Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (102316 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by JoeBazz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
cavreek:
Pls anyone having LG G8 screen, mine is faulty or anyone interested in buying it as it is

Gadget world, has lg g8 screen. I changed my wife's LG G8 screen at Gadget world in lagos
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by cavreek: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
JoeBazz:

Gadget world, has lg g8 screen. I changed my wife's LG G8 screen at Gadget world in lagos
thanks.
but so far has there been any issue in terms of functionality
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Dwightventures(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Minesbetter:

Really ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Any suggestion please??.
I bought it US Used January

If they're not owing money to Verizon it will self-unlock after 6 months. If there are disputes on it, it may remain locked. I have some Verizon phones and every one of them is unlocked, and I researched to know why, since I'm stuck with so many locked phones from the rest of the providers
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
JoeBazz:

Hmmm, I got mine a month ago for the same price UK used.

Wo ,I'll just stick with it,I read android 10 it's still the best for LG g8x,some people from Android 12 are downgrading to 10 on gsm arena reviews.

Happy sales.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by JoeBazz(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Hmmm, I got mine a month ago for the same price UK used.

Wo ,I'll just stick with it,I read android 10 it's still the best for LG g8x,some people from Android 12 are downgrading to 10 on gsm arena reviews.

Happy sales.

It is better you use the recent android 12.
No issue with android 12 on lg g8x.
Android 12 is the best for me.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2023
Dwightventures:

If they're not owing money to Verizon it will self-unlock after 6 months. If there are disputes on it, it may remain locked. I have some Verizon phones and every one of them is unlocked, and I researched to know why, since I'm stuck with so many locked phones from the rest of the providers
Thank you boss
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by udemzyudex(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2023
JoeBazz:

It is better you use the recent android 12.
No issue with android 12 on lg g8x.
Android 12 is the best for me.
The only issue I have now is the android version,Omo apart from that I'm enjoying this phone.

Unless you want swap with cash ๐Ÿ˜
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by JoeBazz(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

The only issue I have now is the android version,Omo apart from that I'm enjoying this phone.

Unless you want swap with cash ๐Ÿ˜

Chat me, let's talk, let me hear your offer๐Ÿ˜
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by udemzyudex(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2023
JoeBazz:

Chat me, let's talk, let me hear your offer๐Ÿ˜

Drop your number.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by JoeBazz(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Drop your number.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by JoeBazz(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2023
cavreek:
thanks.
but so far has there been any issue in terms of functionality

No issue at all
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Ogbemuo: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please anyone who can help
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by dawahlarry: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Alfaabass123:
Please how can I unlock my LG wing Verizon either temporary or permanent unlock please to use another carrier sim?
I am also on this. Mine is also Verizon network locked. Kindly revert once you get a help.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by graced21: 3:46pm On May 09, 2023
Guys here
I need LG V50 thinq..to buy

any one with mint one should indicate with price make we talk business
it must be 5g
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kaveco(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2023
Anyone uses G8 here? Since I got this phone in 2021, I can count the number of times I've used 3G. Once I set my internet to 3G or 2G, the data sign won't just come up. It's the same even after flashing a custom ROM. Same on different android versions 10-11-12.

Can anyone with a G8 set their data settings to 3G and see if that H sign comes up?

Also, I've never used 4G+. Even my old HTC M9 has 4G+. Has anyone used 4G+ on their G8?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2023
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2023
Kaveco:
Anyone uses G8 here? Since I got this phone in 2021, I can count the number of times I've used 3G. Once I set my internet to 3G or 2G, the data sign won't just come up. It's the same even after flashing a custom ROM. Same on different android versions 10-11-12.

Can anyone with a G8 set their data settings to 3G and see if that H sign comes up?

Also, I've never used 4G+. Even my old HTC M9 has 4G+. Has anyone used 4G+ on their G8?

It's LTE for 4G, 3G for 3G, & E for 2G that's is how it appears when you set the network
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kaveco(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
ruffbam:

It's LTE for 4G, 3G for 3G, & E for 2G that's is how it appears when you set the network

3G doesn't come on. Neither does 2G. Does it work in yours? And could you share your APN settings?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2023
Kaveco:

3G doesn't come on. Neither does 2G. Does it work in yours? And could you share your APN settings?

