Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dirty Hustlers - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Hustlers (85760 Views)

What Is "Dirty" And "Stain" In YORUBA Language? / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Blacckrod(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yaay! My favorite author is back! grin Op don’t ghost us again.

Cherry she still get coconut head. Serves her right

7 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by doctorexcel: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wow. Good to have you back op

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Abosede512(f): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Welcome back. Cherry own don finish, make fen no kill her because of her children. But now she will get sense. Thanks for the updates. More plssssss

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Abosede512(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Welcome back. Cherry own don finish, make den no kill her because of her children. But now she will get sense. Thanks for the updates. More plssssss

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by royalguy123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thanks for the compensations you've given to us for your long absence
Maywhile welcome back and please don't go awol again

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thank you for the warm welcome. smiley❤️

Please don’t forget to like and comment!

16 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Renderhelp:

Sorry boss. smiley

The next episode You fit come drop am july 2022.
Na wa....a Good piece of art, you got here, The twist is what's keeping us glued.

Anyway welcome.

Make I go read the updates finish.

1 Share

Re: Dirty Hustlers by louwheez: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hey there!

I sell all kinds of novels for as low as #800 –no matter the author. E.g Harry potter novels, the fault in our stars, the hunger games, you name it!
Whatsapp me please: 08148074689
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 5:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Born2winnx:

The next episode You fit come drop am july 2022.
Na wa....a Good piece of art, you got here, The twist is what's keeping us glued.

Anyway welcome.

Make I go read the updates finish.

Haba. No Na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2021

“Cherry, nwa m. Don’t cry. Your children are fine. We go send the money tomorrow morning . Are you okay? You don chop?”

Mama’s voice sounded so hoarse. It was obvious she had been crying. I hated myself for constantly causing her so much troubles and pain.

“Mama I’m fine.” I sniffed back the catarrh in my nostrils.

“Time up!” The muscular man withdrew the cell phone from my ear before he spoke into the mouthpiece. “We receive the money tomorrow or she dies! Involve the police, she dies!” He cut off the call before Mama could speak.

He rechecked the ropes to make sure my hands are legs were properly tied.

“Your family members no wan co-operate o! Person wey wan come pick your body parts today dey on the way.” He untied the girl’s ropes and dragged her out of the room. He repeatedly hit her with his fist as she screamed and wailed.

I shuddered as I remembered how they hacked the other girl’s body into several pieces the day before. They handled her body parts like butchers did to meat in open-air markets.

I hoped and prayed Mama would pay the money the next day like she promised. I swore to God I’d remain faithful to Ebuka if I came out unharmed.

The next day, the muscular man angrily walked into the room and slapped me across my face. I felt so weak from fear and starvation that I could barely feel the pain of the slap.

“Your family think say them fit cheat me?! Na 5 million them agree to send, now na 4.2 million I dey count inside bag. Since you come anybody don hit you or torture you? He asked me.

I sat there shaking like a jellyfish. I kept on asking myself if this was how I would die.
“Please sir...Na everything them get they sent to you....”

He slapped me again. I tried my best not to scream or cry but I couldn’t hold it in anymore. The boy standing behind him used the cutlass he was holding to hit my arm, leaving a deep red welt with the shape of the blade.

“Hello Doc. Doctor can you hear me? I get fresh meat today o. Which part you need? Kidney and lung? Okay, Na 8 million. Ah Doc the least I fit do na 7. Okay I dey expect you.” He hung up the call.

I sobbed. “Please sir, let me talk to my mother....”

“It’s too late.” The muscular man said walked out of the room with his partner.

I thought of Zayan and the twins. I thought of Mama and Nkiru. Even thoughts of Ebuka ran through my mind. “Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?” I cried.

That evening, the door to the room opened again. I heard the muscular man cackle loudly as he came in. I trembled as I thought this was finally the end. Death has come.

He was followed closely by a tall, heavily bearded man. I couldn’t see their faces clearly as it was almost night and the room was dimly lit by a weak yellow bulb which hung from the ceiling by a wire.

“This room dey dark na. No go give me wrong organ o.” The voice sounded so familiar, I felt a strange nostalgic feeling.

“O’boy, I don dey do this work for over 8 years. Even if you blind my eyes now I fit still do am.” The muscular man boasted.

“Please sir, my mama go pay you. Let me just talk to her.” My voice trembled as I spoke.

“Make thunder fire your Mama! See, if I hear pim!”

The bearded man slowly walked up to where I was tied and squatted. He squinted his eyes at me.

Even with his thick beards, bushy hair and a big scar running from his forehead down to the tip of his nose, I still recognized him.

“Hi Cherry.” He squatted and smiled at me.

My heart felt like it was about to fly out of my rib cage. God let my death be quick, I prayed.

“God works in mysterious ways.” Broda said with a grin.

19 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Templarwolf(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Renderhelp:

“Cherry, nwa m. Don’t cry. Your children are fine. We go send the money tomorrow morning . Are you okay? You don chop?”

