Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (33633 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by dre11(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2019
.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

by MARYAM HASSAN

A former governor of Zamfara State, Ahmed Yerima, has declared a presidential ambition, saying already some Mallams (kinds of marabouts) are already working to actualise the plan.

In lengthy interview aired on Pride FM, Gusau on November 13, the former governor chronicled his achievements as a civil servant, politician and Shariah promoter.

The audio of the interview was sent to DAILY NIGERIAN on Monday, and this newspaper had verified from the producers of the programme and Mr Yerima’s associates that the clip was original.

In the no-holds-barred interview, Mr Yerima said he would not run for any political office at the state level again, saying his only political interest is to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

“I am done with contest at state level, but will hopefully contest for president. Already some political elite and some Mallams are working to bring the idea into fruition.

“Even last night, one of the Mallams called me and swore that I appeared in his dreams as a president, chauffeur-driven in a black presidential car.

“Then I told the Mallam a related story my secondary school friend who was a former commissioner during Mahmuda Shinkafi administration told me,” the former governor told his interviewer.

Quoting the friend, Mr Yerima said: “A chalky white aboriginal Arab man suddenly appeared near Harem, greeted my friend and declared ‘you must be from Zamfara’.

“He then asked ‘where is our father Senator Ahmad Sani Yeriman Bakura? And my friend responded that I was fine.

“He asked my friend to extend his high regards to me, and then told them that God willing, I will rule Nigeria, except if I died.

“The man then bade them goodbye and as they turned to leave the point, my friend’s wife suggested that they should ask for his name so it could be easy to relate the message.
“To their utmost surprise, the man disappeared, and was nowhere to be found.

“When my friend told one of his Mallams [marabouts] about the incident, the Mallam declared it was a revelation conveyed by God [through the mystery Arab man].”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by helinues: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Daily Nigeria.. 2023 Northern political media.

As for Yerima, so that you sharialise Nigeria same way you introduced the law while serving. Ko joor

31 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by seunmsg(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2019
The same marabouts that deceived Atiku have also started revealing SAKAMANJE dreams to Yarima.

I have no problem with anyone contesting but the desire to contest should be based on what the aspirant want to do to uplift Nigerians and not simply based on a useless dream from a marabout. They deceived Atiku, they have started deceiving Yerima.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by fernandez1(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2019
So that u could marry all the underage girls......mad man

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by contigiency(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Failed project. Tell those your marabouts that they did not see well. We don't want you to govern Nigeria because your legacy in zamfara state where you allowed banditry and kidnapping to be a common trade is still fresh in our memory.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by kayusely70(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Yerima? He introduced sharia law in the early 20s and cut off an alleged offender's hand!

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Deomovies: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm... SMH
We are jokes right? Meanwhile you can get...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Yankee101: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Then die you shall
Cos you won't/can't rule Nigeria after starting all that shariah rubbish that led to deaths

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by dheaven: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Maybe he wants to waste money.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by ChoCho54(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:
The same marabouts that deceived Atiku have also started revealing SAKAMANJE dreams to Yarima.

I have no problem with anyone contesting but the desire to contest should be based on what the aspirant want to do to uplift Nigerians and not simply based on a useless dream from a marabout. They deceived Atiku, they have started deceiving Yerima.
You have no problem with anyone contesting? You have no problem it by hook or crook yerima becomes president of this country?

All of you who have ruled and continue to rule, have you not done enough damage to this country already with clueless leadership?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Lol. This one wants to waste his money. Good.

I'm sure Atiku is with his accountants somewhere in Dubai pouring over documents and bills and licking his wounds.

Clowns.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by seunmsg(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
ChoCho54:
You have no problem with anyone contesting? You have no problem it by hook or crook yerima becomes president of this country?

All of you who have ruled and continue to rule, have you not done enough damage to this country already with clueless leadership?

The right to legitimately aspire for political office is a constitutional right that can’t be denied anybody that meets up with the requirement of the office being sought. If Nigerians decide to vote Yerima as their next president, so be it. Democracy is a rule of the majority and not cheap emotions.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Even as a core Islamist and Shariaist, I think Yerima stands a good chance in the APC. In the absence of an Easterner, he should be voted for.

Majority of the talakawas in the north would love him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2019
kayusely70:
Yerima? He inroduced sharia law in the early 20s and cut off an alleged offender's hand!

It doesn't matter, the north loves him more for that, that brightens his chances. There is nothing that he would that Buhari has not done.

If he stands against a SW candidate, he will win. Didn't his child marriage bill suceed in the national assembly?

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by seunmsg(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:
Even as a core Islamist and Shariaist, I think Yerima stands a good chance in the APC. In the absence of an Easterner, he should voted for. Majority of the talakawas in the north would love him.

You want to abandon Atiku for Yerima?

Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:

You want to abandon Atiku for Yerima?

Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland o.

As long as it is the North in the absence of the East, I'm ok with it.

Do you have a problem with that? Or do you now hate 'Shariaists' like buhari and yerima because you want to smuggle yourself in?

Not so fast buddy.

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:

As long it is North in the absence of the East, I'm ok with it.

Silly emotions over pragmatism as usual. Anyway, that’s your choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Wasky101: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Decolonel(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
And you called this news?. Ndi ara
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
This is a dagger in the earth of El rufai

He would likely share northern delegates with El rufai in APC
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nyamiri: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
This fool is relying on marabouts. He didn't learn anything from Atiku's stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Generalwoodz(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Left to me, I don' t really care who rules Nigeria.
I just want to hustle my way out.
5Oyears from now things would still remain the same.
I believed Nigeria is cursed. No redemption in sight

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by angelEmade: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
uhmmm
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
this one is wike's warped mirror image.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Ibcrown(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Nothing bad in dreaming to be president. But not for people like yarima. A great Islamist who will want to Islamize Nigeria. No way sir, I'm a Muslim too but let Nigeria be a free nation like other and see how greatness will be achieved. One Nigeria I stand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by DennisEche(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
I SUPPORT, AT LEAST WE GO DE OPERATE SHARIA, SO THAT LOOTERS WILL BEHEADED, IN ZOMBIES VOICE SHA

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Goke7: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Na so Atiku bad dreams start o, marabout things, this one na mallam now. Anyway some folks must chop nah

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by hisexcellency34: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Who will vote for paedo??
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by tstx(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Patrioticman007(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Fake news . where is this bill that will sanitize Nigerian media place.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by almarthins(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
dre11:

.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

This is a terrible handwriting. This man must be fought to stand still. E no bring anytin but worst than buhari. Any time i see black patch on their forehead, na wickedness i dey see.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by BLESSICA: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Next post please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.