their phones are hi-tech and not just for anybody
this 3 brand u mention there phone is superb especially there resolution

2 Likes

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Connected1: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
RevoRaptor:
LG G6 on sale.
32gb
4gb
Single nano sim
Phone pack&cord
Price:30k
is it still available
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Connected1: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Please who has bought LG g6 from Aliexpress.com
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Does gcam work with v40, anyone?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by tinnyailes(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Any G8 available for sale ?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
theForth:
Does gcam work with v40, anyone?
It does but it lags
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Any service station that they fix LG phones in Nigeria?
Once I'm done with this phone I'll never buy LG phones ever again...I don too suffer
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
My LG G8 stopped fast charging 2 days ago...now anytime I connect it, by default it charges on USB charger speed which is super slow and would take almost 7 hours...I have to reconnect like 5 times before it switches to AC mode and charges in 2 hours +
Fast charging is no longer working...

I have done everything, even bcaked up data and factory reset...same iish...
Now suddenly file transfer doesn't work again...once I connect to PC it just by default remains at charging...it can't connect to PC anymore, I can't even change USB configuration mode in developer options
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
My last hope is to find where I can change the port
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by williams2600(m): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2021
As i dey read ur issue i just dey look my own if push comes to shove na to give aboki to lose am put redmi type C port
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Try change that charger, it happened with my s6edge, to be sure go to where they are selling accessories, tell them u need fast charger and u will test if it shows fast charge on ur phone b4 u buy it...so you can be sure b4 u go and give ur lg phone to one person to spoil for u
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Who get lg velvet or v60 for sale uk used
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:
My LG G8 stopped fast charging 2 days ago...now anytime I connect it, by default it charges on USB charger speed which is super slow and would take almost 7 hours...I have to reconnect like 5 times before it switches to AC mode and charges in 2 hours +

Now suddenly file transfer doesn't work again...once I connect to PC it just by default remains at charging...it can't connect to PC anymore, I can't even change USB configuration mode in developer options

Please get a new original cord.

And also change your charger, tell them you need a Qualcomm 3.0 Quick charge charger.

If they don't know what that is, just check the output values of the charger's voltage and current, then multiply both values to get the wattage.

My own charger has 5volts (5V) and a current value of 3ampere (3A) so the wattage should be 15.

You need to get a charger of 15watts or above.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by richmondefosa(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:

Change your cord boss.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
richmondefosa:

Change your cord boss.
I tried another cord....2 other cords...my second cord and my sis cord
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2021
theForth:

Please get a new original cord.

And also change your charger, tell them you need a Qualcomm 3.0 Quick charge charger.

If they don't know what that is, just check the output values of the charger's voltage and current, then multiply both values to get the wattage.

My own charger has 5volts (5V) and a current value of 3ampere (3A) so the wattage should be 15.

You need to get a charger of 15watts or above.

I have an 18w charger...it stopped fast charging 2 days ago...also I've tried 2 other cords...
I can't even connect to PC anymore
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by RevoRaptor: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Connected1:
is it still available
sold
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by RevoRaptor: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Faithti:
is it still av
sold
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Baddestguyp:

If you're in Lagos I'll fix it for you

Call or contact me on 09014566031

Location is ikeja computer village
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Baddestguyp:

You will need to change the entire charging board or sub board . I'll fix it for you if your in Lagos

Contact me or call me on Whatsapp on 09014566031
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Any service station that they fix LG phones in Nigeria?
Once I'm done with this phone I'll never buy LG phones ever again...I don too suffer

Say no more

This is what we do at repair station IKEJA

Contact us on what's app or call us on 09014566031
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
dreamchasergang:
Abeg give me ur dealer's contact if he's in ikeja computer village
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by zevous: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
Abeg give me ur dealer's contact if he's in ikeja computer village

Contact @bobo65… Trusted and guaranteed. I’ve bought 4 phones from him and it’s been top notch experience for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply)

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / The LeEcoThread / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.