Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out (8938 Views)

Spiritual Work Or Spells To Neutralize Eating In Dreams / Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out by Judeudochukwu(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
echoes of truth:
We have a spiritual work or ritual on ahia EKE day according to igbos ,,The materials are:

* 6 native eggs (akwa okuko Igbo)
* a chick (uriem)
* two kolanut (4 partitions each)
* Edo
* Nzu
All the materials we shall use today alongside 2 pieces of eggs. While the rest of the 4 shall be used with red oil for a four days midnight prayers.

Get your materials ready and have your ritual guide before EKE MARKET DAY

On eke day by 9oclock ,hold the chicks with your left hand, to perform this ritual, stand before your chi temple if you have any if not, do this inside your room. Be on barefoot during all ritual performance, collect 7seeds of osoji (alligator pepper) and insert in your mouth (don't eat yet nor swallow the seeds).

Start prayers, To begin prayers is to first of all give thanks to the grand creator, the most high-Chi ukwu. Thank him for all things and creation, for giving you life and an Angel - chi (spirit guardian).Thank your chi for life and destiny, protection and well being. When you done with your chi, thank your ancestors through whom you come to life. A lineage which makes your earthly existence possible finally your realm of origin. These are forces through whom your life and destiny sees the light and announced to the world. They champion your course. Your chi receives guides from them. They instruct your chi on what to do and what not to do. These is a realm that stand for or against you in every spiritual matters, battles and challenges. You must acknowledged them. Do you know your realm of origin? Answer yourself!

When you done with Thanksgiving to all the possible possibilities, you now tell then where are here.
To say these prayers, say:
When a child are been chased physical by a strong hands, he runs home towards his parents who act as guardians unlike when he was been chased spiritual.
Now that water are getting beyond my throat, I have run seeking your protection and guardians. Those mighty hands against me I don't know but you know them all.
In many ways they comes against me but in one way you must deliver me chi ukwu okike, chi edu m uwa m, ndi ichi be anyi na umu ada, oke arusi nwoke na nwanyi nille n'emere m ife oma n'eke, orie, afo na nkwo, ndi nze na ozo, ndi aka ji ofo, ndi chiri echichi, ndi ike na ndi ikenga, ndi mara ife ga-eme echi, ndi bu nze na ozo, ndi ozo nwata na ubochi njo, ndi ukwu na ndi okacha eme. ( calling upon the all forces as mentioned as well as praising them).

From these juncture you begins by asking them them for deliverance from the hands of visible and invisible forces surrounding your existence, making life and journey of life unbearable for you.
That whatever be the case, allegations, false witnesses a man or woman, spirits beard against you on eke market, that has been accepted by the spirits that you hereby suffer and felt the heat, you are renouncing and wiping away from your path and body using the chick (START HITTING THE CHICK ON YOUR BODY, all over your body with same left hand).

��

Do.you know what is a chick?
A day old or more are chicks we need here. They are sold in spiritual lines at the cost of 100 naira

That whatever be the work of any man or woman, spirits against your destiny on orie, you hereby removed and renounced, that no one says how ugly it gets for you except when you said so. (Keep touching the chick all over your body eve though it kept crying)

Continue saying the prayers with vengeance, iwe na onuma,.... Any juju done against me say your name....... By any man or woman that has the support of any spirits on afo, I renounced and removed away from my path, rat doesn't eat what that belongs to the vigilant. Oke o na-eri ife onye mu anya? Mbanu!
(Keeping touching all over your body)

Today is my day, you can only suppressed an orphan not a prince/princess (if you are a male, use princess if you are a woman). Head of a cow can't be found wanting in a pot of a soap. Asokwa soja! Let him who said its me, let it be him on nkwo, eke, orie and afo (move the crying chick four times round about above your head)

If you did this on before your oku chi - chi temple, tur

n and touch on your chi and move four times as well round about above its. Go out side and drop beside the road

When you drop the chick by the side of the road, it cries and run to anywhere it like, say, cry and till death while I be free and leave.
Haven said this, splash the alligators seven times on the direction you drop the chick above the air.
It must not be upon the chick but in the direction/part you drop the ritual chick

Go back home and wash off your hands. Pour the water inside toilet and flush away saying let all my enemies fall inside a pit

Or inside a gutter saying same thing.

