Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24365 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Lol
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Does it make sense with some people attacking me on AfriCoon Khiaa's issue?

It is like it is getting clearer why the AfriCoon Khiaa is abusing people here ooooo. And she keeps using the word "as.slickers". This is getting interesting. I believe more of her gorillas are coming out soon. Let us just be patient and start knowing them all one by one.

Anyway, no matter how these ones are licking her as.s, she is still a triple as.slicker. Lol.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:
Does it make sense with some people attacking me on AfriCoon Khiaa's issue?

It is like it is getting clearer why the AfriCoon Khiaa is abusing people here ooooo. And she keeps using the word "as.slickers". This is getting interesting. I believe more of her gorillas are coming out soon. Let us just be patient and start knowing them all one by one.

Anyway, no matter how these ones are licking her as.s, she is still a triple as.slicker. Lol.

I never said anything like asslicker, that's all you.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

I never said anything like asslicker, that's all you.

Not so easy to avoid the issue at hand. The same way you lied you never mentioned you are interested in Nigerian men before the fellow dug it up, and posted it here. I dont have time to find your lies. I am interested in showing you that you are mannerless.

AfriCoon Khiaa, you wrote that your sugarcane ancestors had lived in the US for over a thousand years before the arrival of the caucasians, and that is your heritage. So, back it up here with proofs. Or apologize to the people who you have been insulting, and mend your ways. That's all I am after. Or, I will frustrate you out of NL. I can see your army is getting warmed up. But I will ignore them all...you.are the focus.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by joepepsy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
My bro lives in new jersey,he says the life style is soo different and some don't like to associate with Africans,is that true.
khia:

We are not without culture it's you Africans who don't know anything about us but think you know if we have culture or not. Arrogance and stupidity. Everyone has a way of living.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

AfriCoon Khiaa....hahahahaha. It is clear that bitterness dictates the way you interpret words and sayings. That you concluded I meant caucasians in general are more intelligent than blacks because I wrote you as an AfriCoon cannot match up their intelligence actually clarifies it that you are no brain. Lol.

AfriCoon Khiaa...your ancestors in the US ate sugarcane in the farms they were working, and they had to padlock their lips....lols. while mine were in Africa chilling...lol. Then, your ancestors got freedom and they refused to leave where they were tortured. Lol. Hahaha. Who licked the a.sses of the white? Your ancestors or mine? Mine were still chilling in Africa. Lol. And you were born, you are still living there. Lol. Look at this AfriCoon. Hehehe. Who is licking the as.ses of whites? You chose to stay with the same people who messed you and your ancestors up. And they packaged citizenship for you. Lol. Hehehe. And you are jumping up and down that you are American. Lol. You are an AfriCoon. Even Barrack had to have a white blood mixed in his DNA before he could be sold to them. Carson couldn't get it done. Or did he? Hehehe. AfriCoon Khiaa...is the shi.t or poo from the as.ses of these white folks sweet that you cannot leave their place?

If you want to prove yourself...get a DNA done...know where your ancestors are...and leave the white alone. Return to your ancestors. You cannot tell any lies again that you are lost. No excuse AfriCoon Khiaa that you are lost. No way. Technology has made it easy. Get your DNA done, leave America and move to where your ancestors are. Renounce American citizenship if you want to prove that you are not AfriCoon.. Show the world that you are against the white.

But you are accusing us here that we lick their as.ses, while you stay there there. Black AfriCoon Khiaa...there is no winter in W. Africa. So, pack your load. AfriCoon Khiaa, there is no turbulence of the sea in Africa, pack your load.

AfriCoon Khiaa, if you are on welfare...be bold yo say it. If you are nursing 5 babies from different men and the bill is high, spit it out. I volunteer to open an crowdfunding account for you.

Heck yes....We are tagging it Help AfriCoon Khiaa return Home. We will raise enough case for you. We will raise even much more for you.

Look at this AfriCoon hustling on nairaland for a dead brain prince from Nigeria to enjoy his loot with. Hehehe. We know your kind.

grin grin grin grin grin

You are just too stupid. Sugarcane was grown in the Caribbean not the U.S.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Not so easy to avoid the issue at hand. The same way you lied you never mentioned you are interested in Nigerian men before the fellow dug it up, and posted it here. I dont have time to find your lies. I am interested in showing you that you are mannerless.

