Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (42908 Views)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho / Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Dedetwo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
TITOPE:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196475933298954241

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari.html

Most Africans are basement fools. If you are in doubt, please take a good look of the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Belleful: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Some say I am not speaking on Kogi elections. I‘ve tried. I sponsored buses for democracy to ferry Nigerians to vote. I fed them, I have talked and done.

mr omokri (iwe) u sponsor buses to ferry Nigeria's to vote for ur candidate not for democracy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
From polithiefcian to crooked pastor. he is still in the business of selling false hopes.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by yemluc: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
...When you sample the reasoning level of some ppl in this country especially the youths. You will certainly agree with me that dey truly deserve the kind of leaders they have. Wen u read the comments of some ppl here ,You will cry if actually they were born with a brain tumor. Some ppl are already condemned to eternal sufferness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Haykay80(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
We have received his resignation but we won’t accept it. We still value his experience and wailership, scam and falsehood. Candidates with such qualities are rare, please Reno/Wendel Smith kindly meet HR, so we can discuss how to further motivate you . We die hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kingspin(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
vixpal:
Wailers being retired early. Some of your observations noted. But you are always a hypocrite in your approach to criticism. You spoke about Kogi and remained silent about Rivers and Bayelsa.

Reno, you should be balanced in your approach like FFK. Anything and everything about Buhari and APC are bad, while anything and everything about GEJ and PDP are good.

Wailers talk about 100k gap in Okene LGA result for Kogi, but refused to compare it with 700k gap in Obio-Akpor for Rivers.

You talk about Leah, but refused to talk about Chibok Girls.

To put it mildly, you are a confirmed hypocrite
Ex Wailer

Are you balance in your approach to Nigerian problem? If not do not speak about balance in your next life.

This is 2019 yet Nigeria is moving from frying pan to fire.

Anyway, they said Nigerians deserve the Leaders and INEC they got.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by luluosas(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
You are still in sefia pain hahaha. Wake up boy from your dreams
ezenwajosh:
Reminds me of what KANU told SOWORE in their interview in US

Nigeria is unsalvageable, Don't fight for nigeria nobody will remember you fight for your people in truth and honesty and you will be loved and remembered

How KANU sees ahead of everybody still surprise me...he called Jonathan clueless but warned not to vote buhari by all means necessary many ignored him

He said they have changed the man in aso rock Nigerians ignored him

Now compare this

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by plaindealer: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kingspin:
Ex Wailer

Are you balance in your approach to Nigerian problem? If not do not speak about balance in your next life.

This is 2019 yet Nigeria is moving from frying pan to fire.

Anyway, they said Nigerians deserve the Leaders and INEC they got

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10592069_10460844kejpeg78fbab79d9c8209d2d4e14b8700b924e_jpeg_jpeg701aea5366f29e7111c509c10b6348b2

Like this kind of leader that you deserve, voted for and re-elected back into office.

First worry about the horrible choices you make before lamenting over the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by fyneguy: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
echibuogwu:
Does it matter the state I come From... does my people matter, I thought we are one and should live as one... tribalism and ignorance has eaten deep into this country

It matters if you did not criticize your people for keeping a non-performing Governor in your state. It means you are just another hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by meobizy(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
The same Nigerians accuse me of making money from Free Leah Saribu. Now, the latest one: I’m being paid by Apple.
I honestly thought these accusations did not reach the ears of these men. It’s nice to see people do not waste their time when typing the indefensible.

A troll, quit? I find it hard to believe. We are probably getting trolled right now with this news.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by stickle(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2019
You are entitle to your opinion and I am also entitle to mine. I have just stated mine, without insult. Even though your statement is contradictory I refuse to join issues With you.
Reference:

Jonathan is embracing democracy. He sees democracy as a vehicle for purpose not like you folks do. He doesn't and has never been a 'me and them', zero sum individual. So heads or tails he will not lose. That is what democracy should be. You are lost in the woods young man.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kingspin(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10592069_10460844kejpeg78fbab79d9c8209d2d4e14b8700b924e_jpeg_jpeg701aea5366f29e7111c509c10b6348b2

Like this kind of leader that you deserve, voted for and re-elected back into office.

First worry about the horrible choices you make before lamenting over the rest of Nigeria.
Some elections are won by INEc and its official like state of Kogi not by the people

Channel your grieve to INEc and the giant shithole.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by plaindealer: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Kingspin:
Some elections are won by INEc and its official like state of Kogi not by the people

Channel your grieve to INEc and the giant shithole.

So, the people standing in line for kerosene did not vote to put that big bele governor in office, INEC did?

