Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (41363 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Isaac Fayose Mocks Dino Melaye After He Lost PDP Ticket (Video) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by dejolly(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
You don't mess with the power of incumbent...

Check my signature for investment and real estate
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by solmusdesigns: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
36 - 15 = 21, 2/3 of 36 state in Nigeria is 24 so should APC wants a constituitional reveiw they just need two

or three PDP state

babakb:
All these noise and PDP is still rulling 15 states,
APC still has a lot of work to do.....

Taraba
Adamawa
Bauchi
Sokoto
Zamfara
Benue
Rivers
Cross River
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Oyo
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Ngirima: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
36 - 15 = 21, 2/3 of 36 state in Nigeria is 24 so should APC wants a constituitional reveiw they just need two

or three PDP state

[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by NaMeAboki: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
True true: Atiku, Saraki and now Dino.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by desmond2pk: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Power intoxicates
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by kjhgfrtyuikchui: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..

Salesman Inventory is what your business needs..
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Turboking(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Auxtin85:

Sorry bro, but una don accept am na, why not mobilize and shut Kogi State down with continues protest. I just dey talk my own oo, i know say you nor go bold protest
keep wailing as usual, atleast we know kogites were brazenly robbed and will patiently wait for the court to decide her fate, tell us what state you are really from lets see if you have not deliberately re-enforce failure and we are yet to see the brave ones among you take to the streets and protest #hypocriteseverywhere
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by webngnews: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamawara:
They don't just call him "DINO"

Oshomole be opening ur dirty mouth. U will vacate that seat soon.
forget Dino, him no get level.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Starhearts: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamawara:

The next time u quote me I will swear for your generation.

U will regret d day ur papa born U
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Merit123(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
All this our retire politician they will Soo form one party call DSS.

D, Dino
S, Saraki
S, Shehu sani

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by iamawara(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Starhearts:

U will regret d day ur papa born U

Go, you will see
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
No security!!!
Chai
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by kolmart: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shameless comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by GEEBITE: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
There you go omni knoweth.A colonel is a lowly ranked officer to you .I shake my head.
solmusdesigns:
saying a mere retired colonel is a coup "hard man" is a joke.. he was just like any other low ranker carrying out orders

, the only reason why Sambo is still in custody is that he refused to go on trail without camera, he wants to rat out many people including Jonathan, Obasanjo and many top Military Head of State and retired army generals, should he speak buhari knows he would burn cos people would come for him left right and center so he is kept in a safe house enjoying almost everything elzakzaky is enjoying.. he is even in asokoro

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Turboking:
keep wailing as usual, atleast we know kogites were brazenly robbed and will patiently wait for the court to decide her fate, tell us what state you are really from lets see if you have not deliberately re-enforce failure and we are yet to see the brave ones among you take to the streets and protest #hypocriteseverywhere

I hope you are not assuming you have made sense
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by solmusdesigns: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mr omni ignorant , yeah Dasuki was a Major during the coup which removed Buhari/idiagbon compared to Generals organising coup he is not only lowly he is far from a someone to organise a coup as quoted by your fellow ignoramus that first quoted me

learn to read before jumping unto a reply

GEEBITE:
There you go omni knoweth.A colonel is a lowly ranked officer to you .I shake my head.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
Who let this dog out again, I can’t waste my pity for the people of Kogi, if they decided few days ago that they are not tired of suffering why should I cry for them
you are already crying stop it .
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Starhearts: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamawara:

Go, you will see

Wasted sperm
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Lawmak: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yourbacts is not speaking for the electorates. You commits election atrocities in the guise of the masses. Be careful with me.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by abiolert(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
kolafolabi:

If Obaseki doesn't apologise for his misconduct against the APC National Chairman, I am 100% sure he's losing the Guber ticket.
With apology he has lost
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by GEEBITE: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol. What rank was Kaduna Nzeogwu,T.Y Danjuma,Murtala Mohammed and even even G.G Orkar when they all organized bloody coups. FYi middle level officers which Majors are the most active in coup plotting as they are the closest to the rank and file
Also never ever called
a major in the army a lowly ranked officer as it can take up to 10 years to obtain that rank.You need to pass staff college to get that promotion and one of the most difficult exams in the army.You can get by after that if you are favoured but that Major rank you have heard about isn't a child's play Mr Omni Knoweth .
solmusdesigns:
Mr omni ignorant , yeah Dasuki was a Major during the coup which removed Buhari/idiagbon compared to Generals organising coup he is not only lowly he is far from a someone to organise a coup as quoted by your fellow ignoramus that first quoted me

learn to read before jumping unto a reply

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by Weirdgee: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
oshobaba is a devil....he is the real rigger of elections.

He singlehandedly rigged Kogi election in Favour of Yahaya Bello.
Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by wechat1: 1:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigeria is communist where politician elected them self into power not by masses you talk as if masses vote count in nigerian cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Auxtin85:
Who let this dog out again, I can’t waste my pity for the people of Kogi, if they decided few days ago that they are not tired of suffering why should I cry for them

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) by jefff455: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oshopikin he far na hw is sheikh ize-iyamu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja / King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.