AfriCoon Khiaa, you wrote that your sugarcane ancestors had lived in the US for over a thousand years before the arrival of the caucasians, and that is your heritage. So, back it up here with proofs. Or apologize to the people who you have been insulting, and mend your ways. That's all I am after. Or, I will frustrate you out of NL. I can see your army is getting warmed up. But I will ignore them all...you.are the focus.

AfriCoon.... definition... Africans/blacks who worship and idolize whites. That's you not me. grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

The man I mentioned was Nigerian American had nothing to do with you native Nigerians. grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:
AfriCoon Du.mbBrain JetSpeedMouth Khiaa has launched out her gorillas. Watch them fight us. Hehehe. Here is my style. I will identify such monikers here, give such one response while I remain focused on the subject at hand who is AfriCoon Khiaa.

Let us wait till she returns to narrate how her sugar-cane ancestors got to the United States before the caucasians. grin

We are waiting for AfriCoon Khiaa to respond.

My grandmother is Sioux and Seminole whom ancestors were here thousands of years before your white gods. I know that breaks your AfriCoon heart but it is what it is. undecided
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

You are just too stupid. Sugarcane was grown in the Caribbean not the U.S.

AfriCoon Khiaa, hajahaha! Go on. Point 1 that is showing you might not be American. It is getting clearer. I pull out info. That is pistotita. Lol!

Americans on board, please.....help us out here ooooo. Do you agree with me that this is a fake AfriCoonAmerikana.

Ok..You have been upgraded from AfriCoon to FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.lol
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
The old hag is awake grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

The man I mentioned was Nigerian American had nothing to do with you native Nigerians. grin

Liar. You aren't gonna get out easily with lies. You are interested in Nigerian men. And it is why you are on a Nigerian forum. Why dont you keep to your one Nigerian man, and leave NL. You enjoy deceiving these big cow horn, eastern western fake princes so you can share the lots with them. Of course, they are smart. Guys, supporting her cos of greencard, can you see that you will be disappointed? Hehehehe! You are a born scammer. Liar. You tell big fat lies. Lol.

You cannot try that with pistotita. I will expose you. Lol.

Here is the post again attached as a picture. Lol

You are hustling for Nigerian Yahoo boys. Lol....hehehe.

Are you not tired after 10 years of hustling in vain?

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

LMAO grin grin grin This mentally deranged idiot thinks he can frustrate me off of NL. Africoon, you better ask somebody!! My goodness, all these lengthy love letters you keep posting to me is straight out of the mind of the macabre, talk about obsession.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

My grandmother is Sioux and Seminole whom ancestors were here thousands of years before your white gods. I know that breaks your AfriCoon heart but it is what it is. undecided

You foo.lish Nigerian hustling after this FakeAfriCoonAmerikana Khiaa....can you see how fo.olish you are all?

Let me show you the pictures of who this fake individual is claiming to be her ancestors?

I told you all that she will want to claim the natives Lol. Does this person look like any black? A liar who is not proud of who she is.

She is going to tell lies even to deceive S.atan.

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Wait wait wait... Where are you now?

Which island?
dominica island
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

You foo.lish Nigerian hustling after this FakeAfriCoonAmerikana Khiaa....can you see how fo.olish you are all?

Let me show you the pictures of who this fake individual is claiming to be her ancestors?

Yes they are my ancestors.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin This mentally deranged idiot thinks he can frustrate me off of NL. Africoon, you better ask somebody!! My goodness, all these lengthy love letters you keep posting to me is straight out of the mind of the macabre, talk about obsession.

You better post the love letters here online. And let us see. And you will explain the source, and how. You scammers, going about hacking NL users. Lol. You better post it here.

