Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs (21434 Views)

Adjusted USD Rate For Car Clearing By Customs / How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website / Join The Fastest Growing Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by kaffy4tope(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Car dealers in Lagos yesterday staged a peaceful protest over the continued sealing of their marts by the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).

The dealers, under the aegis of Automobile Dealers’ Friends Association (ADFA), stormed the Lagos State House of Assembly where a petition written to President Muhammadu Buhari was presented to the Speaker, Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lagos-car-dealers-protest-invasion-by-customs.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by frowland(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Aya here.
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by kaffy4tope(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Naija and Hypocrisy sha! Imagine dealers on here keeping their eyes off the post as if they were not affected.

Now I understand why the country is still where it is .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by SultanOfAbia: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Buhari was appointed by God
God want to teach Nigerians a Lesson
We are too scared for revolution
We are too Lazy to Fight For Justice
So God put in someone who will put us in more discomfort and frustrate us until we stand up come to our senses and say Enough is Enough
Until we wake up and fight for the betterment of Nigeria.
God will not Help Nigeria
Until Nigerians Help Themselves..

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Conceptman: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
the government should please, make things easy for it's citizens and not worst. they should stop and inflicting more pain on the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by dante0147: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Loud!
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Crixxx: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Innoson is the way.. No more importation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Kendumazy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mheen
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Femich18(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
kaffy4tope:
Naija and Hypocrisy sha! Imagine dealers on here keeping their eyes off the post as if they were not affected.

Now I understand why the country is still where it is .

It is well
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by BlogRabbit: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Border closure good business for custom.
I rest my case but this is Nigeria and anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by ubest1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
BUHARI is not of good but evil, killing, rigging & poverty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Reffone: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
God help us oo
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by BizLifeE: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Did they do something illegal?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crixxx:

How many Nigerians can afford a vehicle made by innoson? Are you people mad or something? I am so happy I don't have to call Nigeria home anymore. Rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by desmond2pk: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
The masses are really having it under buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Hondajosh: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
I hope they investigate and address this issue soon, most of this cars dealer's are bread winner's of their families. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by 9jatriot(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
They should go and pay the custom duties before selling the cars. They want to sell the cars without paying the required custom duties so that unsuspecting car buyers will be stopped along Benin road and made to go and pay the required sum. I support custom holding dealers responsible rather than individuals who confidently go around thinking the dealers have paid their duties.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Micann: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Their problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Ekakamba: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Automobile Dealers’ Friends Association (ADFA)
grin tongue
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Hoodbilonia: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
I dare u to drive to east. Ore would humble u.
Road checkpoint 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Crixxx: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

How many Nigerians can afford a vehicle made by innoson? Are you people mad or something? I am so happy I don't have to call Nigeria home anymore. Rubbish

Prices don't remain the same forever lad..
He is working towards cutting down the prices...
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by franchasng: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
I wrote about this last month but they thought I was kidding.

Buhari and his goons are destroying businesses in Nigeria.

How can you tell a small car shop to pay 6million, some 10million naira tax for allegedly selling smuggled cars in the past even when you have no proof at hand And even if you have proof....who allowed the cars to pass through the borders in the first place

The problem this man will cause for Nigerians eh, it can only be imagined sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by owolabi5: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why now

May Bubu no put men out of business o...

No Job and people that are creating jobs you wan put sand for their garri ni...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by franchasng: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Buhari was appointed by God
God want to teach Nigerians a Lesson
We are too scared for revolution
We are too Lazy to Fight For Justice
So God put in someone who will put us in more discomfort and frustrate us until we stand up come to our senses and say Enough is Enough
Until we wake up and fight for the betterment of Nigeria.
God will not Help Nigeria
Until Nigerians Help Themselves..
You must be an Igbo man, because it seems only Igbos have sense in Nigeria now, the few Yorubas that have sense are scared to speak up because they want 2023 to pay back the north and they think the north are dunce, we shall see wink

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by ately1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm intresting.

anyway, for those of you wey never get original custom document for your precious car, check my signature. 100%

1 Like

Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by globalresource: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Madness
Re: Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs by Kennyswagzz: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crixxx:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CLEAN USED 2015 COROLLA 9.6M LAST LAST!!! / Reg 2005 Toyota Solara / ✔Know Your Vehicle History Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.