Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello (9977 Views)

Kogi Poll: Edward Onoja Cautions Against Violence / Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. / Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by akdjr(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Even when I totally agree that the way election is been conducted in an uncivilize manner here in Nigeria is a big threat to democracy, I am very happy to be alive seeing how PDP are being humiliated during election. I would never forget how in 2003 election the same PDP chased us away from collation center by 12am into Catholic cementery chanting power!!! with the aid of security operatives guiding INEC office. When I experience same evil power in 2007 & 2011 election, I developed apathy till now.

Lesson I learnt is that one should be conscious of the precedent you set cos u never know who will be in that same position tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2019
darthv:
What chance do these 16 candidate have?

they will get small small appointments to cover costs

some will get contracts

those that didn't send their wishes , will gain nothing
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by jossyjoe25: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Yahaya Bello , ta ta ta !
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by Melanyn(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Dem no wan die...
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by InvertedHammer: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
/
Congratulations to the good people of Kogi state.

They spoke with one voice.

Apparently they love to work for free for the next 4 years. grin grin grin

We must respect their wishes. But we implore them never to disturb us again with lamentation of unpaid salaries.

/
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by 3kay945(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2019
Zico5:
What do u expect. Hunger is in the land now. Just 5 million naira will do the job. All these hungry people parading themselves as politicians everywhere. Nigeria has gotten to a stage where the poor will continue to wallow in poverty and the rich will still use poverty to incarcerate them. But what I know is that one day will be one day. Something will happen that will change it all. Things must not continue this way.

You are right bro, but when will that "one day" comes cos this evil against humanity in this country has been happening for a very long time o.
The suffering and smiling mentality of the people themselves nko? cool

Well, it's cool to be hopeful cos that is the last thing we should lost.
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by AMvanquish: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Some of these useless politicians and parties, instead of them to align and form a strong credible opposition, they would just waste everybody's time to claim former candidate when they know they would eventually lose.
They then accept the result of the outcome, congratulate the winner, pay the winner a courtesy visit, the winner would share brown envelope and probably cede some juicy contracts or deals to them. They all go home knowing they have made more income than expenses in the whole process.
This has become a reoccurring script..
#Shameless jobbers
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by 77up(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
NCAN911:
Nigeria Has been sold long ago!
chai who purchase it grin
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by FakeManna: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:
16 appointments seekers
[/s]
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by MrBONE2(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Of no effect, we the people of IPOB Kogi in diaspora- Onitsha, Enugu, ABA , and Owerri have rejected the result...
grin

Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by torqque7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbish..

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature
Re: Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello by Legendguru: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To View Election Results On INEC’s Portal / Plateau: Blame PDP For Gov Mutfwang’s Sack, Not Tinubu, Judiciary – Onanuga / Udom Cancels Recruitment Of 5000 Teachers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.