We have caught you in many lies here. FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Liar. You aren't gonna get out easily with lies. You are interested in Nigerian men. And it is why you are on a Nigerian forum. Why dont you keep to your one Nigerian man, and leave NL. You enjoy deceiving these big cow horn, eastern western fake princes so you can share the lots with them. Of course, they are smart. Guys, supporting her cos of greencard, can you see that you will be disappointed? Hehehehe! You are a born scammer. Liar. You tell big fat lies. Lol.

You cannot try that with pistotita. I will expose you. Lol.

Here is the post again attached as a picture. Lol

You are hustling for Nigerian Yahoo boys. Lol....hehehe.

Are you not tired after 10 years of hustling in vain?

Hustling for what, what can they offer me that I can't have here?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Hahahhahaha! You all better be careful with this moniker. She has deceived you all that is African American, and now she is saying she is no more African American. You.all better ignore this scammer
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
One day, I will expose that old lady here

Soon come
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
No be small thing o. This thread has grown

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Hustling for what, what can they offer me that I can't have here?
You are hustling to find Yahoo boys. Stop pretending. You are a born scammer who has been operating on NL for 10 years deceiving people you are African American. You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

You better post the love letters here online. And let us see. And you will explain the source, and how. You scammers, going about hacking NL users. Lol. You better post it here.

We have caught you in many lies here. FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

Please show me one lie that you have caught me in AfriCoon.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

You are hustling to find Yahoo boys. Stop pretending. You are a born scammer who has been operating on NL for 10 years deceiving people you are African American. You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

LMAO grin grin grin Hustling Yahoo boys for what? You are truly mentally challenged. grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Just look at how this scammer dumped the claim to AFRICAN American she had been claiming before I exposed her. You see, she avoided the word African-American and was using Black American. They aren't usually called black Americans. They are mostly known as African American. And when I opened it up, she quickly jumped to claiming the real natives of the US who aren't even regarded in the category of the tribe this scammer had previously claimed for many years. Look at the picture of the kind she is claiming. Lol.

If you are on crack or weed, you better stop it. It is making you sound stupid. No more pay from Yahoo boys anymore.

These monikers khiaa and khia are both fake. The person behind these monikers is not an American citizen with all that is going on. The person is a fraud. A FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

Oh....I pity fo.olish NL boys who this scammer has deceived. Too bad.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Hahahhahaha! You all better be careful with this moniker. She has deceived you all that is African American, and now she is saying she is no more African American. You.all better ignore this scammer

You dumb ass, I have always stated that I am Black American and Native.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin Hustling Yahoo boys for what? You are truly mentally challenged. grin

To get on with life and feed the many innocent children you brought into this world with different fathers who have dumped you because of your fake life. It is obvious. Lol.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

You dumb ass, I have always stated that I am Black American and Native.

A liar from the bottom of the pit of hell. Go on....prove it. Now he is using union Black American and Native. Stop saying Black American. You aren't even AN African American. YOU are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:
No be small thing o. This thread has grown
Which part of England are you sis?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Just look at how this scammer dumped the claim to AFRICAN American she had been claiming before I exposed her. You see, she avoided the word African-American and was using Black American. They aren't usually called black Americans. They are mostly known as African American. And when I opened it up, she quickly jumped to claiming the real natives of the US who aren't even regarded in the category of the tribe this scammer had previously claimed for many years. Look at the picture of the kind she is claiming. Lol.

If you are on crack or weed, you better stop it. It is making you sound stupid. No more pay from Yahoo boys anymore.

These monikers khiaa and khia are both fake. The person behind these monikers is not an American citizen with all that is going on. The person is a fraud. A FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

Oh....I pity fo.olish NL boys who this scammer has deceived. Too bad.

The more you post the dumber you show yourself to be. We call ourselves Black American, African American or ADOS.. American Decendants of Slaves. We all don't think alike we choose who we want to be called.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
dominica island

You're in the Caribbean right now cry cry cry

I'm just so jealous cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

A liar from the bottom of the pit of hell. Go on....prove it. Now he is using union Black American and Native. Stop saying Black American. You aren't even AN African American. YOU are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

I believe in the old saying that goes *When you argue with a fool, its difficult to tell which one of you are the fool.* Im moving on, continue to argue alone, fool. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

"why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / 9 Words Used By Women / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.