Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) (4611 Views)

Dear Papa Adeboye, I Am A Good Cook - Etinosa / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fast rising Musician Alo innas shared a conversation with one of his female friends who claimed she can cook...
The unknown lady sent the singer a photo of the meal she prepared to reassure the artiste that she's a good cook.. However the musician did not take the food positively he wrote on Snapchat " so she sent me this photo of a meal she prepared and have been having sleepless nights.. What do you guys think? Great cook or a killer?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
She's q killer.. Run and ay away
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by dawnomike(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Food assassin
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by OPONG: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sacrifice!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
OPONG:
Sacrifice!!!!
Lol... You're correct, this is the type of food you come across at T-junctions in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ebora jati jati…

Esu laarin ogiri ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Ebora jati jati…
Esu laarin ogiri ooo angry
With your type of name, m sure this itype of food is not strange to you..

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nicholehemsworth:

With your type of name, m sure this itype of food is not strange to you..

Olofo! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Feddytune: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Olofo! angry
Idiot.. You can't even respect the fact that she's a woman
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by YorubaPrince: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Feddytune:

Abeg, which woman? So, who cares? Just imagine the double standard yet, you want equality. Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Jackossky(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smiles
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
That chicken leg dey somehow oh
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Feddytune: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Abeg, which woman? So, who cares? Just imagine the double standard yet, you want equality. Nonsense! angry

Werey. Woman beater
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by OPONG: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Feddytune:

But the lady insulted the guy now!!
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by davillian(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chicken wings
Chicken legs and chicken bum bum seems to be my favourite....
But her presentation is poor...
Irish potatoes,tomato,onion , pepper , carrot and those legs boiled together would look fine to me serve with the soup.
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Respect a woman for what exactly? for being a woman... na wa for this generation and foolish entitlement oo

Better start seeking respect for your brain other than "Vagina" that over 2 billion more women have

Feddytune:

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by YorubaPrince: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Feddytune:

Werey. Woman beater

Did I beat ur mum yet?

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Feddytune: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Did I beat ur mum yet?
Its your mum you will beat, your mom and every woman in your family
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by ABCthings: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Feddytune:

See how you're talking to a man, later you will start going to Shiloh. sad
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Look disgusting.
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by YorubaPrince: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Feddytune:

Loser! grin

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by tillaman(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Feddytune:

ehya so because moniker belongs to a lady, so it gives her a free pass to spew whatever she pleases? Didn’t you notice she insulted him first, the gentle man just shared his views being a public forum he never quoted her or begged her to quote him, seriously some of you ladies out there are really troubled and you need evaluation, serious one o abi it’s the heat ? This una feminist brouhaha is getting stale when most you self acclaimed feminists are confused lots that don’t know what they stand for EQUALITY OR EQUITY

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Feddytune: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2019
tillaman:
ehya so because moniker belongs to a lady, so it gives her a free pass to spew whatever she pleases? Didn’t you notice she insulted him first, the gentle man just shared his views being a public forum he never quoted her or begged her to quote him, seriously some of you ladies out there are really troubled and you need evaluation, serious one o abi it’s the heat ? This una feminist brouhaha is getting stale when most you self acclaimed feminists are confused lots that don’t know what they stand for EQUALITY OR EQUITY
Keep your pep talk for your mom if u have one
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by crazyABO(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Feddytune:

see somebody defending womanooo yet u referring to someone else's mom

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by bluefilm: 5:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Very disgustin.

She's a killar.
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Feddytune:

okay ma’am but hey you know what ?? You should be in shackles, if I catch you ehn I go chain you I go dey give you 15 strokes of horse whip upon your back atleast for the next 5 days

1 Like

Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Feddytune: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2019
tillaman:
okay ma’am but hey you know what ?? You should be in shackles, if I catch you ehn I go chain you I go dey give you 15 strokes of horse whip upon your back atleast for the next 5 days
I don't blame you, am sure you learnt that from your dad.
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Feddytune:

cheesy grin I know you will like it, the bdsm kinda thing, isn’t that your fetish?
Re: Is She A Good Cook Or A Killer (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Feddytune:

oloriburuku nie, Mrs woman...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celine Dion's Dramatic Weight Loss / Remember Danfor Drivers? Here Is Why They Have Been Away For So Long (read) / Incredible: Korede Bello & Olamide Pictured Together At The 2011 Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.