Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (42892 Views)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho / Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bestdudes: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Esseite:

Nigerians are really not worth fighting for, especially those hit badly by poverty... most usually dont see beyond 2hrs ahead.
dem even full this nairaland.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kinikini: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
He has just learned politics. GEJ will soon be APC and who will Reno criticize? His benefactor GEJ? Reno will soon join APC following GEJ. And he has to soften the ground by being less critical of APC to praising the part selectively and finally decamping and praising all that APC is. By that time, APC would be fully PDP of old. That is politicians' life for you. Always putting their mouth where their bread is buttered.

or=TITOPE post=84161775]Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196475933298954241

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari.html
[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Cajal(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
vixpal:
Wailers being retired early. Some of your observations noted. But you are always a hypocrite in your approach to criticism. You spoke about Kogi and remained silent about Rivers and Bayelsa.

Reno, you should be balanced in your approach like FFK. Anything and everything about Buhari and APC are bad, while anything and everything about GEJ and PDP are good.

Wailers talk about 100k gap in Okene LGA result for Kogi, but refused to compare it with 700k gap in Obio-Akpor for Rivers.

You talk about Leah, but refused to talk about Chibok Girls.

To put it mildly, you are a confirmed hypocrite
...it will be good if reno get to hear this
They are hypocrites
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Such referendum cannot even stand.
why?
if its recognized by the authorities and the international community, then it will stand

i have always been telling people that if it was britain that colonized togo, benin republic and ghana together. they would have merged them into one country as they did to nigeria for their economic benefits and wouldnt care about the conflicts that will later ensue
and our black african leaders will be fooling ourselves with one big fake nation without progress and suffering citizens
and the black leader will be ready to kill anybody that wants to divide his fake/poverty capital/blood letting/economic backward/hungry kingdom.
For easier administartion and progress i still believe that the country should be restructured if not we are all stuck in this mess forever

all these european countries that u long to go i want u to google their populations and the kind of autonomy the ones with large populations enjoy
check out the population of countries like sweden,austria,holand,denmark,luxemburg,hungary etc
the ones with large populations like russia, usa, france , spain, britain enjoy considerable autonomy among their different tribes and thats why things are moving good and all of u africans long to go there but refusing to liberate urselves from the fake contraption that was handed over to u
lets stop deceiving ourselves, we cannot make progress with the present structure of this country
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Oga, remove Niger Deltan States from your struggle. Ijaw, Itshekiri, Esan, kalabari, and co cannot remain minority inside minority. Abeg
Why not allow him to continue living in his dream, he doesn't even know that his Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and if Nigeria sneezes his Biafra would catch a cold.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
kolaaderin:
When you can't beat them you either join or leave them. The defeat is pure indication that Nigerians are done with PDP and their brand of politicians. Reno should give us a clue of where he made the money he is using to travel all over the world and tell us what FFK does for a living outside still spending from his stolen loots.

Yes it all over, we are getting done with old looters, we will soon get to those on the run in APC.
But what really is the diff btw pdp and apc?? I feel reno is right.. we get what we deserve
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by plaindealer: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oponu. Constituting nuisance and laying, abusing, insulting and peddling fake news and tribalism on Twitter is not politics. cheesy

The clown just can't recovery from the Savage beating and lashing he received from Toyiin Saraki. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

referendum will decide it thats how its done in civilized climes
u cannot decide for all
i am an igbo niger deltan, i have met so many non igbo niger deltans that wants out
I am Fulani from China, go and conduct your referendum and you'd refuse and instead begging to remain in Nigeria, 2017 Arewa ultimatum is still fresh
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Not all of us naw.
Don't mind him, he's from the SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

why?
if its recognized by the authorities and the international community, then it will stand

i have always been telling people that if it was britain that colonized togo, benin republic and ghana together. they would have merged them into one country as they did to nigeria for their economic benefits and wouldnt care about the conflicts that will later ensue
and our black african leaders will be fooling ourselves with one big fake nation without progress and suffering citizens
and the black leader will be ready to kill anybody that wants to divide his fake/poverty capital/blood letting/economic backward/hungry kingdom.
For easier administartion and progress i still believe that the country should be restructured if not we are all stuck in this mess forever

all these european countries that u long to go i want u to google their populations and the kind of autonomy the ones with large populations enjoy
check out the population of countries like sweden,austria,holand,denmark,luxemburg,hungary etc
the ones with large populations like russia, usa, france , spain, britain enjoy considerable autonomy among their different tribes and thats why things are moving good and all of u africans long to go there but refusing to liberate urselves from the fake contraption that was handed over to u
lets stop deceiving ourselves, we cannot make progress with the present structure of this country
Go get your referendum and you'd refuse and start getting agitated and accusing the whole world of holding you back in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=bigfish3k post=84170892]
why?

