Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra (27884 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by raphy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
he just finish buying the child and taking it for ritual.

na them the season to spend money is here.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by go4gr8ness(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thats too bad
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Ttipsy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
hence the baby is fine,, no essence calling d careless mother nonsense
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Exc2000: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
ritualist everywhere even on nairaland

Ttipsy:
hence the baby is fine,, no essence calling d careless mother
nonsense
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Banter1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Spurs sacks poch
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by abescom: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I don't know why we don't like minding our business in this country. Science has proved recently that men can also give birth.. Free the man jor.
May your baby be kidnapped too. Since it is funny. Idiota.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by cenaman(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
IPOB has been kidnapping children since 1900.
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Exc2000: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
goat why are you agitated? if not you being a ritualist

Ttipsy:
Excuse me,, do you think it's everybody u can talk to anyhow?? Animal
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by ohem007(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Every time my sis drops her 6 month baby at home and call me to bring the baby for her...

I always walk with my phone( I never lack airtime) and my brother in case the kinda scenario happens

I have been in a situation like this where two woman were tailing me till one said "I wonder where him see pikin carry now" and the other replied "maybe na him pikin since the girl no allow another person carry her"

I was like thank God...

For this case the man steal the pikin
Why the mother go leave 1-week pikin comot

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crixxx:
Watn concern frsc biko.
They like intimidation too much.. Anyway its their work o
Wetin concern FRSC? Jesu! We must all be security conscious, be your brother's keeper.

Even civilian fit do the work of a policeman to save a soul, dat nor be busy body or crime
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Classicdexy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I don't know why we don't like minding our business in this country. Science has proved recently that men can also give birth.. Free the man jor.
lol,, awon eyan alimi... Bloody gay boy...

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by MedicH: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crixxx:
Watn concern frsc biko.
They like intimidation too much.. Anyway its their work o

do u know the meaning of frsc?
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Eddilove(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Netanya:
Thank God he was caught
caught wetin at your age did you see the man and child in the pictures fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Giantess: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
It's that time of the year again. May God protect our children.
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Splendor27: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
He just bought it from one of those baby factory,,,since that there business .
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by NaMeAboki: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Baby most likely destined for rituals or somebody's cooking pot - God protect our children from this menace.
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Is it not Anambra again ? let them speak Hausa to the one month old baby then you would see him reply

No wonder Fulani herdsmen are after Nnewi Billionare and crashing petrol tankers to burn Onitscha market (according to Lamidi Kanu), they only came for their babies

Dry!

Don’t quit the day job! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
ohem007:
Every time my sis drops her 6 month baby at home and call me to bring the baby for her...

I always walk with my phone( I never lack airtime) and my brother in case the kinda scenario happens

I have been in a situation like this where two woman were tailing me till one said "I wonder where him see pikin carry now" and the other replied "maybe na him pikin since the girl no allow another person carry her"

I was like thank God...

For this case the man steal the pikin
Why the mother go leave 1-week pikin comot

They should have concluded investigations before informing the press! If he’s lying -as i suspect he is- then they need to find his accomplices and find out what they intended doing with the baby! A search of his house, numbers he has called frequently and internet history could also reveal a lot!

Also, they need to find the mother of the baby! If she’s not an accomplice then it means the baby was stolen! If this is a criminal network, i hope they’ve not killed the mother!

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Netanya(f): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Eddilove:
caught wetin at your age did you see the man and child in the pictures fake news
calm down bro
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by micflo28(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
FuckThaMod:
You are not the actual mad person even after this post. It is the people that liked your post that are really mad
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by TheSourcerer: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2019
helinues:
Oga bloggers, wetin con happen later oo abi Na half story you wan dey disturb us about?
it's a fake story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State / Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons / Man Caught Trying To Rape A Little Boy In Calabar, Heavily Beaten (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.