Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (102714 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ejiphill09:
Seems LG have abandoned us with V50. No Android 11 update yet. Anyone using V50 here?
even Lg g8 self no android 11 yet abi dem don leave us behind?

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
holysaint1:

I searched his name all through the forum and didnt see him anywhere....

Here I am contact me on Whatsapp on 09014566031 or call me on same number
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Aceed: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2021
tolakush92:

Call or contact me on what's app on 09014566031

I have LG G30 phone
UK used

holysaint1
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please I read that G6 can be updated to android 9. Who has done this and how do I go about it.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kerefi:
Please I read that G6 can be updated to android 9. Who has done this and how do I go about it.
shocked the phone is supposed to give you a notification concerning the update when you are connected to the internet. Let me speak less, 'coz the one I once used was already on Android 9 before buying it
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Minesbetter:

shocked the phone is supposed to give you a notification concerning the update when you are connected to the internet. Let me speak less, 'coz the one I once used was already on Android 9 before buying it

Mine is on Android 7 and it says that there's no update for it. I read that it's upgradable.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Kerefi:

Mine is on Android 7 and it says that there's no update for it. I read that it's upgradable.
Yes, it is upgradable to Android 9 precisely.
Is your G6 64gb variant? and is it dual sim?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Minesbetter:

Yes, it is upgradable to Android 9 precisely.
Is your G6 64gb variant? and is it dual sim?

My phone is the 32Gb variant and it's not a dual sim.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Kerefi:

My phone is the 32Gb variant and it's not a dual sim.
Was hoping it's a 64gb, so I can initiate a swap deal undecided
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kerefi:

Google search LG G6 android 9 firmware update download or go to the link https://lg-firmwares.com/ read the instructions carefully and follow the steps.
NB: include your model when searching for the fimware for easy access.

Good luck.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by OVA200(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
LG is currently rolling out android 11 update for LG G8x thinq.

Finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Xpress24(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kerefi:
its easy go to settings

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Xpress24:
its easy go to settings

I checked. It said no update yet. My model is H873 32GB variant. Please check your model for me.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kerefi:

I checked. It said no update yet. My model is H873 32GB variant. Please check your model for me.

I told you what to do already. I updated my LG G6 myself with laptop. The fimware is 3gb in size
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Xpress24(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Kerefi:

mine is korea variant 64gig
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2021
ruffbamreal:

I told you what to do already. I updated my LG G6 myself with laptop. The fimware is 3gb in size

Thanks man. I will try it.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Kerefi:

Thanks man. I will try it.

Are you able to update your phone?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
ruffbamreal:

Are you able to update your phone?

Can I meet you to do it. I'm afraid. Second reason is that the file is more than 3gb and another tool like that. I stay in Lagos.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Kerefi:

Can I meet you to do it. I'm afraid. Second reason is that the file is more than 3gb and another tool like that. I stay in Lagos.

I am not in Lagos State.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Olamlag(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Brand new lg g8x with box earpice charger and two screen protector and two protective case for sale

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Any one know where i can unlock a verizon Lg v60 in lagos or ogun state
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
LG v60 5G
lg v60 5G
With Dual screen(a little crack but working perfectly well)
8gb ram
128gb storage
5000mah battery
Classy Blue
Lagos

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ajog1: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Hello awesome Gs, I am looking to use my first android. Could someone tell me how much for the v35 thinq?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
ajog1:
Hello awesome Gs, I am looking to use my first android. Could someone tell me how much for the v35 thinq?

Nice one. If I may ask, you have been using iPhone before. Right?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ajog1: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Nice one. If I may ask, you have been using iPhone before. Right?
Lol! Valid question. not at all.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
ajog1:
Lol! Valid question. not at all.

Lie lie grin grin grin you need to say the truth to enable people here better guide you grin
You have been using Nokia torch light to surf the internet since all these while angry grin shocked
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ajog1: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Lie lie grin grin grin you need to say the truth to enable people here better guide you grin
You have been using Nokia torch light to surf the internet since all these while angry grin shocked
Damn weird, I know.. Na so life fit be sometimes. I last used a blackberry curve 7 in 2015 june which crashed, and from then it's been a small phone. I use a laptop
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
ajog1:
Damn weird, I know.. Na so life fit be sometimes. I last used a blackberry curve 7 in 2015 june which crashed, and from then it's been a small phone. I use a laptop

Chai! Contentment get level oooo! LG made Good phones, sold All those v series in the past and G series as well. Take your time to get a good phone. Don't rush. Yes! The v35 thinq is a good phone. Sold few of them too. I wish you all the very best bro.

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ajog1: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Chai! Contentment get level oooo! LG made Good phones, sold All those v series in the past and G series as well. Take your time to get a good phone. Don't rush. Yes! The v35 thinq is a good phone. Sold few of them too. I wish you all the very best bro.
Haha! Thanks bro, but like how much is the v35 thinq currently? A price range.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Olamlag(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
ajog1:
i will say between 50k to 75k though not too sure, you might want to check out lg g7 too if you care about phone speaker heard its has a nice speaker. I thick they should be around the same price point

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
ajog1:
Haha! Thanks bro, but like how much is the v35 thinq currently? A price range.

Sorry for the delay in response bro. Of a truth, I really don't have an idea for now. I will implore you to just type lg v35 Thinq in nairaland search bar and it will either bring lg v35 Thinq that are available for sale for you or the ones recently sold hence you will have the idea of the current price. If the prices are above your budget, you can check it out on eBay and will give it my very best to give you a discounted dollar rate and discounted shipping fees to enable have your first android. Don't forget, na if the Nigeria price no dey okay for you ooo. That's when you should go check it out on eBay.com. Buying from eBay.com could take like 3 to 4 weeks to land Nigeria. If it's something you need urgent. Just settle for the Nigeria own. On eBay.com, you can consider the ones with tiny or little crack screen. They always come cheap and can as well last for a very long time.
Once again, it's if the prices of the ones in Nigeria isn't suitable, that's when you should consider checking it out on eBay.com as buying in Nigeria is faster. You only save cost buying from eBay.com but don't save time shocked

Yes! We Buy and ship from eBay.com, Amazon.com and other USA sites. You can check out our thread in the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

All the very best bro!

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2021
ajog1:
Contact bobo65, he has a LG V35 for sale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply)

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / The LeEcoThread / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.