Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (62587 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by bluefilm: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2019
I can't believe someone doesn't know he is the side guy.

Shame.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by wrose(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Young man that lady is playing both of you . Both of you are important to her one way or the other . From your story I think the real boyfriend provide the cash while you will supply her a mind blowing sex. Her asking you for sex proves she is not enjoying sex with her main boyfriend .

Guy leave that lady, money will always win over anything . In fact you are already a looser .
apt!!
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Okoso1: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

Baba, gbenu buruku e soun joor! Na fools like you dey disgrace men upandan. Weaklings everywhere... Aren't there other chics you can focus on ni?

Everything you wrote up there na balderdash, I swear! You're a loser! angry
[/s]
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Okoso1: 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

I swear.. to punch the fool just dey hungry me. angry
[/s]
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by maximusprime2000: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Sunisonflex39 post=84177212] I am not a relationship breaker bro. that's why I have been trying my best.[/quot

hmmm another movie plot again. op u r not a relationship breaker but a relationship crasher. she told u she is in a relationship and u keep calling her often. wu r u deceiving here. we players knows d game well. u played ur game right, so go ahead and finish what u wanted and stop talking bullshit as if u neva wanted her.if i m her boyfriend, i wud take u down like jason statham.we aint kid here. if you quote me, u will crash and burn.deal with dat.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by whodohgeepee(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Bia op u sound like JoshuaKing!
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Omar09(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago,to cut long story short she told me that she is in a relationship.i respected the fact that she have a guy And I stopped making advance as a gentleman. but I call as much as possible just to check on her.
then one night her boyfriend chatted me up on whatsap and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend. I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.
II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to,she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. she was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend"

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people relationship.

the girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..
I agreed to be the bestfriend so as to make her feel happy..

fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind off confused to chose between her guy and me.I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.
few days ago, the girl said she want to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

please nairalanders, what should I do.

Bro you didn't do well. She told you she had a boyfriend, why stick around? Couldn't you have stayed away from her?
Oh you had a chat with the boyfriend and you told him you were going to back off, why tell the girl the reason why you backed off was because you chatted the boyfriend? Couldn't you be wise about everything and tell her you just wanted to respect her privacy?

Some guys and the way they reason eh, it vexes me. OK you are looking for validation to get the girl ni? Fine here's one. Get her. She loves you you love her, go for her but remember you have her boyfriend on your back who is angry and might kill you for taking his girl because you betrayed him. Not all people can handle betrayal. Two, you will have a girlfriend who will fall for your friend as soon as you introduce her to them, and you will come here to cry I loved her, but she cheated or broke up with me. That's if you will live to experience 'two' if her boyfriend doesn't kill you.

Try to respect other people's choice. She had a boyfriend why continue keeping in touch? Men like you disgust me.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by captainking(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Op... You broke the bro code.. Case closed..

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by captainking(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Op... You broke the bro code...things you do not do.. Is to rat your fellow man out cos as it is.. You are the prospective side dude.. Get yourself a gf and cut ties with that lady.. She is an emotional blackmailer...Case closed..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Tarabye: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Brandstudio01: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
It might be your fault
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Jubilancy(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
All this what should I do questions is annoying me. And unrealistic stories irritates me.
My opinion..
If someone here even advices you will you adhere to it?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by midnighter(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
I have noticed that every time somebody starts a post with "I met this girl two years ago", it means we are in for a crazy ride.

Maybe 2017 was the astrological year for crazy babes to hammer

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by kid7soccer(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
You are correct mumu, a gentleman my foot. Why will you tell the lady that her guy contacted u. U want something and you will get it. Later when she dumps u, u can come here and cry for us
Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.

II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

Please nairalanders, what should I do.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by foreshore(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

Like our opinion will count. You already know what you want to do. Don't waste our time

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Ambber(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
bros I was willing to back of.. you should have seen the way this girl cried and plead that I should not leave her life completely...i agreed to be her best friend.. there was no issue at first but just recently she started behaving abnormal.i told her I v always respected the fact that she has a man.. that if I was in his shoes, I will be feeling bad to what she is doing.

What do you really wanna do? Know your risks, Life is short. Boyfriend is not husband. Ask her to make a choice, she is the one with a boyfriend not you

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by madgoat(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

You better bang her hard and stop asking useless questions here angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by ijustdey: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
aAs a gentleman, I told her I won't be sticking around. but she begged and cried that I should at least be her best friend that she can't stand the sight of loosing me totally..as friends, everything was going well until recently when she started this behavior.