You actually reason like a shithole.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by MetaPhysical: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Reminds me of what KANU told SOWORE in their interview in US

Nigeria is unsalvageable, Don't fight for nigeria nobody will remember you fight for your people in truth and honesty and you will be loved and remembered

How KANU sees ahead of everybody still surprise me...he called Jonathan clueless but warned not to vote buhari by all means necessary many ignored him

He said they have changed the man in aso rock Nigerians ignored him

Now compare this

grin How come the jew did not see python coming?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kingspin(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:

So, the people standing in line for kerosene did not vote to put that big bele governor in office, INEC did?

You actually reason like a shithole.

Where you in Abia, those of us that used to be there can tell well. How INEc came up with landslide victory shocked even unborn baby.

Am not in your shithole either.

At the moment, information going round suggest the same thing happen in Kogi. When a gov who has failed woefully came back claiming the people voted
Like Abia like Kogi.

Can we ever have an independent observers foreign and local to verify result from each and every polling unit one by one more so cancel any form of manipulation , fraud, and violence then results may shock you.

Your INEc(Real rigger) and their officers is into yahoo. Big fraud. They decide winner if

And you a bigger shithole fraud for not acknowledging some fraud results by INEc. You don't deserve to wish Nigeria well.

Why will someone die because he just want to cast vote (paper) ? Thuggery, open fire, police army in the middle of the whole shit.

Looking like the change party playing the real devil role, are you not ashamed typical Nigerian will never.

Ok now let the acclaim good president upgrade electoral law, big No. From 1960 till date Nigeria is locked-up.

Refer as suffering and smiling people. They keep paying politics without development.

To hell with your good for nothing country.

Every news about Nigeria is misery.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by ba7man(m): 3:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Kingspin:

Am not in your shithole either.

Your INEc is into yahoo. Big fraud.

And you a bigger shithole fraud for not acknowledging some fraud results by INEc. You don't deserve to wish Nigeria well.

The change party now the real devil are you not ashamed typical Nigerian will never.

Suffering and smiling people. Playing politics without development.

To hell with your good for nothing country.

Every news about Nigeria is misery

It's post election trauma that's doing you. cry
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Kingspin(m): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2019
ba7man:
It's post election trauma that's doing you. cry
PDP/APC should win a free and fair election that should be your stand. Stop playing politics play development for once.

It has nothing to do with post election trauma just that every October Nigeria appears truly not independent.

A country people die and suffer for nothing. Is a mess.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Cherez: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

It is now that I truly believe that silence is the best answer for a fool.

So Buhari's silence has frustrated the self acclaimed Buhari tormentor?

So even he knows how demoralizing false accusations can be? His apology to Saraki's wife already demystified him as a phoney who goes about looking for trouble with poorly researched allegations, only to apologize to those whom he regards as his potential employers.

In the end, the tormentor succumbed to the reality that his propaganda was a futile effort not appreciated by Nigerians who were not deceived by a fake pastor who was living fine in America, while promoting anarchy and chaos in Nigeria.

He even reiterated what many of his critics have claimed, that he loves his own life and would never want to shoulder any discomfort for the sake of Nigerians.

What a pretender and charlatan.

To think he had the nerve to poke fun at Oby Ezekwesili, who has had many physical encounters with the agents of government, while he criticizes from the comfort of Twitter while holidaying around the world.

I love this capitulation of the fake tormentor. Now we know who was the tormentor and who was truly tormented.

In the end, he succumbed to the reality that despite his propaganda of religious and tribal hatred for the APC, his kinsmen in Bayelsa went ahead to put the "Islamic herdsmen" party in charge of the state government.

He could not bear being an all round failure.
Like Reno rightly said, you're your own problem's architect"
Reno is comfortable and has achieved a lot for himself and much more for PMB and all those fellow criminals you support.
I want shocked to see Fayemi attend the Fayoses' wedding.
Today, no one hears of Fayose nor a probe against him.
Bros, I bet we the commoners suffer more.
I believe the reason for PMB's failures are more from the support of you terrible hailers.
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by Cherez: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Kai, oshiomole done Reset this one brain to factory setting.
They say oshiomole is loud mouthed but his brazzen outspokenness has yielded propulsive results.
I'm yet to see secondus Reject the results of the Elections oh, why are they not Appealing already? Na there them go take jam FIRSTUS Keyamo again and I trust him to give them the thrashing of their lives. Ndi ara!!!
Sometimes I wonders why Nigeria has decided to remain a zoo.
Secondus only needs to port to APC today or even enjoying from APC if care isnt taken.
Was Secondus the corper and Kogites who lost their lives or was he the one who got chased away from polling units by armed men?
Cry for yourself and unborn generation who will remain in this God forsaken land
Re: Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt by jiahujhing: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
https:///y5srl5n8

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.