Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) (49649 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
And some people will still come and do bad mouth and bad Belle. God punish who say negative things about this union in Jesus mighty name. Iseee

7 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Timileyin1234(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Look at her, she don leave us

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Geminita1:
shocked see dollars, God punish naira.

If your man is not white, you are still single.

Make we start our own Na cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marvieduke:
And some people will still come and do bad mouth and bad Belle. God punish who say negative things about this union in Jesus mighty fine. Iseee

Me just like the knacks on your profile
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Beremx:
Omo see that spray gun!! cheesy

Money is good. Happy married life to the couple
na that one u go see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
nnamanirr:
is that you on ur dp?
obviously she isnt the one tongue
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by DrumOfPatriots: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hustle oooooo nowadays babes na Money Ooooooo mmmhh
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by dermmy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
I pray that the pure black race won't go into extinction with the way our girls are mixing with the whites. undecided
HML to them

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
For a while, I've been trying to wrap my head around the word used in the topic... Can anyone help me?
beautiful?
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cute cool
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Respect11(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Beautiful people. Money good sha
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by dermmy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Geminita1:

If your man is not white, you are still single.[/s]

Gold digger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by OnyesomJ(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don’t Understand who’s wedding who
The man Or the Woman
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Austineva(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
D girl na real gold digger. Its in her eyes. I hate gold diggers. They are everywhere here in NL. I no call anybody's name o. So, no come for my head o
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
The only color u mix and still get is Black.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
1stHooligan:
That guy up there leaking classified info should be very careful... A woman most not have that much power
Classified grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by cicikhemy(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
The hunger for marriage is catching me now.But the love to hustle for real doe got me weak
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Edyice:

Me just like the knacks on your profile

So get a girlfriend who could help you out.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marvieduke:

So get a girlfriend who could help you out.

We are making video like those Babcock or unilag student

Just me and you taking things cool cool
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So of all the fit, able-bodied Ukanafun boys, this is the man who stole her heart because he is white.

There is a school of thought that believes that any Nigerian girl resident in Nigeria that marries a whiteman is a runsgirl.

It may be wrong to belong to that school, but that thought is very correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Edyice:

We are making video like those Babcock or unilag student

Just me and you taking things cool cool

Sorry you look like a ritualist and not my type.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Godhatesodomy: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marvieduke:

Sorry you look like a ritualist and not my type.

grin look like grin

You are too funny

Where did you see my face grin

Just send your number let chat joor
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by noisy45(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
She is giving him anal I swear. White men with anal sex...

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by emonis88: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these Nigerian ladies dey go steal oyinbo women, men. The oyinbo ladies go vex o! Make them even vex come dey marry we Nigerian men. Abi guys how far?
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by planetx: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
White man snatching all your beauties while leaving the oyinbo grandma for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by RxSameer(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Geminita1:

If your man is not white, you are still single.
no offense but I guess ur mom is still single think before u type next tym
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Edyice:

grin look like grin

You are too funny

Sorry I can't give you my number. God bless you.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marvieduke:

Sorry I can't give you my number. God bless you.

Someone using knacks are profile picture is telling me God bless me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by planetx: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Edyice:

grin look like grin

You are too funny

You are not white she is looking for an oyinbo
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Edyice:

Someone using knacks are profile picture is telling me God bless me grin grin

Okay devil bless you. I think you like this one.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
planetx:
White man snatching all your beauties while leaving the oyinbo grandma for you guys.
Snatching which beauties? Nigerian women, are they beautiful?grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.