Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,299 members, 7,743,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 08:44 AM

Believers In Christ Please Take Note - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers In Christ Please Take Note (256 Views)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believers In Christ Please Take Note by Panther123: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kindly take some time out to pray for Kanye West. If you know the number of souls this man will draw to Christ, you will agree with me that its worth it.

Pls add this in your prayer times.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believers In Christ Please Take Note by ABCthings: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
First of all who is he? undecided
Re: Believers In Christ Please Take Note by Panther123: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
ABCthings:
First of all who is he? undecided
he is a man created by God. He has just professed his new faith in Christ. He will Make an ICOM on the kingdom
Re: Believers In Christ Please Take Note by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Panther123:
Kindly take some time out to pray for Kanye West. If you know the number of souls this man will draw to Christ, you will agree with me that its worth it.

Pls add this in your prayer times.

God bless you.
Thanks for this.

I have been praying for him for a while now, and I'm going keep doing that for sometime to come.

God is up to something and I don't want to be left out of it.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Really Speak With Men Today?? / How Hardened Church Sinners Were Handled In NewTestament.. / Christian Movies That Shaped The Year 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.