Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics (64690 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
From frying pan to fire.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Baptism is a man made concept
To Think God will not allow you enter Heaven because you are not baptized, is indirectly an INSULT To an omnipotent all knowing all loving God.
So those kids that live in incubators, then die after 1 week will not go to Heaven because they did not do "baptism"

Not being baptised doesn't prevent one from entering heaven, where did you get that funny stuff from
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by ArticleBeast: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
To Think God will not allow you enter Heaven because you are not baptized, is indirectly an INSULT To an omnipotent all knowing all loving God.
So those kids that live in incubators, then die after 1 week will not go to Heaven because they did not do "baptism"
Where is this your statement in the holy bible?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by ogbuefi677(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
dumodust:

Politics my brother, religion and politics are so intertwined in the south east and it's a battle ground between Catholic and Anglican church. They enrich themselves via political patronage while the masses suffer
Can you give us 1 evidence of that 'battle' b/w Catholics and Anglicans in the south east?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Lonelypacifist6: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life.

If you are still in sin please repent now cry
Coming from someone with your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

By op I meant PHOTO OP
Ok oh

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
No one said so ooo

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
go amd read your bible

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by LZAA: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please where is metaphysical grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by tallfish145(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Religion full of saint paul doctrine
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Lonelypacifist6: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Hm okay oh. What of Pentecostals? They are also powerful
What of Atheists aren't we powerful?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by athaboi(f): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
Catholic na church
Idols
beautiful, it's your own church that is a satisfied church... Jesus himself said do not judge so you won't be judged, besides your relationship with Christ is what matters and not that you claim to be born again and be committing all manner of sin. Go and sin no more(judge) no more
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
bonnyhope:

What do you know?

Allow people who have full knowledge about their faith to practise it

Stop talking out of ignorance
U know catholics don't believe that you'll go to hell for not being baptized right? Its seen as an important symbol of you accepting the death and resurrection of Christ..
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
What of Atheists aren't we powerful?

Not in Nigeria. Unless you are practicing what Muslims call "Taqiyah" and masquerading as a Christian
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by realnas(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
I can bet my last dollar that those two ex Muslims are Yoruba Muslims very unserious and confused set of Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

U know catholics don't believe that you'll go to hell for not being baptized right? Its seen as an important symbol of you accepting the death and resurrection of Christ..the guy's right by every Christian denomination.

Which Christian denomination Baptism is just a public declaration of faith, it has nothing to do with going to heaven or hell
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Empiree: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
GrandMufti:
I hope they won't call it forceful conversion
SalamRushdie:
And the ladies had to come with their Hijab? The Catholic Church shouldn't have involved itself in such that is capable breaching the peace especially at this time when Muslims are accusing Christians of " stealing and converting their kids". There was no need to announce that Muslim sisters did baptism neither was there any need for them to wear hijab for the photo op

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Empiree: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Which Christian denomination Baptism is just a public declaration of faith, it has nothing to do with going to heaven or hell
Emmm....I'm saying the same thing as you...the guy that the message is for will understand me better.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
solablings:
Hallelujah.

To him alone be praised
and you wrote "Him" with a small letter
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

Emmm....I'm saying the same thing as you...the guy that the message is for will understand me better.

I thought you said the sultanofabia was right...or which "guy" are you talking about?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Owodiran1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
When did we start playing religious League. Christian converting to Islam is a good news for the Muslim while Muslim converting to Christianity is a good news for the Christian. May God forgive us all.. We have turned religion to soccer where we count scores.....
. God forgive us all

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by malvisguy212: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
do not say what you don't known. If water baptism has nothing to do with salvation, then why were the jailor and his household immersed in water not long after midnight (Acts 16:25,33)?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by paix(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Prof. Muric must react like a hy­drochlo­ric acid MiX with water.
Mixed with water. Is it water to acid or acid to water?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
realnas:
I can bet my last dollar that those two ex Muslims are Yoruba Muslims very unserious and confused set of Muslims.

Why e dey pain you?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Vokians(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

I believe you are preaching for yourself also
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Siddeek: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Naijaolosho hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by dumodust(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Can you give us 1 evidence of that 'battle' b/w Catholics and Anglicans in the south east?
The evidence is in society... Government is so sensitive to it. What they do for the Catholics, watch and wait and it will come the other way after some grumbling.
Every politician plays the religion angle. It has permeated politics and Catholics have the upper hand deciding who rules. The clergy especially the bishops are so powerful. It has split clans and brothers and sadly it continues. Marriages across religious lines are difficult most times unless the family decides to ignore but members especially knights in some churches are obliged not to let this happen unless some conditions are met.
I'm from Anambra and I can say it clearly here that it's a big problem for the future for several reasons bothering on anambra government policy as regards state run healthcare.
Kanayo o kanayo is not from my state but I sense something in this move other than salvation. Let's watch and see, probably the future will prove me wrong
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by madridsta007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
You don't have to lie

Chairman, where is the lie there?

Isnt that what we hear everyday, that, "Islam is a religion of peace"? smiley
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:
Please where is metaphysical grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

My brother I dey here jare! grin
Wetin happen dis time? grin

Abi you wan dash me these girls ni?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by madridsta007(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You don't know what you are saying

undecided
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by coolqayy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
On Sunday, at the Nigerian Law Bwari Abuja, Nollywood actor Kanayo O. Kanayo who is currently an aspirant to the Bar, officially became a member of the Catholic Church by receiving baptism and taking other sacraments of the Holy Church, alongside two other "Female Muslims who converted from Islam into the Catholic Faith" .

They found Jesus in Law School.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-actor-kanayo-o-kanayo-and-two-muslim-sisters-baptised-as-catholic/
see lies
When and where ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.