Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (104829 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by odikomo1(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:
Award winning journalist, Joi John has slammed the outgoing Bayelsa State governor, Henry Dickson for ''sitting disrespectfully'' before two former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

Sharing a photo of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Dickson in a living room, Joi John (pictured above) wrote;

"Pictures speak a thousand words they say. Look at how Mr. Seriake Dickson of yesterday sat in front of two former Presidents of Nigeria. No atom of respect whatsoever.

“I’ve struggled to refrain myself from Dickson related posts. This one was hard to overlook.
Eku election, my dear Governor.

“Just hurry and start packing your load. Buffoon!"

http://igberetvnews.com/1146456/dickson-slammed-sitting-disrespectfully-front-ex-presidents-obasanjo-jonathan-photos/

My people good morning o.

Don't you think that Madam wants to trend so badly, she can't mind her public business (journalist) when common/ special people, political godfathers/foes or friends(what do i know?)are enjoying their private business in their homes or at another's residence.

She even decoded their mood and gist, audio body language expert, calling somebody's daddy who is chilling a 'Buffoon'.

Aunty biko you dont know who is reading it now, awon knower of thou that sits disrespectful, well done ma. Well manned, brought up, cultured politically correct ni respectful hypocrite.

Mogbe shocked too much hate speech alert from one photo, Aunty hold on! please my people push the like button make I also trend like Aunty and the OP. Thank you. grin.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by bluebay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thers's nothing disrespectful there . It's his house for Christ sake.. should he pull out a stool and sit on it because the Ex presidents are in his house ? Let's be civilized pls .
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Awaja(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
The immunity have traveled ,now you can sit well sir,pride comes before failure.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by helinues: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Magicians: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
For the fools that liked your comment we can all agree Tinubu is a failure so who as been a beta mentor than him since 1999 or 1960 in this forsaken country.

If ypu compare Aregbe / Ajumobi to Ikpeazu / Theodore Orji in every sense of performance, you will pray vehemently to God jiay to javs them led you.
Florian90:
Who is the well disciplined person he brought is it aregbesola who is a well known thief or Ajimobi who suffered pensioners and civil servants, we keep celebrating mediocrity in this country. If Tinubu is as good as you said then Lagos should be as beautiful as Johannesburg.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by useni1: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2019
fat mumu
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Florian90: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Magicians:
For the fools that liked your comment we can all agree Tinubu is a failure so who as been a beta mentor than him since 1999 or 1960 in this forsaken country.

If ypu compare Aregbe / Ajumobi to Ikpeazu / Theodore Orji in every sense of performance, you will pray vehemently to God jiay to javs them led you.
You see why Nigeria is not growing, anybody against Tinubu is Igbo to you, you think I am igbo, stop saying stupid things,this men are constantly taking out of our patrimony, all you do is praise them, Fela durotoye, Moghalu, Sowore e.t.c this are men you should vote for, we can keep recycling rubbish.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Magicians: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
Imagine a fool telling me who to Gore. It is God in heaven that will punish your entire household n lineage for daring to tell I should vote the 3 you listed.

Plus I do not care if you are from hellfire but why you dullhead always castigate the best of what we have at present neglecting those that are is why I know understand a lot of people are mad in Nigeria.

Any lunatic can come on NL insult Tinubu Fashola Aregbe buy ignore colossal n perpetual failure worse than the 3 list. Why ain't fools insulting Ibori Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Ihedioha Akala Bode George Ebele Anyim Daniel Alamasiegha n co.

Which among this fools is the worse of Tinubu not beta than ? Why is it always Tinubu Buhari or Fashola ?

Florian90:
You see why Nigeria is not growing, anybody against Tinubu is Igbo to you, you think I am igbo, stop saying stupid things,this men are constantly taking out of our patrimony, all you do is praise them, Fela durotoye, Moghalu, Sowore e.t.c this are men you should vote for, we can keep recycling rubbish.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Florian90: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Magicians qpost=84259546:
Imagine a fool telling another whpbtp vote fpr. It is God in heaven that will punish your entire household n lineage for daring to tell I should vote the 3 you listed.

Plus I do not care if you are from hellfire but why you dullhead always castigate the best of what we have at present neglecting those that are is why I know understand a lot of people are mad in Nigeria.

Any lunatic can come on NL insult Tinubu Fashola Aregbe buy ignore colossal n perpetual failure worse than the 3 list. Why ain't fools insulting Ibori Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Ihedioha Akala Bode George Ebele Anyim Daniel Alamasiegha n co.

Which among this fools is the worse of Tinubu not beta than ? Why is it always Tinubu Buhari or Fashola ?

Still water runs deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.