Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Serious Writers Needed!!! - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Serious Writers Needed!!! (3313 Views)

Serious Writers Wanted!!! / We Need A Professional Serious Writers For Long Term Deals / Serious Writers/political Analyst Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by spirit10(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am available for writing or rewriting of articles,  I can write/rewrite unique plagiarism free articles for you.

You can connect with me here or on WhatsApp via : 09069914327

Thanks you.

Adejor Lawrence.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Glistinin(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2020
I am interested to write for you bro.

Please call/WhatsApp me via the number on my signature.

Thank you.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by TheGrillr(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Hey there, I compose really great pieces. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Have a great day.

magodoro:
A team of writers is needed for a Long-term project.

If you're interested, reply to this thread by leaving your WhatsApp number or preferred email address (that you check often) and a sample of your work.

Please don't bother applying if you won't have time to write articles regularly.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by David2021(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Demohillz: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Hi i compose great articles and fictions.
Contact me on 08071732140.
Here's a sample of my work on qwenu https://qwenu.com/2020/03/04/facts-to-know-about-sex-myths-and-misconceptions-by-demo-hillz/#mobile-site-navigation
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Cheese19: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hi, I got your message.

Here is my email address

adachisom170@gmail.com

A sample of my work is attached
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Cheese19: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hi, I got your message

Here's my email address:
adachisom170@gmail.com

Here is a sample of my work:

6 Hot Tips For Great Dancing

Being a good dancer requires discipline, training, practice and passion. These 6 tips will help those who love to dance, to focus their attention on the aspects that are really important to be a better and better dancer.

3. A good school: A good dancer requires a good school, so if your dream is to step on the best stages, invest in the best training. Before enrolling, look for the schools with the best references, the teachers with the most name in the dance world. This is a worthwhile investment ...

2. Learn from others: in addition to being an excellent teacher, becoming a better dancer also involves observing other dancers. Watch films, television programs, competitions and live dance shows - see everything you can, taking the opportunity to observe the posture, techniques and movements of the dancers. Take the opportunity to use what you saw and learned in your own choreography.

3. Improve posture: posture is everything in a dancer and you needto keep it corrected and aligned at all times! How? Straight back, shoulders down and back, head raised. This will be reflected positively each time you step on the stage to dance.

4. Daily stretches: a dancer's body is your most precious asset and your main work tool, so you need to be in shape! Daily stretches may well be the secret to the success of many dancers, as they guarantee greater flexibility to the body, which in turn will bereflected in the way you dance: the greater the flexibility of a dancer's body, the easier it will be perform any kind of movement and steps, these will be elegant and will not look hard, but natural. The dream of any successful dancer, isn't it?

5. Perfect the technique: what separates a good dancer from an excellent dancer is, without a doubt, the technique. Knowing how to dance the steps of a choreography is fundamental, but executing these steps perfectly is what can make you an outstanding dancer. Practice, practice, practice ...

6. Relax and indulge yourself: dancing is an art and each choreography tells a story - that is how a dancer expresses himself and that is how he captivates and moves those who see him. But, to be able to transmit all this, it is essential that a dancer is completely relaxed, dedicated to music and his passion. Take a deep breath, smile, let yourself go… after all, dancing is also good for your health!
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Goldtrinity(f): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am interested and always available

WhatsApp/Call
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Jorelstar(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mustiboy:
I worked with the op. The pay is terrible, but he is straightforward and cool-headed.

I "Japa" when I couldn't bear the terrible pay anymore.

I work with someone else now. Four 1000 words article everyday from Monday to Friday.
The work is regular, and the pay isn't bad at 1.3.

Getting four articles done in a day is the hard part though. Sometimes, I lose so much sleep that I'm unable to think straight the following day.

Hi. Drop your contact, if you're interested in potential options.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Mustiboy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jorelstar:

Hi. Drop your contact, if you're interested in potential options.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by amahmi(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Hello, I'm available for the job
amamiyusuf22@gmail.com.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Avishoba(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Greetings. I'm Gods power Daniel by name - a student of the Federal University of Technology, Akure.

Sure to say; I write compelling and high quality articles. My motive lies in the interest of the reader. Hence, I train myself to work within their interest, be concise, and ensure I don't move out of the line. To back my claims, please check attached files to my samples.

Kind regards.

Call/WhatsApp: 07037031009
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Ducky16: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
magodoro:

If you're interested, reply to this thread by leaving your WhatsApp number or preferred email address (that you check often) and a sample of your work.

Please don't bother applying if you won't have time to write articles regularly.