I deleted the default APN and manually set, NAME: MTN NG, APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, Username: web, Password: web click the 3dots @ the right top and save it.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by eteebanky1: 7:45am On May 23, 2023
Hello here, I want to order an LG k33 device on jumia, but I'm surprised there is little or no reviews at all online, I have searched Google, almost everywhere online......there are no reviews on this device

I just want to ask maybe it has a fingerprint and is it dual SIM?

Jumia claims it has a rear fingerprint, but it's a lie it has no rear fingerprint. But I think they meant on-screen fingerprint
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by eteebanky1: 7:51am On May 23, 2023
Pls, who is using LG k33 here
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by King234(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2023
graced21:
Guys here
I need LG V50 thinq..to buy

any one with mint one should indicate with price make we talk business
it must be 5g
Available boss
110k pere
Hit me up on WhatsApp let's deal
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Aremu1998: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Who has LG v35 or LG v40 for sale here

Kindly reach out to me via whatsapp or call 08108579212
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by lexykeyz(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2023
Ddj67066:
Good Afternoon Nairaland engineers and everyone. I have this LG v50 that I got from AliExpress sometime last year. I didn't use it for more than 2 weeks before it died. I was using a car charger to charge because of the light situation in my area that time. The car charger was shaking and while I was adjusting it, the phone rebooted to the LG logo. After which some pixels showed on the screen and it went off then. Never came up since then. The pixels that showed looked like the ones you would see on tv when playing CD (Compact Disc) on your DVD. When the CD is cracking. Those were the exact pixels I saw.

I suspect that the charger must have fried the panel (Motherboard) hence it's refusal to turn on.

I want to know if the motherboard replacement won't die again if I change it. I mean if it is advisable to get a replacement on AliExpress.

Should I go ahead and get a replacement since I barely used the phone for 2 weeks? Or I should get another phone?

I think we are in the same boat. I last used mine last year I have been trying to repair it. A Russian I met online asked to change the motherboard. I am thinking if it is worth the stress or I just get a new one.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by graced21: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
King234:

Available boss
110k pere
Hit me up on WhatsApp let's deal
post the picture here
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kaveco(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2023
ruffbam:

I deleted the default APN and manually set, NAME: MTN NG, APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, Username: web, Password: web click the 3dots @ the right top and save it.

Can you browse with 3G only?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2023
Kaveco:

Can you browse with 3G only?

Yes, I can.

Press *#*#4636#*#* to see the phone and network informations. Press the arrow at the middle right and change the network information as seen in this picture
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kaveco(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2023
ruffbam:

Yes, I can.

Press *#*#4636#*#* to see the phone and network informations. Press the arrow at the middle right and change the network information as seen in this picture

Nothing happens when I dial that code. Getting into that menu isn't a problem though. There are apps that can take me there. 3G doesn't still work.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2023
Kaveco:

Nothing happens when I dial that code. Getting into that menu isn't a problem though. There are apps that can take me there. 3G doesn't still work.

Use the app to access the code, press phone information, press the arrow as I have said before and set the network to CDMA + LTE/EvDo (PRL)
Picture not uploading I don't know why.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Kaveco(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2023
ruffbam:

Use the app to access the code, press phone information, press the arrow as I have said before and set the network to CDMA + LTE/EvDo (PRL)
Picture not uploading I don't know why.

Still doesn't show 3G. And even after I select 3G only (WCDMA), you can see the data signal on top doesn't come on.

Do you know how to use Qfil?

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by ruffbam(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2023
Kaveco:

Still doesn't show 3G. And even after I select 3G only (WCDMA), you can see the data signal on top doesn't come on.

No, I don't. You can visit a phone technician to help you out
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Penuelseun(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2023
Kaveco:

had this same issue on my old LG V20, the solution to mine is to enable data roaming access through the network settings, you can try that if that will solve the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3โ€ณ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.