(Now, for your security and happiness among neighborhood, this is what you do if you are leaving in public yard. When you done with prayers and about to go and drop the chick on the ritual point . Because it must be crying, chick is too small that your fist can cover it's whole body, use your thumb and next finger to hold tight its mouth so that it doesn't make a noise)

Information for ofeke who often have reason's to give up vital ritual exercise. Ofeke always has a reason to remain an ofeke. Anyi ji ofo

Now you are through with the chick rituals, get two eggs and wash them with waters.
Hold one with left hand and the other with right hand.
You must be naked saying these prayers. This very exercise requires your nude naked unlike the previous

Place the right ritual hand on your right chest and the left on the left hand. Make sure both eggs are touching on your chest as your chest.

Give thanks to all infinite possible possibilities for the previous exercise which recorded a success.
Say to them, money I don't have (even when you has), fowl I didn't buy but here I am with what I bought with money that produces a fowl - the egg.
(Continue)
As I don't know what this egg shall produce, be it male or female, so I lack knowledge over those who fights me. My world seems confused, I don't understand myself. Any spirits, any man, any woman that fights over my life and destinies, I hereby present meats for you with all my heart and whole being. I asked you accept in truth and spirits. Naked I come to life, holding nothing, naked I come to you all forces against me and those who stand for my course. I give you meat and ask each and everyone of you to eat and face the other direction. Leave me alone let me do my mission on earth. Stop fighting me and taken away my joy and happiness, riches and blessings. With all my hearts I pray and offer this sacrifices, accept while I be free.

Drop them separately on the floor. Look for your wears and put on your clothes. Pick them up as it was. The left and right. Don't mix them. Be careful during ritual performance

Put on your foot wears and go straight to drop on the drop.

Least I forget.
While saying the prayers, ask them, all spirits to pamper you like a child, as none touches an egg with force to avoid breaking, so they have to do unto you henceforth

In reply to this message
When you get to the ritual point( anywhere you wish to drop the ritual egg which must be a straight road).
Drop one beside the road and cross over to the other part and drop the other. Make sure none get broke

Bend down and drop them gently

Go back to your house, enjoy your dinner. Before you sleep, set your alarm clock to 1:30 or 2:00 am. This is witches hour when next stage of rituals takes place

Its time for fight, you must not give up.
Keep update as we bring you more information before midnight.

For the edo, and the nzu, you shall drop them little upon each ritual egg saying....... Let my prayers and sacrifices be well accepted. Pour little of the edo and nzu in each

Break kolanut and pour each above. Use two kolanut (4 partition's each)

We have edo, nzu, kolanut and eggs here

Now you were asked to drop the eggs each in opposition. Drop this here and cross the road, drop the other. Pour edo and nzu on top each. Break the kolanut and drop each four partitions on top

Here we have two kolanut with a four partitions each. If you were asked to do this in school. Does t

his means you should go along with these items or drop the eggs then return home to pick other ritual materials?

Who is that kid here that need all explanations?

This ritual will ward off negativity and break every barrier holding you for you to prosper,
It will also to remove uchu or disappointment ,
Faith conquers it all ,you have to use what they used and prepared the charm to destroy the charm,that's why this strong Spiritual work or ritual is held .
More info @ echoesoftruth1.website2.me
Whatsapp 08103253857

Re: Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out by Smalldick123(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anti social media Anti spam And burliaosaspoiaioslsaiasosls

(1) (Reply)

Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses / Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together / Igbo Women: The Most Socially Empowered In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.