Goodluck
Please i'm interested.Here is my whatsapp number 07066042905.I await your response thank you.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Draytune99: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good afternoon.
I would love to work with you
My WhatsApp contact : 09037576794

My work sample :

Some Important Information About Green Supplements

Green supplements are fruits, vegetables and in some instances, algae that have been refined by compartment and distillation into powdered form. These supplements are commonly called ‘greens’. When these supplements are used as dietary additives, they render important functions to the human body such as enhancement of body recovery, maintaining the body's antioxidant status and improving bone health. They also serve as a source of energy.

Greens have a very high pH and this is the reason they are regarded as alkaline diets. Due to their alkalinity, they help to neutralize meals that contain high levels of acids.
Consistent bodily exercises can increase the amounts of acids produced in your body and this comes as a result of repeated muscle contractions which consequently leads to formation and accumulation of lactic acid. The good news however, is that you can improve and speed up body recovery by consuming foods with high levels of alkali, along with proteins.
High protein consumption without fruits and vegetables is strongly not advised. This is because, consumption of high levels of protein will foster formation of amino acids which will increase the level of acids in your body.
Alkaline regimens such as greens are therefore highly recommended if you are consuming very small amounts of vegetables and fruits. If you regularly take in at least 10 servings of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis, you need not use green products as food additives.

Greens are also very useful on days when fresh fruits and vegetables are not easily accessible.
Although green supplements have all of the aforementioned benefits, it is important to note that they do not make up for your lack of consumption of other plants that are beneficial to human health. Greens therefore, should not be used as a replacement for whole foods but as regimens that make up for a shortage of actual food consumption.

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hi. I am an experienced thinker. Contact me if you need a fact-finding writer to deliver high-quality articles on time.

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Jennymara(f): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello,
I am Jennifer, a content writer. I will write SEO optimized articles for your reader. Here is my wattsapp no: 08072809722.
I will be thrilled to work with you.
Do have a great day.
This is a sample of my work.

10+ Java Interview questions and answers.
This article on Java interview questions and answers was made to highlight major technical questions for java interview purposes. It is a must-read for anyone preparing for a java interview. They are 10+ basic questions for java interviews.
We hope you find this java interview questions and answers as a good means of reviewing and internalizing your knowledge on Java

Question 1: Briefly explain four java features.
Answer: These are four Java features
Encapsulation: Encapsulation aids the programmers to develops software using the modular strategy. The encapsulation feature works as a data hiding agent and helps in object independence.
Platform Independence: A solitary program works on a different platform at various stages with no alteration.
High Performance: JIT (Just In Time compiler) empowers superior performance in Java. JIT transforms the bytecode into machine language and afterward Java Virtual Machine(JVM) begins the execution.
Multi-threading: A progression of execution is known as a Thread. Java Virtual Machine makes a main thread. The client can make different threads by actualizing the Runnable interface or by broadening the thread class.

Question 2: Multi-threading is one of the features of java, how do we ensure that only one thread has access to a resource being shared at a time?
Answer: Using synchronization, we can ensure that only one thread receives resources at a time. Synchronization through keywords makes sure that only one thread receives resources at a time and others take turns to get access when each is done.

Question 3: State the process for trash collection in java
Answer: when an item is not referenced anymore in java, trash collection happens and the item is wrecked automatically. Java carries out automatic trash collection either by System.gc() strategy or Runtime.gc() technique.

Question 4: Can a java class be compiled without the main method?
Answer: While the main method is required for executing a program, it is not required for compiling a program. A main method is only an access point for a java class and it is required for execution. Hence, a java class can be compiled but not executed without a main method

Queen 5: With the use of a model, the difference between String, String Buffer, and String Builder.
Answer: Below are the distinctions between String, strong buffer and string builder.
String: String factors are saved in a "constant string pool". When the string reference changes the old factor that exists in the "constant string pool", it can't be removed.
Model:
String name = "house" (Constant string pool)
When the value has changed from "house" to "school".
Constant string pool="School"
At this point, the modified value " School" holds in the consistent string pool and can not be changed.
String Builder: Unlike strings, string builders can be modified. They are equivalent to string buffer aside from the fact that the string builder is not synchronized. This makes it unsafe. String buffers are preferable for larger data due to their dynamic nature.
String Buffer: Here string values are put in a stack. Once the values are changed, the new value replaces the previous value. The string support is also synchronized which makes strings safe.
Model:
String Buffer name ="house";
When the value has been changed to "school" at that point the "house" is eradicated in the stack.