Lmaooooo........this girl was destined to suffer sha
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Kingdemu: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Broda shocked shocked
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Adeola25(f): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm, Broda is alive. Cherry's life is moving from frying pan to fire. I only pity her children. Welcome back OP and thanks for the update.
Re: Dirty Hustlers by sulorog(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for the update Abeg finish this story, no leave am run again. God bless u
Re: Dirty Hustlers by doctorexcel: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why O Why? Broda again?
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
She call me broda, I call her sister too.

Cherry too like fûck pass her sister too.
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Abosede512(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cherry is finish, thanks for the update
Re: Dirty Hustlers by blesskewe(f): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
After how many years

Mad oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021

Broda collected the tray of food from the hotel staff at the door before he locked it securely, he walked over to the bed and dropped the tray next to me.

“You should eat. See how pale you look. Oh, I have some painkillers.” He opened the cupboard next to the bed and rummaged through it before he handed out the sachet to me. I didn’t take it from him.

Broda chuckled. “I see you don’t still trust me. If I wanted you dead, I would have let them kill you last night. Why go through the wahala myself?”

Broda was playing mind games with me, I thought. I felt perplexed. My body was shivering from the cold air conditioning in the room. The aroma of the food caused my stomach to rumble, apart from the occasional raw garri the kidnappers had fed me with I hadn’t eaten good food in the past four days.

“Cherry, eat.” Broda ordered. He sat on the bed next to me and unraveled the cutlery from the serviette paper before handing it to me.

I devoured the food hungrily and drank plenty of water before swallowing the paracetamol he gave to me. He excused himself from the room as I took a shower.

“I want to go home. Please, my family will be worried.” I said to him when he returned.

Broda sighed. He sat down on the bed next to me, his arm grazed mine and I warily shifted from him.

“Cherry, I really have nothing against you. I deserved what I got and even worse. I was a terrible person to you, I had it coming.” He took my hand into his. “I’m really sorry for all I did to you.”

I looked up at his face for the first time since we got to the hotel. A face I thought I would never see again. The same face that had caused me so much pain and trauma in the past. I didn’t know why I couldn’t bring myself to hate him as much as I should.

“I paid those guys a lot of money for them to set you free, I wouldn’t have done that if I don’t still care.”

He brushed away the hair on my face before he wiped the tears under my eyes with the back of his hand and hugged me. His scent alone brought back so many memories, both sweet and bitter ones.

“I missed you my love. Since you left I haven’t been myself.” He whispered into my ear.

As he hugged me tightly to his body, I realized how much I had missed him.

I gently pushed him away from me. “I can’t do this all over again. I have to go.” I sobbed. I hated myself for forgiving him so easily. If he was truly sorry why hadn’t he tried to find me after all these years?

“Cherry it won’t be the same, I promise. I still want you.” His light brown eyes pierced into mine and I looked away.

“How so? It’s obvious you haven’t changed one bit. You still go the extra mile to make money, now you are even dealing on human parts!” I cried.

“Cherry, you won’t understand.” He mumbled.

“I don’t want to understand. I just want to go home!”

“After you attacked me that day I fell into a coma for about a month, You fractured my skull, I had to undergo a surgery which ate a huge chunk of my savings.” Broda spoke with a solemn voice which made me feel remorseful.

He pointed at the huge scar on his face and gave a weak smile. “I have more of these on my scalp, that’s why I grew out my hair...but I deserve it. Well, when I recovered, my visa got expired. I had to take a loan from an uncle to process another visa, this time to Singapore. Turned out my documents were fake and I got arrested at the airport. I would have been jailed for up to 10 years or more if my uncle hadn’t paid the fine of $20,000. When I returned, He made me work for him, selling and transporting body parts to hospitals, ritualist and the rest to pay him back.”

Broda sighed deeply before looking into my eyes. “You were supposed to be my last trip. I couldn’t just stand by and watch you die Cherry. I didn’t have the heart to carry your pieces in a flask. I still love you. I love you with all my heart.”

He moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. As we kissed, my body felt light like a feather, it felt like I was out of the universe and walking on clouds. I forgot all my sadness, anger, pain and trauma.

I placed both arms over his shoulders and pulled him tighter to me. He slowly pressed forward till my back laid on the bed underneath him. He took his time to nibble my ears and the nape of my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what he was doing to me.

“What is this?” I heard him ask.

My eyes fluttered open. I saw him pointing at the wet spots my breasts had caused on my shirt. I sat up and embarrassingly folded my arms over my breasts.

“You don born?” Broda’s sudden switch to pidgin made it obvious he was either angry or jealous. Perhaps both.

I nodded.

“For who?” He frowned.

“Which one be for who? You gree let me abort the pregnancy that time?” I retorted. “I no see money to remove the belle.”

“It’s alright.” Broda said calmly. “Boy or girl? How old?”

