Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics (64686 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
nototribalist:
Let's wait and see Muric reaction
lol. This picture reminded me of a burial I attended two weeks ago. These Yoruba guys came beating their drums for us. One Man told them to sing Igbo song that he doesn't understand Yoruba then there start singing "nzorgbu nzorgbu enyimba enyi"
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by SOFTENGR: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
That's their personal issue.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Igetmyown247: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why are the Muslims still wearing hijab ?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by IMAliyu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Not being baptised doesn't prevent one from entering heaven, where did you get that funny stuff from
In Protestant Christianity baptism doesn't prevent one from entering heaven.
In catholicism all unbaptised persons can't enter heaven, but those that don't deserve hell will just end up in purgatory.
Though i think the Pope and Catholic church have changed their position on this.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Which Christian denomination Baptism is just a public declaration of faith, it has nothing to do with going to heaven or hell
it has something to do with it sister unless the kingdom of God is not the same thing as heaven

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
John 3:5 NIV
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Flatties: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
And the ladies had to come with their Hijab? The Catholic Church shouldn't have involved itself in such that is capable breaching the peace especially at this time when Muslims are accusing Christians of " stealing and converting their kids". There was no need to announce that Muslim sisters did baptism neither was there any need for them to wear hijab for the photo op

I never knew that you can have sense like this ooo

Seriously, I'm "shook"
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by SalamRushdie: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Igbos:

I never knew that you can have sense like this ooo

Seriously, I'm "shook"

If I didn't have sense I will be supporting Buhari na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Goalnaldo:
it has something to do with it sister unless the kingdom of God is not the same thing as heaven

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
John 3:5 NIV

You are not serious! Baptism is merely a public sign of having accepted Jesus, what matters is whether the person has truly repented or not.

Coming up out of the water is a symbol of having been born again into your new life as a Christian. You can't be denied entry to heaven because of a symbolic ritual
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by midnighter(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
IMAliyu:

In Protestant Christianity baptism doesn't prevent one from entering heaven.
In catholicism all unbaptised persons can't enter heaven, but those that don't deserve hell will just end up in purgatory.

Okay I understand it now. I am a protestant, I didn't know Catholics believed something different
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

Scam everywhere by Christianity.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Baptism is a man made concept
To Think God will not allow you enter Heaven because you are not baptized, is indirectly an INSULT To God.
An omnipotent all knowing all loving God.
So those kids that live in incubators, then die after 1 week will not go to Heaven because they did not do "baptism"

Ewu... U no want gree get sense.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by skymight(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
To Think God will not allow you enter Heaven because you are not baptized, is indirectly an INSULT To God.
So those kids that live in incubators, then die after 1 week will not go to Heaven because they did not do "baptism"
Yes Oga or madam they won't make heaven
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Ngochim: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Commandment by Jesus: Matthew 28:19 “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”
After the Ascension of Jesus, the apostles started preaching and doing it: Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
So, run and go do yours. Trust and obey
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by kareemkamil(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lies of the highest order, a pit of lies, this girl looks like visitor's, not reverters.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
On Sunday, at the Nigerian Law Bwari Abuja, Nollywood actor Kanayo O. Kanayo who is currently an aspirant to the Bar, officially became a member of the Catholic Church by receiving baptism and taking other sacraments of the Holy Church, alongside two other "Female Muslims who converted from Islam into the Catholic Faith" .

They found Jesus in Law School.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-actor-kanayo-o-kanayo-and-two-muslim-sisters-baptised-as-catholic/

What has he been all the while?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Patrioticman007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
And the ladies had to come with their Hijab? The Catholic Church shouldn't have involved itself in such that is capable breaching the peace especially at this time when Muslims are accusing Christians of " stealing and converting their kids". There was no need to announce that Muslim sisters did baptism neither was there any need for them to wear hijab for the photo op

PEOPLE ALSO ASK
What is the fastest growing religion in Europe?
Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Growth of religion - Wikipedia
More results

If the colonial masters that brought Christianity to you people, are now changing their religion to Islam, then something is wrong with Christianity. However regarding accusations of stealing Muslim Children and converting them to kiriyo, is a fact. If two customers choose not to enter a market out of envy, thousands will enter.

For a religion that a god was forsaken by a god, see confusion.

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by SunriseW(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Welcome people, welcome to ONE HOLY CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Caseless: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Don't mind them. They had to go with hijab to prove a point.

Religion is the bane of our society.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by BabbanBura(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
solablings:
Hallelujah.

To him alone be praised

See dem as if dey themselves are in the number, las las this ones may even be truer Christians than a whole lot of una

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't think this this is baptism. You can't get baptized in Catholic doctrine wearing coloured dress. Only white dresses for Catholic baptism. Glory to Jesus
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by LZAA: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
realnas:
I can bet my last dollar that those two ex Muslims are Yoruba Muslims very unserious and confused set of Muslims.
Afamed and helinues right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii metaphysical zombieterror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Lonelypacifist6: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Not in Nigeria. Unless you are practicing what Muslims call "Taqiyah" and masquerading as a Christian
It was a Sarcastic question we have no fighting chance in this part of the world.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Isnow: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
I love this...Jesus is ur strength..welcome..

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Enemyofpeace: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jesus 2-0 Mohamed grin grin tongue
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by GerraMeh74(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
You stink of ignorance! Is it everything you see that you will open that hole in your mouth to talk? Did you even go through your comment again before posting?
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Inhabitable1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
THANK GOD FOR THEM OO..

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so you're blaming the church for their dressing? So they should have asked them to go back and dress properly? Their wearing of hijab might not mean anything to the church. Anybody can wear hijab, it is just a cloth jo
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Nnamebuka: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Baptism is for those who has reached a decision-making age.

A baby or a minor cannot be judged by God because they haven't reached that age of decision-making.

That's why I personally fault infant baptism as practiced by Christendom today. No infant was ever baptised in the bible
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by PJay77: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
When Peter entered the house of Cornelius we are told he baptised the entire household. We are not told he separated the kids from adults. Also, Jesus said :"Let the children come to me" That is deep and symbolic. That's what the Catholic church does. Taking the kids to Christ. Catch them young

Nnamebuka:

Baptism is for those who has reached a decision-making age.

A baby or a minor cannot be judged by God because they haven't reached that age of decision-making.

That's why I personally fault infant baptism as practiced by Christendom today. No infant was ever baptised in the bible

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Awaja(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
He’ve seen this kinda of scenes in nollywood too many times.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Who deprived you of your drugs or did you miss place it ❓
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics by Oshin56(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Patrioticman007:

PEOPLE ALSO ASK
What is the fastest growing religion in Europe?
Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Growth of religion - Wikipedia
More results

If the colonial masters that brought Christianity to you people, are now changing their religion to Islam, then something is wrong with Christianity. However regarding accusations of stealing Muslim Children and converting them to kiriyo, is a fact. If two customers choose not to enter a market out of envy, thousands will enter.

For a religion that a god was forsaken by a god, see confusion.
from this your comment it has shows that you are a religion fanatic, because if you are not a religion fanatic you wouldn't said that one religion is God forsaken religion. Let me tell you this any religion that doesn't preach peace and love or preach peace and love and don't practices it they are the forsaken religion peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.