Why did you discuss what you and the boyfriend talked about to the lady in question....

You broke the "bro code' and your action have caused a strain in the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Bluffly: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You said he confronted you gentlemanly, and you both reached terms of agreement. With this, you shouldn't have opened up to the lady, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't confront her partner.

To be honest, you have destroyed that relationship, even though you don't realize it. Trying to fix it might be ineffective but you have to try anyway, so you only have two options. You either cut all ties with the lady and go your way, and let things naturally fall into place, or stick with her as a friend and maybe become her man later on. Remember one thing however, what goes around comes around.
On point. Firstly why is he calling her regularly? For what. Obviously the guy was subtly working to break that relationship up. The girl telling her BF that he is just a friend and he calls regularly when he isn't her father or broker or uncle, even this family members don't call regularly.
The Op deserves to be jailed as he is actualizing his dreams. So he shouldn't come here nd paint mr nice.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
You want her. You’ve always wanted her.
You told her about what her BF said on purpose (even if you don’t realize it). You’ve been on the side waiting for a day like this.
Now she’s drawn to you . Abeg go and finish what you started and leave matters for Mathias.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by ikechukwucaesar(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
GOD HAVE MERCY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Xpol: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
You’re deceiving yourself not me I’m a man and I’ve passed that level. Now open up to me and everyone here tell us all what you told her before she replied she like to have sex with you and even telling you the styles she will love grin grin you made her voiced out now you’re doing as if she’s the only talking the talk bad sharp guy

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by slowice(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Abeg ,exactly why re you disturbing us? Shine Kongo and move on is that one also hard for you? Haba undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by midnighter(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol this guy is a passive aggressive jerk.

You were just sneakily messing up the relationship and the girl is stupid too. If you are such a gentleman why would you be calling somebody's girlfriend every 2 seconds And then you told the girl that the guy warned you instead of stylishly retreating from the battlefield.

Gentleman my ass, I hope the boyfriend realises it and leaves the two of you to enjoy each other

Smh! Toxic "nice guys" everywhere. Theyre more dangerous than bad boys

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Bondinus(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
If you love her as you say, don't do it. Once you do, you have lost her, she will quickly move on and it's over between you two. She is asking you for sex because she might be suspecting you and another lady and you keep telling her nothing.
FYI, if she tells you a lot about her relationship, then you are in a different type of soup.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Lazerone(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Honestly I think you already know what you want to do. You're the only one that knows what's keeping you.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
How old are you ??

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Bluffly: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

Look here, your game plan is to have her do your bidding over time. What the heck are you checking on her for? Are you her father? Can you accept that if someone is doing that for you GF. Your game plan is coming to light and you are here asking us stupid questions. You better Bleep off.
You even betrayed the sensible BF with your devilish nature.
Spit on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
the lady bf is dumb. he has no right to chat u for any reason. you're indeed a gentleman for even replying his chats

that said, what exactly are you asking us to say in this scenario? don't you know this lady is wayward and loose. if she's hungry for sex from u when her bf also have dick then I can draw the conclusion that she has many of you dummies at her disposal

fvck her if you want and if your gentility says otherwise, stick to your mind but hey it's no brainer that lady is not a house material.

fall in love with your brain not with heart, heart is deceptive, cunning and can lead into total destruction
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by ffo(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

your conscience is telling you its wrong to sleep with her. fornication is also a sin. back off bro.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by fruqy(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You said he confronted you gentlemanly, and you both reached terms of agreement. With this, you shouldn't have opened up to the lady, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't confront her partner.

To be honest, you have destroyed that relationship, even though you don't realize it. Trying to fix it might be ineffective but you have to try anyway, so you only have two options. You either cut all ties with the lady and go your way, and let things naturally fall into place, or stick with her as a friend and maybe become her man later on. Remember one thing however, what goes around comes around.

The guy sounds like a sore loser, breaker of homes. How can you agree to be best of friends with someone in a relationship?

What goes around comes around. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sunnyobums: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
I have been hearing the phrase from Bestie, Bestie, pant go shift, I doubted it at first but now I know it's really true, baba you have gotten what you've always wanted, which other advise do you need? do the shifting make everybody rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.