Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) (78467 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by anonimi: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
ekevwe:
Make una forget this talk. Smoking no dey kill jor. My grand father is 143 yrs. And smokes over 2 packets of cigarette a day.

Pray for good health my people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by bosunjohns(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oluwatosean:
CLICK
Not surprised,, how would you expect your inner part to look like after gulping down smoke for 30yrs and you say you wan donate organ..

Even though they know the destriment...
Deyll still indulge
As if there aren't better ways to unwind.

Why is your link hidden nau?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by basic901: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ugwumagala: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
My own will be worst than this

2 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Vatod(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I am still not convinced to stop smoking.

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala
you says the truth!
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
That could also be from China's air pollution, or from working in a poorly designed and regulated manufacturing or processing facility.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Smoking kills, drinking kills, sex kills, popping pills kills u, i know a lot of u forming here indulge in one or more of these
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by agbajor27: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:

Dying from cigarette related death is very painful and a sad spectacle for the loved ones to watch.

Sometimes I feel myself choking up and becoming short of breath from just watching them struggle to breathe.
Last last they end up intubated on the ventilator and die within moments of being extubated (lingo).

There are many way to die but don’t let it be COPD. It’s painful
u sound like a medic. are u one?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ivypresh(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala
Nigerians and ignorance����
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:

Dying from cigarette related death is very painful and a sad spectacle for the loved ones to watch.

Sometimes I feel myself choking up and becoming short of breath from just watching them struggle to breathe.
Last last they end up intubated on the ventilator and die within moments of being extubated (lingo).

There are many way to die but don’t let it be COPD. It’s painful

You must be a nurse
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cousin9999:
That could also be from China's air pollution, or from working in a poorly designed and regulated manufacturing or processing facility.

Another angle
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by sylve11: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lawrry:
When Son realizes he will become a defender under Mourinho

grin cool
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.
. That makes you a passive smoker
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.
Second hand smoking is just as dangerous
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

You must be a nurse

Or I’m a doctor or a nursing assistant or medical assistant or respiratory therapist or nurse practitioner or pharmacist. cool

In the icu? All these health care workers get in elbows deep in patient care and get to see and experience a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yes
agbajor27:

u sound like a medic. are u one?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by 001spice: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:
WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT: Lungs had turned black, footage showed
Doctors from Wuxi People's Hospital in Jiangsu, China, surgically removed them
Video viewed more than 25million times and dubbed 'best anti-smoking ad ever'

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2-aN-I4iXY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7698359/Surgeons-charcoaled-lungs-chain-smoker-died-52.html

Thank God i have rmoking since last week saturday
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by nonix22(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
hope you check yourself regularly for Hypertension?
Maxymilliano:

Lalasticlala
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by 001spice: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
001spice:
Thank God i have stop smoking since last week saturday
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Awaja(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:

Lalasticlala
At least you have the strength to defend your deeds on earth ,die sick ,your spirit go weak .
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Yabariki: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Could this be a human lungs or that of an elephant?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by dangoteinlaw: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe we shouldn't drive cars or aeroplanes again coz those two kills almost as much as smoking per year. The eldest in my hometown has been smoking for th past 80years and he's still alive while I Know a 54years old man who died of natural causes.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by rxmusa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
Try and avoid coming closer to that smoke because secondary (second hand) smoking is as equally dangerous as being the smoker
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking.
There's a consequence for everything.
You do this = > consequence
You DON'T do this = > Consequence

Yet everyone behaves as if there is no consequence for anything.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
rxmusa:

Try and avoid coming closer to that smoke because secondary (second hand) smoking is as equally dangerous as being the smoker

Traffic jam smoke is something
All those diesel truck engine, bus engine, generator engine. .. all of them
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking.

Smokers Outside the Hospital Doors

Rock song by the Editors:

Pull the blindfold down
So your eyes can't see
Now run as fast as you can
Through this field of trees
Say goodbye to everyone
You have ever known
You are not gonna see them
Ever again
I can't shake this feeling I've got
My dirty hands, have I been in the wars?
The saddest thing that I'd ever seen
Were smokers outside the hospital doors
Someone turn me around
Can I start this again?
How can we wear our smiles
With our mouths wide shut
'Cause you stopped us from singin'
I can't shake this feeling I've got
My dirty hands, have I been in the wars?
The saddest thing that I'd ever seen
Were smokers outside the hospital doors
Someone turn me around
Can I start this again?
Now someone turn us around
Can we start this again?
We've all been changed from what we were
Our broken parts left smashed off the floor
I can't believe you
If I can't hear you
I can't believe you
If I can't hear you
(We've all been changed
From what we were
Our broken parts
Smashed off the floor
We've all been changed
From what we were
Our broken parts
Smashed off the floor)
Someone turn me around
(We've all been changed
From what we were)
Can I start this again?
(Our broken parts
Smashed off the floor)
Now someone turn us around
(We've all been changed
from what we were)
Can we start this again?
(Our broken parts
Smashed off the floor)
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
That’s a dangerous situation for you,third party smoke inhalation can predispose to cancer and COPDs too..

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by lovchalice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lungs looks like the inside of an exhaust pipe
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Good thing his innards don't have second hand value, usually these Chinese doctors would have offloaded everything inside his skin on the black market. See, sometimes even bad thing dey get value, na context matter.
Guess that would be some consolation to the dead man.. undecided
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tchange1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Someone out there is still doing tobacco business sad
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Yohh: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
Are u aware that a passive smoker even has higher risk of coming down with a lung disease than the actual smoker? Stay clear brother..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.