Question 6: How and when do we serialize an object in java?
Answer: Serialization is the conversion of an object into a byte stream. A serializable interface is executed by the class. The objects within the class executing interface are serialized and the conditions are saved in the byte stream.
Serialization is utilized when information should be transmitted over the system. Utilizing serialization, the object's state is spared and transformed into a byte stream. The byte stream is moved over the system and at the possible destination, the object is re-made.

Question 7: What are the distinction between serialization and deserialization in java?
Answer: Serialization is the procedure that is utilized to change over the objects into a byte stream. Deserialization is the contrary procedure of serialization where we can recover the items from the byte stream

Question 8: Using a different return type with the same method name and arguments, can we override a method?
Answer: We can not use a different return type to override a method. The essential state of method overriding is the technique name, arguments, and the return type. All of them must be the same with the technique being overridden.

Question 9: State the procedure for executing codes even before the main method.
Answer: To execute codes before the main method, we obtain a static block of code in that class. Execution will take place in any block of code in the class during the period of loading which is before the creation of objects in the main method.

Question 10: What are the performance ramifications of Interfaces over abstract classes?
Answer: Additional indirections are required for interfaces, this makes Interfaces slower in execution in contrast to abstract classes. Programmers would have to note that any class can broaden just one abstract class while a class can actualize numerous interfaces.

Question 11: What is the Final Keyword in Java? Give a model.
Answer: In java, a constant is announced utilizing the Final keyword. Value can be doled out just a single time and after the task, the estimated value of a constant can't be changed.
Below is a model,
A constant with the name const_val is proclaimed and allowed value:
Final int const_val=315. (The estimated value can not be changed)

Question12: Define the term "loops" in Java and list three kinds of loops.
Answer: Loops are utilized to carry out a statement or a set of statements continually in programming. These are three kinds of loops in Java:
Below are the three kinds of loops;
For Loops
A programmer uses for loops when the exact number of execution of the statement is known. For loops are utilized in java to execute articulations more than once for a given number of times.
While Loops
While loop is used to arrive at a certain condition. When a certain condition is intended to take place before the execution is terminated, while the loop is used.
Do While Loops
Do While Loop is the same as While loop with just a contrast that the condition is checked after execution of loops of statements. Subsequently in the event of do while circle, statements are executed at any rate once.

Question 13: Explain Java IDE's(Integrated Development Environments) and highlight the Java IDE's?
Answers: Java IDE's provide features that aid users in coding effortlessly. These features include syntax highlighting and code completion. Java Integrated Development Environments are software applications that allow users to successfully debug and write Java programs.
Java IDE's include; eclipse, NetBeans and intell J idea.

It is impressive if you have carefully gone through this must-read 10+ Java interview questions and answers. We hope this tutorial question helped you understand some basic Java programming knowledge and that you eventually achieve success in your pursuit.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by hefhay01(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning, I'm interested in your Job, this is my Gmail, ibrahimolawale022@gmail.com.

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Daniwrites: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good afternoon. Please am interested. 07066692712 my WhatsApp number
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Ducky16: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
magodoro:

Goodluck
Please I'm interested. contacts (07066042905, israelbest08@gmail.com)
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Valentine292(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm interested. My whatsapp number is 09058097776.
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Heph001(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by MoyinBabs: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Sir.
I am interested in the article writing. I have a lot of exposure to article writing and i write creative and good contents.
Here is my whatsapp number- 08070874180
E-mail Adress: moyinbabs@gmail.com
Find attached my previous work.

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by MoyinBabs: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Sir.
I am interested in the article writing. I have a lot of exposure to article writing and I write creative and good contents.
Here is my whatsapp number- 08070874180
E-mail Adress: moyinbabs@gmail.com
Find attached my previous work.

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by hefhay01(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Ducky16:

Please I'm interested. contacts (07066042905, israelbest08@gmail.com)

I'm interested, you can contact me on ibrahimolawale022@gmail.com
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Mayjor1: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm interested here's my email address...majorsuleman1@gmail.com
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Amehjude123(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Interested sir contact me on 08183364725 or email @ amehjude2018@gmail.com.tanks
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Solomongoodlife(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2020
My WhatsApp number 09073422988
Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by jimbazz027(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
You can reach me @08130772913 or at uzomaokafor98@gmail.com

Re: Serious Writers Needed!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
magodoro:

Goodluck
08109423883 stella4real112@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Animation Movie Writer/script Wanted! / I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You / A Message To Young Nigerians By Tai Solarin- Free E Book Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.