Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders (4916 Views)

A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2019
No one has ever posted on this platform and go back with his or her curiosity unsolved. Planing of buying new phone. Don't have enough cash so I have to settle for the little I can afford. However I'm tired of the popular devices, Tecno, itel, infinix gionne and the rest. They're really worthless and not worth patronizing anymore in this time money Is hard to get. Plz which should go for between umidigi a5 pro and LG G6 plz give reason too if there's any. What should I consider between the two phone. I'm a bit heavy phone user and i need good camera, ram, rom big screen and I consider battery too.

Meanwhile I haven't shop on AliExpress before. What are the things to consider before shopping on AliExpress? Do they have any hidden fees especially when itsi been ship from abroad. Plz NL's help I'm just scard of shopping online.

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
23 view no response hmmm Na nairaland be this abi na new profile on Facebook?? Why nl no fit help person for God sake?? No be money I de beg see characters now if na money I comebeg on nl that na gobe na. Why guys de stingy for common advise too Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DaddyMorenike: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bash Ali.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by 2kurupt(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Go for the LG, it's no brainer.

Shopping from AliExpress is quite easy and straightforward. For enquiries on how check the AliExpress thread

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by ubev01(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
1. Hope you know the lg is REFURBISHED before you come back here and complain how AliExpress is scan
2. The a3 pro is even cheaper from jumia. So why buy higher and still be at risk of custom exorbitant charges, not forgetting the waiting period.
3. For your budget of around 30k, i will recommend Redmi 6
NGN 31,483.00 | Global ROM Original Xiaomi Redmi 6 3GB 32GB Smartphone Helio P22 Octa Core CPU 12MP+5MP Dual Cameras 5.45" 18:9 Full Screen
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/p6R0tcvi

3 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
iPhone 11 pro max
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Honestly still search for more... That LG ain't really LG and that Umi and its spec ain't worth it.. For 88$ u can get better phones
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by michaelwilli(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Buy a tecno or infinix that you'll be able to repair in Nigeria
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by shigoslim(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
I bought this LG G6 for my wife on ebay . Go for it is a nice phone or u buy LG G7.

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by KINGreignn: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Op,
1. That LG is refurbished,
2. Coming from my sour experience with LG G3 which have similar hardware and firmware issues well documented as G3, I'd say J&P,
3. Xiaomi is a more popular brand than LG phones and have more sales coverage than the LG phones.
4. I'm sure the Xiaomi phone is more recent than the LG G6.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by AmosAkins: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please go for LG G6
It is far better than that umidigi cool cool cool
I also use LG....
The only problem about the phone is ba3 no dey last. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by emmydiamon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
shigoslim:
I bought this LG G6 for my wife on ebay . Go for it is a nice phone or u buy LG G7.
Sorry is it free shiping or paid shiping?
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by jom28gy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
where is AliExpress located
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by sureteeboy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
jom28gy:
where is AliExpress located
It's a Chinese online store that caters for customers across the globe, just as we have jumia here as well
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by jom28gy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

It's a Chinese online store that caters for customers across the globe, just as we have jumia here as well
ok can one buy phones from there and immediately too?
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by pyrex23(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
No one has ever posted on this platform and go back with his or her curiosity unsolved. Planing of buying new phone. Don't have enough cash so I have to settle for the little I can afford. However I'm tired of the popular devices, Tecno, itel, infinix gionne and the rest. They're really worthless and not worth patronizing anymore in this time money Is hard to get. Plz which should go for between umidigi a5 pro and LG G6 plz give reason too if there's any. What should I consider between the two phone. I'm a bit heavy phone user and i need good camera, ram, rom big screen and I consider battery too.

Meanwhile I haven't shop on AliExpress before. What are the things to consider before shopping on AliExpress? Do they have any hidden fees especially when itsi been ship from abroad. Plz NL's help I'm just scard of shopping online.

