Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab (1918 Views)

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Before & After Picture Of The Emaciated Lady Spotted At Ajah, Lagos / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by realmedia(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge .

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment .

via> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is.html

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by gnaftalee(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
This is great
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by realmedia(f): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by emmarocks: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Let her come out to say what happened so that others can learn and not make such mistakes... Things dey happen everyday

2 Likes

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm...

My John Thomas is standing at attention
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by emmarocks: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Standing to what actually?

My John Thomas is standing at attention [/quote]
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by izuch(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by vibre: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
good news
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Some Nigerians have good heart. God bless those involved in the transformation and progress of this girl.

Please the babe with the nose ring, if you're on Nairaland and reading this, quote me.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by Godsfavour78: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Hmmmm...

its either this is sarcasm or this guys brain is a goner. sad

2 Likes

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by ABCthings: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
emmarocks:
Standing to what actually?

Some people are disgrace to manhood! angry

1 Like

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by tobe1985: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Hmmmm...

How Hot can one be
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by donjon: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Hmmmm...

Better go and fuk ur Alsatian dog, because this lady has been tru a lot and is not thinking of dick now or for a very long time 4 DAT matter!

PS: I heard westerners have sex with chairs & steel pipes, u can try DAT too.

1 Like

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by DaddyMorenike: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Still the same to me. Just better clothes.
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by boss1310(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godsfavour78:
its either this is sarcasm or this guys brain is a goner. sad
I believe the guy is referring to that picture of a lady's bust and not the girl in the topic
Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by emmarocks: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Honestly
ABCthings:
Some people are disgrace a to manhood! angry

1 Like

Re: Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
That is wonderful that she was taken off of the streets.
That was extremely sad to view.
She has a long road to go in terms of recovery though.
She has to slowly incorporate eating back into her daily life because her body is so severely emaciated.
God bless her

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? / Discover How To Get Rid Of High Blood Pressure Naturally/prevent Cardiovascular / Johesu's Response To Nma's Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.