Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (62561 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Edyice: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Avast:

The lady below want to have a taste I guess.

Bros

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Edyice: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Avast:

The lady below want to have a taste I guess.

Have sent her message already , waiting for her cool
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by ifihearam: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
OP,

I have just two questions for you,

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF A GUY CALLS YOUR GIRL EVERY MINUTE TO CHECK UP ON HER?

WHY WOULD YOU DISCLOSE WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN YOU AND HER BOYFRIEND? YOU F*CKED UO BIG TIME..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by descartes400: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

I don't plan breaking her reltationship,i only want to see her happy.

it is not in your place to want to make another guy's girlfriend happy. That's what her boyfriend is for, stop using the phrase....I only want to see her happy! it's not in your place. You have succeeded in destroying a relationship. Period!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by openmine(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
thanks man..
I never expected this many insults from people here like I planned for everything..it makes me depressed.
grin grin
Its a normal thing on a social media platform esp nairaland!
You will get all sort of characters!
Don't be depressed..just make the right decision for your peace of mind!
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by litaninja(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Knack it

Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.

II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

I agreed to be the bestfriend so as to make her feel happy..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

Please nairalanders, what should I do.

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Pcstradamus(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oga, ur insincere. I dont know where you guys learnt this thing? As a guy, ur best friend should be a guy and vice versa. How can you having an idle conversation with the oppoiste sex even when her BF had pleaded with you to stay off. You come here seeking for approval.
Listen to me, she will also leave you for another in the near future.
Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.

II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by correctyourself(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

She is still a child and have not face the reality of life, that is why she could say these, and trying to start jumping from one place to another, maybe she would get her sense right when both of you dump her, then she would learn the hard-way.

Young lady running after unserious young guys who knew nothing but to keep pestering young ladies because phone has mad it possible to track ladies/guys, unlike when you have to send letter through post office, then one could easy cuff-off unserious guys/ladies and face the reality of life where you fined yourself and be more focus about life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by babadeee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
i told her I wouldn't be sticking around anymore,but she was crying and begging that I shouldn't cut my self away from her.
she asked me to at least be her best friend which I agreed on. everything was going on well until recently she started this behavior.
She is crying and so? She playing both you and the boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Surulereman(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bro, I think you're a gentleman. That type of lady us not for you. Ignore her and move on. You will surely meet the one that will honour and respect you.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by phemy36(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro...for the last time.... you gotta be HONEST with your own damn self. all these lies you are bringing are making NO DAMN SENSE!

ok lets go back again:
A) you meet a girl, you like her, chat her up and want to be with her and make advances. then she tells you she has a boyfriend.
COMMON SENSE: any normal man with common sense would simply back down and let this woman be..... oh but not you! you instead decided to back down and "call her to check up on her as much as possible"
the important question IS: why exactly?! what were you checking? her temperature? the weather? or simply putting yourself in a strategic position where you will be able to attack the minute there is issue in her r/ship?!?!?!?!

B) her man notices you and asks you to back down, because you are in the way of his r/ship with the babe.
COMMON SENSE: any man with common sense would have back down for good... oh but NOT you. the minute babe called you, you instead ratted the dude out and further damage their r/ship.
the important question IS: what did you expect would happen when you ran your mouth to her ?!?!?!?!?

C) the babe now come to you and say that she wants you to be her bestfriend as before...and you agreed because " you wanted to make her happy".
COMMON SENSE: come on bro, come on!!!!! how old are you to be telling us that much BS. you have NEVER planned on leaving this babe and have been sticking to her (like glue) since day one expecting her to fall so you can be there to catch her on the rebound...which is exactly what is happening.
the important question IS: what kind of "friend" are you to prefer destroying her r/ship so that you can be happy together?

here is the main question that you need to answer: put yourself in her man's shoes and tell us all (with a straight face) that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your actions