Lg g6
You have nothing to worry about just make sure shipping method is trackable also check the reviews
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by Elxandre(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
kallmemrB:
Honestly still search for more... That LG ain't really LG and that Umi and its spec ain't worth it.. For 88$ u can get better phones
As in?
How is not LG?
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by sureteeboy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
jom28gy:
ok can one buy phones from there and immediately too?
Depends on the shipping mode select. Product takes an average of 3-4 weeks to reach Nigeria. If you're lucky, it takes just about 10 days at times with standard shipping.
And if you can afford DHL shipping, you can get your package in just about 7 days.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by jom28gy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

Depends on the shipping mode select. Product takes an average of 3-4 weeks to reach Nigeria. If you're lucky, it takes just about 10 days at times with standard shipping.
And if you can afford DHL shipping, you can get your package in just about 7 days.
I needed cheapest shipping,no matter the days it takes,so long is the most cheap, and it gets to me
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by jom28gy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

how many days it takes,does not matter,so long is the most cheapest one and reliable
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by sureteeboy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
jom28gy:
I needed cheapest shipping,no matter the days it takes,so long is the most cheap, and it gets to me
Alright. Free shipping is available for products that don't weigh much. But free shipping is untrackable, hence, you'll only be notified by the local post office whenever it arrives.
The next set of shipping ranges between 800-1600 naira. Those ones are mostly trackable and their delivery ranges from about 15 - 45 days. Those are the ones I go for. If you're lucky, your product will arrive in less than 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by jom28gy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

Alright. Free shipping is available for products that don't weigh much. But free shipping is untrackable, hence, you'll only be notified by the local post office whenever it arrives.
The next set of shipping ranges between 800-1600 naira. Those ones are mostly trackable and their delivery ranges from about 15 - 45 days. Those are the ones I go for. If you're lucky, your product will arrive in less than 2 weeks
good,I love it, how can I get started
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by legit90: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Very neat uk used iphone 8 plus.

Key specification:

brand: apple
model: iphone 8 plus
storage capacity: 64gb
colour: Black, Red and Black
sim card slot: 1 sim slot
sd card slot: no
condition: perfectly working
neatness: very clean as new
Weeks of testing grace: Yes

Available in red, gold & black

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. BUY ONE BUY MORE.

Price: N160,000

Delivery Nationwide.

https:///2348166828416?text=Hello!%20Im%20interested%20in%20one%20of%20your%20products...

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS. BUY ONE BUY MORE

Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by bodejohn(m): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
23 view no response hmmm Na nairaland be this abi na new profile on Facebook?? Why nl no fit help person for God sake?? No be money I de beg see characters now if na money I comebeg on nl that na gobe na. Why guys de stingy for common advise too Pathetic

Ok, till now...no one has told you about custom's fee on imported items.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Elxandre:

As in?
How is not LG?
some are generic and also some are refurbished
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2019
bodejohn:

brief me on this if you don't mind.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 3:31am On Nov 20, 2019
AmosAkins:
Please go for LG G6
It is far better than that umidigi cool cool cool
I also use LG....
The only problem about the phone is ba3 no dey last. undecided undecided undecided
but is the battery manage able at all??
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 3:37am On Nov 20, 2019
KINGreignn:
Op,
1. That LG is refurbished,
2. Coming from my sour experience with LG G3 which have similar hardware and firmware issues well documented as G3, I'd say J&P,
3. Xiaomi is a more popular brand than LG phones and have more sales coverage than the LG phones.
4. I'm sure the Xiaomi phone is more recent than the LG G6.
yes I know it's refurbished phone. I googled what refurbish is the answer I got is minor things not that there's any issue patterning brand. And for the xiomi you're saying. I checked is as well but mehn buying xxiomi one most sell plot of land ooo. Is there any xiomi you're suggesting?? Brief me about it drop pics as well if there's any pic do well to include spec and performance if possible. Thanks.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by DeHumbleTboy: 3:46am On Nov 20, 2019
bodejohn:

shipping from abroad how much should I expect for my clearance base on the item I'm importing?
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by KINGreignn: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
yes I know it's refurbished phone. I googled what refurbish is the answer I got is minor things not that there's any issue patterning brand. And for the xiomi you're saying. I checked is as well but mehn buying xxiomi one most sell plot of land ooo. Is there any xiomi you're suggesting?? Brief me about it drop pics as well if there's any pic do well to include spec and performance if possible. Thanks.
Hat is yur Budget?
Go for any xiaomi or oppo within your budget. Theyre Chinese, yes, but they're very good and if you buy from accredited sales point within Nigeria (which is cheaper than buying from aliexpress) you get to enjoy warranty.
Re: Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders by sureteeboy(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2019
jom28gy:
good,I love it, how can I get started
Search for "AliExpress" on play store and download the app. Sign up with your details, and you're good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

200 For 4.5gb On Airtel / Huawei Watch GT 2 / The Best Tecno Phones In The First Quarter Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.