Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 (51601 Views)

Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by airbrush: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
NICE JOB HERE.
continue the good work

2021 abi
! when i dey Lagos during during tinubu era i heard about this project. fashola came and went still na so so story we dey heard fashola loves visiting the project site and took millions of pictures there still all na voice mail.ameboda came the same story and this new guy that look that agbero i know at mile 12 . them are same parading this things.

now it is 2021!
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by ikennamadu1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
This same thing Naim amaechi Wan do when him be governor... Them say him dey waste money... Naa that reason I no like wike...
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by surgical: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
FbcGrafix:
Project that will be completed in year 2056

I design great logos for different companies. Check my signature for proof
if APC remains in government in Lagos
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by 9ja2: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
[Wetin Pointus do una, eyin aye you don come again abi. quote author=airbrush post=84174067]

2021 abi
! when i dey Lagos during during tinubu era i heard about this project. fashola came and went still na so so story we dey heard fashola loves visiting the project site and took millions of pictures there still all na voice mail.ameboda came the same story and this new guy that look that agbero i know at mile 12 . them are same parading this things.

now it is 2021! [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
77up:
lolz grin ok am sorry for the insult . But Lagos too dey try on agriculture small now , haven't you heard about LAKE rice , Fishing etc ? . You know that Lagos don't have cultivation land like that , I guess that's why it's more of infrastructure.

alright. Thanks for the enlightenment grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by nick50(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Op.stop deceiving urself..this is the picture of the brt terminal at oshodi built by former Lagos state governor (ambode)
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by OlawaleBammie: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:
Nigeria will be better if other states can compete with Lagos in infrastructural development

Lol, u re right but Dat is ordinary a dream

Lagos itself is a country on its own.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by ultimateprof: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is not light rail please, it's a standard guage that will be propelled by deseal locomotives. If you know you know.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by samorobo: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria will be better if Lagos too can compete with some other states in Agriculture and food and resources preservation.

No be infrastructure we go dey chop abeg.

Please, I'm not saying infrastructure isn't important. But no be him we go dey chop. That's what I said.

Let me help you...what you are saying is that you are foolish..

Just look at talk "No be infastructure we go dey eat"......stupid talk, I spit on your head grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by romenna: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:
Nigeria will be better if other states can compete with Lagos in infrastructural development
how can other states compete with Lagos when Lagos is intentionally placed at an advantageous position over other states?
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
samorobo:

Let me help you...what you are saying is that you are foolish..

Just look at talk "No be infastructure we go dey eat"......stupid talk, I spit on your head grin

Thanks for all your words Sam. I, on your behalf, thank God who has enabled you to have the hands to type all these "wonderful" words.

Thank you very much for honouring me with your comment. May you find peace at last.

peace out man grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Olaburn(m): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Big lieeesss... Okokomaiko way still dirty like mad � �
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rotty32:
Ameachi is the only serious Minister .

This is not a federal government project. It is Lagos State government funded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) / Huge Container Found In The Middle Of A Sea. / What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.