I really cherished this reply. It happen to me also. I met this girl that told me she is in a relationship, but due the fact that i'm a working class person and her boy friend is a student. She told me that we can still be friend despite be in relationship. I told her straight that i can't do it, and that anyhow anyhow we are going to have sex if we keep our friendship but kept calling me until i decided not to pick her call again. Protect your integrity. She respected mefor this singular act up till now. She will later hate you when she's not happy with you and also do same to you.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by DCmonster: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
LMAO!This is me right now. Just that mine is married with kids and can't afford to lose me. She wanna be my friend for life. Her husband has chatted me up too and blocked my line on her phone. She thinks about me always and I have never bleeped her before. She wish she can turn back the hands of time and marry me. But hey, I am rich now and fucking single and balling. I am not fucking you my dear, i am no longer a good person you use to know. I am a Bleep boy with money now.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by lastmessenger: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
aAs a gentleman, I told her I won't be sticking around. but she begged and cried that I should at least be her best friend that she can't stand the sight of loosing me totally..as friends, everything was going well until recently when she started this behavior.
guy I understand you perfectly. Body no be firewood. Get your share of the honey and move on. Don't even think of doing anything serious with the girl.just do the thing and move on.that's how bad guys roll.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by succri(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
the bf was cool until you made him looked like a b*tch by SNITCHING , such low blow on the BF , now coming to play saint ...
that joy when she said all that ... u couldn't wait to Post it on NL , Waiting on that thumb up "BAD GUY" comment or whatever ... not like you want something serious with her anyway , you are in a survival's world i guess , make sure you know you got the blame , i wonder how guys take number off a girls phone and call ... seems weird to me , good thing she is dropping one idiot for another , just that this one says he's a gentleman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by harry2sexy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39: You're not up to 20years old, that's for a fact, therefore you're not saddled with responsibilities, I'm not going to deride you but you don't campaign after elections. Now that you've tactically gotten the girl, you'll have it good for at month 2months and then this attention and checking up u were doing, I, harrysofresh aka Heartbreaker will start giving her that very attention you gave her in 2017, Anu pama.

I'm your karma, I'm not waiting for nature's own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by harry2sexy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
harry2sexy:
Sunisonflex39: You're not up to 20years old, that's for a fact, therefore you're not saddled with responsibilities, I'm not going to deride you but you don't campaign after elections. Now that you've tactically gotten the girl, you'll have it good for at month 2months and then this attention and checking up u were doing, I, harrysofresh aka Heartbreaker will start giving her that very attention you gave her in 2017, Anu pama. You queened your pawn, even though you had to loose your knight, so get set, you can't kill us all, we're coming for you

I'm your karma, I'm not waiting for nature's own
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by DCmonster: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
you have to be honest with your own self.... IS THAT THE TYPE OF WOMAN YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE? a deceitful, disrespectful, dishonest person who is willing to sleep with you?!

remember, what you wish will be what you will get, and when she will be tired of you, she will play you the same way she has been playing this guy all along (and he was right to be suspicious about her). a woman who cheat on her man to be with you, will cheat on you to be with other men....FACT!!!!!
100% bro! Spot on. I stole a girl from a guy and another nigga stole her from me. Too many hoes out there looking for whom to Bleep for free and who will finance their hoeing life. That's why I don't do relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by SEGLIZ: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
i told her I wouldn't be sticking around anymore,but she was crying and begging that I shouldn't cut my self away from her.
she asked me to at least be her best friend which I agreed on. everything was going on well until recently she started this behavior.

you are not being honest. we all know how this whole thing works, probably you are new in the game.
call this whole thing off, already that relationship is dead courtesy you. the fact you never put the other man into consideration at the initial killed it.
all you wanted is coming to fruition, but guilt is looking you eyeball to eyeball you now falling into dilemma.
at this point let's be sincere, that relationship is gone. you can only do the gentleman the honour of walking away by not touching the lady to keep the pact you broke a bit intact.
the moment you kept an agreement with the lady as against the one between you and the man you killed the brotherhood agreement. the best way to have taken a walkaway was when the gentleman called you, tell the lady proved your weakness order than keeping a secret and using it as your strength to back off.
quit now without any form of memory of the lady let alone sex.
you destroyed it all man, really you did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Let me give my 2 cents... give her hot hot but never wife, because what she is doing to the current boyfriend she will surely do to you. Use her like she is planning to use you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by MPESA(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
succri:
the bf was cool until you made him looked like a b*tch by SNITCHING , such low blow on the BF , now coming to play saint ...
that joy when she said all that ... u couldn't wait to Post it on NL , Waiting on that thumb up "BAD GUY" comment or whatever ... not like you want something serious with her anyway , you are in a survival's world i guess , make sure you know you got the blame , i wonder how guys take number off a girls phone and call ... seems weird to me , good thing she is dropping one idiot for another , just that this one says he's a gentleman grin grin grin

