Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? (620 Views)

The Story Of My Mentees Who Made Millions From Snail Business W/O Own Snail Farm / Snail Business And Market / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by everythingagric: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Snails are used for food while the slime is used for cosmetics and medicines due to the amino acids that it contains. One liter of Snail Slime is sold for 40Euros minimum in Europe, a great source of forex.

As our population becomes more interested in healthier living and low-cholesterol diets, snails will become a popular alternative to all the fatty and non-healthy meats that flood our markets nowadays.

With this session, you will get to learn how to start or improve your snail farming business. The step by step of how to run a successful and profitable snail farm.

*What You Will Learn*
. Types of Snails
. How to Breed Snails
• How ro Run a Snail Farm
• Off-taker(s) links in Snail Farming
• Starting a profitable Snail Value Chain business from Farm to Better Health, Beauty & Wealth

Date: 21st November, 2019
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: WhatsApp

Re: Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by konshency(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
is the training free?
Re: Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by TTGIL: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good day,

This is an opportunity to help your loved ones by passing this information to them.

A rare opportunity to attend our Snail Farming, Grasscutter Farming, Introduction to Beekeeping and Foodstuff Export Training at a total cost of N5,000. This offer is available for limited time.

VENUE: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE.

4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,

Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2515/bonanza-offer-000-grab-chance#ixzz65kMkFpfa
Re: Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by Digitalstarlite: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
everythingagric:
Snails are used for food while the slime is used for cosmetics and medicines due to the amino acids that it contains. One liter of Snail Slime is sold for 40Euros minimum in Europe, a great source of forex.

As our population becomes more interested in healthier living and low-cholesterol diets, snails will become a popular alternative to all the fatty and non-healthy meats that flood our markets nowadays.

With this session, you will get to learn how to start or improve your snail farming business. The step by step of how to run a successful and profitable snail farm.

*What You Will Learn*
. Types of Snails
. How to Breed Snails
• How ro Run a Snail Farm
• Off-taker(s) links in Snail Farming
• Starting a profitable Snail Value Chain business from Farm to Better Health, Beauty & Wealth

Date: 21st November, 2019
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: WhatsApp
Oga is it free?
And what is your Whatapp number?
Re: Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by Abdulrasaq01(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Snails are available at Growlinks in large quantity. Life and processed.
Call/WhatsApp with phone number at my signature for enquiries.

Re: Snail Business, A Gold Mine. Learn How? by TTGIL: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

5000 Cockrels Available For Sale in ogun state / Contact For Your Export Documentation/clearing Agent / Avocado To Become Nigeria's New Oil In 2030 - Ex-president Obasanjo Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.