lets stop deceiving ourselves, we cannot make progress with the present structure of this country[/quote
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
I am Fulani from China, go and conduct your referendum and you'd refuse and instead begging to remain in Nigeria, 2017 Arewa ultimatum is still fresh

its the govt that is fighting us not Arewa

we need ultimatum from the government so that we can demand referendum not from an ethnic based organisation. this kind of disorderly ultimatum can only lead to bloodshed which is what we are avoiding
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

its the govt that is fighting us not Arewa

we need ultimatum from the government so that we can demand referendum not from an ethnic based organisation. this kind of disorderly ultimatum can only lead to bloodshed which is what we are avoiding
Why not go request for same referendum from the FG directly instead of on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
Go get your referendum and you'd refuse and start getting agitated and accusing the whole world of holding you back in Nigeria.
its the govt that grants referendum not an individual
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
Why not go request for same referendum from the FG directly instead of on nairaland
we have requested, the govt does want to hear about it therefore the govt is holding us back

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

its the govt that grants referendum not an individual
How old are you and in what class, and have you gone through the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

we have requested, the govt does want to hear about it therefore the govt is holding us back
The FG holding you back and what are you doing to get it, I don't mean on nairaland.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
Why not allow him to continue living in his dream, he doesn't even know that his Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria and if Nigeria sneezes his Biafra would catch a cold.
They surely know. That's why ND cannot stay off their mouth couple with its wealth.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
How old are you and in what class, and have you gone through the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

i know its was deliberately not put in the constitution so as to hold us back
dont delve into insults
just reason
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
They surely know. That's why ND cannot stay off their mouth couple with its wealth.

i said am from Niger Delta, so what else are u saying
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
How do you expect them to survive when Nigeria would be surrounding the Biafran enclave, reason they cleave to the SE/SS mantra attaché by force.
They want access to oil and the sea

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

i know its was deliberately not put in the constitution so as to hold us back
dont delve into insults
just reason
OK, now you know it's not in the constitution and what are you doing to get it into the constitution?
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
The FG holding you back and what are you doing to get it, I don't mean on nairaland.

seeking for ur support thru creating awareness until u all gets to understand that we cannot continue like this to no progress
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
How do you expect them to survive when Nigeria would be surrounding the Biafran enclave, reason they cleave to the SE/SS mantra attaché by force.
They want access to oil and the sea
Absolutely oil n seaport. ND is not Biafra
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

seeking for ur support thru creating awareness until u all gets to understand that we cannot continue like this to no progress
Good enough, it's just for awareness, we've been notified and we'd help to push through your request.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
I tell you
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Area4Area:
OK, now you know it's not in the constitution and what are you doing to get it into the constitution?
u do things like by first creating awareness until those in the senate/govt understands our plight do our wish
secession is not absolute
restructuring and considerable autonomy will do also
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by torqque7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kai after reading some of the comments made here against Reno i have come to agree with him that we nigerians are our own problem and we deserve what bad government we are suffering today..people still criticizing him even after the truth is glaring that APC are the real villains here..PDP is bad too but compared tp APC it is a lesser evil. I give up on Nija

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by bigfish3k: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
ND is biafra
referendum will settle me and ur differences
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

Frankly speaking the simple solution from me is for you people to start dealing with your representatives, governors, senators, House Assembly members for non performance. Then, If that achieved, you proceed to FG.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Area4Area: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

u do things like by first creating awareness until those in the senate/govt understands our plight do our wish
secession is not absolute
restructuring and considerable autonomy will do also
I earlier asked you a question, have you read the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? You had earlier acknowledged that the referendum you want is not in the constitution, have you requested to know how to put in the constitution and I don't mean through nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by subcbouy: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
bigfish3k:
ND is biafra referendum will settle me and ur differences
Day dreaming is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.