I swaer bro , he was expecting the bad boy tag but the table turned against him. It's time we call a spade a spade this is very wrong and common among young guys.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
openmine:
grin grin Its a normal thing on a social media platform esp nairaland! You will get all sort of characters! Don't be depressed..just make the right decision for your peace of mind!
thanks man
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by lekonso: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are a very responsible guy. Please tell the lady that you are not ready to play around, if she wants you she must do away with the other guy. She must make a decision on who she wants among the two of you.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
phemy36:

I really cherished this reply. It happen to me also. I met this girl that told me she is in a relationship, but due the fact that i'm a working class person and her boy friend is a student. She told me that we can still be friend despite be in relationship. I told her straight that i can't do it, and that anyhow anyhow we are going to have sex if we keep our friendship but kept calling me until i decided not to pick her call again. Protect your integrity. She respected mefor this singular act up till now. She will later hate you when she's not happy with you and also do same to you.

noted. thanks bro
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by drnoel: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You said he confronted you gentlemanly, and you both reached terms of agreement. With this, you shouldn't have opened up to the lady, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't confront her partner.

To be honest, you have destroyed that relationship, even though you don't realize it. Trying to fix it might be ineffective but you have to try anyway, so you only have two options. You either cut all ties with the lady and go your way, and let things naturally fall into place, or stick with her as a friend and maybe become her man later on. Remember one thing however, what goes around comes around.

Yep, she may do same to him. I wonder why a guy would reach a gentlemanly agreement with another guy and blot it all out to the man's bae. Me smell ulterior motive.
I doubt what has been done can be set right.
Besides the girl in question has been looking for a fall guy, then come OP in the picture.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Awesomefred32(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bestie Bestie before you know it Pant has shift.....
You cant use sugarcane as ur walking stick u must definitely chew it one day

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
lekonso:
You are a very responsible guy. Please tell the lady that you are not ready to play around, if she wants you she must do away with the other guy. She must make a decision on who she wants among the two of you.
thanks for understanding me..
others were just insulting me from every corner without understanding issue like I planned for this all along.. problem didn't start when her bf chatted me up and after then I and the guy used to chat it was after 4 months the girl started behaving abnormal.when the guy first chatted me up, he didn't ask me to stop all communication with the girl and I told him to talk to his Gf too.. which he said he have talked to her times without numbers.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by SEGLIZ: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
correctyourself:

She is still a child and have not face the reality of life, that is why she could say these, and trying to start jumping from one place to another, maybe she would get her sense right when both of you dump her, then she would learn the hard-way.

Young lady running after unserious young guys who knew nothing but to keep pestering young ladies because phone has mad it possible to track ladies/guys, unlike when you have to send letter through post office, then one could easy cuff-off unserious guys/ladies and face the reality of life where you fined yourself and be more focus about life.

just imagine.
unlike back then when you have to beat rigorous security unit of parents even yours to get a catch.
mere seeing your girlfriend and waving from a distance once in a week is mind blowing. if you are opportune to converse for few seconds you go dey freak. getting to sit or walk side by side is more overwhelming than going to bed with her.
even to hold touch girl na fire, you revere everything she represents. but today all those are no more, relationship and sex has been made easy, free for all.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Sakes: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Share your Problems with the Professionals
Share any Problem with us, and get them resolved.

That is what we do at VISTACARE
And it's ABSOLUTELY FREE...

You deserve the right to be Happy too..!!!

Join the What's App link below to get Started:
https:///5ApZxUuA4P1F3YTBzbIIlJ
Or Send a text to the Contact No & Address below:
Vistacare24@gmail.com

Be Happy!!!

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by henryhemon(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
I call as much as possible....dude you know what you re doing. Stop deceiving yourself. What do you want us to say?? Not knack the girl?? Isn't that what you want??
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by LoneWolf200(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is anyone thinking what im thinking? Your glory is about to be sold on a platter of sex, run for your life!!!
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by SEGLIZ: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

thanks for understanding me..
others were just insulting me from every corner without understanding issue like I planned for this all along.. problem didn't start when her bf chatted me up and after then I and the guy used to chat it was after 4 months the girl started behaving abnormal.when the guy first chatted me up, he didn't ask me to stop all communication with the girl and I told him to talk to his Gf too.. which he said he have talked to her times without numbers.

so disappointed.
are you a mama's boy?
why do you talk like this?
better don't allow the thunder crew come for you if they've done ahead of now.
I can see all you want is people giving the nudge to go ahead like you just got, damn.
take a walk now you've done enough damage. going ahead will only bring you tears.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by chinonso47: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
You are just a fallback, oche ndabere

U nailed it..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / My Experience With Porn And Masturbation / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.