“Boy. He is one year old.” I hesitated a bit. “I also have twin girls. They are 6 months.”

Broda groaned. “Same Dad?”

I nodded.

I recoiled when Broda used his fist to hit the head of the bed, it caused the small mirror on it to crack.

“So you still went back to that bastard?!” He stood up from the bed and towered above me. His eyes turned glassy as they usually did in the past when he was about to hit me.

I fearfully crawled to the other side of the bed that touched the wall, far from his reach.

“It’s not like that... I couldn’t take care of the baby so I went to drop him at the man’s place...they caught me and his mother made us get married.” I stammered.

“Liar! How come you enter Abuja dey do ashawo work?!”

I gasped. The bloody kidnappers had told him!

“He kicked me out when his mother died.” I lowered my eyes and fumbled with the hem of my shirt.

“I knew you loved him! That was why I be wan leave you in the first place! You still go ahead marry and born more children for am when it was obvious he didn’t have an atom of love for you!” Broda fumed.

“I swear, you were not worth saving! I for no just waste my money!” He hissed.

“Then why are you keeping me here?! Let me go!” I cried angrily.

I climbed down from the bed and began walking towards the door.

“She’s dead.” I head Broda say with a low voice.

I turned to look at him. “Who?”

“Our daughter.” He paused. “She died in car accident with her parents last year.”

I frantically shook my head and rushed to grab Broda by his shirt.

“You are lying! See what you caused?! You killed her! So you know where she dey all these while? God will punish you!” I wailed loudly.

He didn’t try to shield his face from my slaps and blows. When I got tired of hitting him, I buried my face in his chest and sobbed. He placed his arms around my body and rubbed my back.

I felt hurt as I imagined the pain she went through as she died and I wasn’t there to help her. She never knew who I was, that I even existed.

I could vaguely remember what she looked like. I only remembered she was a spitting image of Broda.

“You didn’t even let me know her...she was the only child I was happy to have.”

Broda rocked me gently. He kissed the top of my head, then went down to my forehead, nose before taking my lips. He carried me like a baby and laid me down on the bed.

As he took off his shirt, I saw he had a large tattoo of a flying eagle on his chest.

He slowly pulled off my panties and kissed me again as he carefully entered into me. His pace was slow at first before he pounded faster. My eyes rolled and I felt almost delirious

“You see, we belong to each other.” He grunted and suddenly stopped. “Cherry, come with me. You don’t have to go home. “

“Please don’t stop.” I grumbled. We could discuss later.

He pecked me on my lips and hovered above me. Our lower bodies were still locked together.

“We can start afresh. I can tell you are not happy with the life you’re living, it’s very obvious.”

“What about my kids? I can’t just leave them.” I moaned. I didn’t mention about my marriage to Ebuka.

“They will be fine...Your mum or whoever can take care of them. I will personally send them monthly allowance. Don’t say no, please.”

He stared into my eyes and started his slow thrusting and I whimpered.

“Will you come with me?” He asked again.

I didn’t want to go back to my boring marriage with Ebuka. Mama could handle Zayan and the twins. For the past 2 years since I left Broda I hadn’t felt as I happy as I was that moment. No man not even Ifeanyi’s touch could compare to his. Broda was my first and true love.

“Yes, I will.” I answered.

“Promise.” He urged.

I laughed. “I promise.”

I pushed him over so he could lay on his back and I climbed his body and began to ride him.

“I love you more than anything in this world.” I said with all sincerity.

19 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2021

I nor sorry for cherry o....... typical example of nigeria girls with fish brain.

Person go just dey, toto go dey scratch am anyhow

Oya get Sense, she still nor won get.

14 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Devonelle(f): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
I can’t continue reading this before I kill this girl like What the hell!

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by alklas(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2021
But is true na
Mayb she dey sit down ontop ur own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Blacckrod(f): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
This love is made in heaven grin Op thanks. This story has me hooked.

6 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mumu girl just they make me vex

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Elporo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Born2winnx:

I nor sorry for cherry o....... typical example of nigeria girls with fish brain.

Person go just dey, toto go dey scratch am anyhow

Oya get Sense, she still nor won get.

Girls will love it. Emotional roller coaster and all that. I have learnt from it.
Just try to read it again.

Women don't want peaceful relationships!

8 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Born2winnx:
She call me broda, I call her sister too.

Cherry too like fûck pass her sister too.

Have been a hardcore follower of this thread since day one, buh since renderdhelp, never update... make hu na use this one take follow up.

My first story, I say make i try write....

https://www.nairaland.com/6763673/d0nt-l0ve-me-not-fault#106019927

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by sulorog(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oo, don run again!!!!
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Mummytoo: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Remember your followers
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Ann2012(f): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Op come sama us update na
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Twelvedemon12(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Whats up fine girl come continue your story nah
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Success1991(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2022
This beautiful story don end

Pls come and continue oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.