Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2075 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ralmix(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: . by Kestolove(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Which part of d body is dix?
Re: . by ralmix(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kestolove:
Which part of d body is dix?
First pic the lap
The second pic is the waist
Re: . by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ur gf af carry staphilococus o better go and buy golden seed herbal mixture na just 4k. U better buy it asap b4 u go carry ur own.. Staph can frustrate sumbori ehn
ask her if she is havin discharg too from her puzzy that shii wit offensiv smel is also a symptom of staph.. Take my advice n buy her dat drugs. I wish her quick recovry

1 Like

Re: . by Kestolove(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
ralmix:

First pic the lap
The second pic is the waist
OK, its not wat am thinking but pls always use condom days just wat i can say

1 Like

Re: . by Kestolove(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Ur gf af carry staphilococus o better go and buy golden seed herbal mixture na just 4k. U better buy it asap b4 u go carry ur own.. Staph can frustrate sumbori ehn
expert is speaking
Re: . by ralmix(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Aiit ma’am noted

Kestolove:
OK, its not wat am thinking but pls always use condom days just wat i can say
Re: . by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Talking from expirience i swear dah shi bad
Kestolove:
expert is speaking
Re: . by ralmix(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
ask her if she is havin discharg too from her puzzy that shii wit offensiv smel is also a symptom of staph.. Take my advice n buy her dat drugs. I wish her quick recovry
Hmmm eleyi gidi gan undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Take her to a hospital/clinic.
Last I checked, NL isn't Mayo Clinic online. undecided undecided
Re: . by Anacondaprick: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
ralmix:
Hello guys my girlfriend suddenly developed this severe scratching that started almost a week ago and I suspect if it’s scabies or so I really need professional advice or someone that can identify if it’s scabies or not, what’s the cause also so we can prevent it and also I’ve had contact with her constantly but I’m not infected.

Your girlfriend has got nice waist. That waist good for doggie.
Op try dey use condom this is one of the symptoms of Hiv
The thing con dey red join
Re: . by Y1nka(m): 2:54am On Nov 26, 2019
ralmix:
Hello guys my girlfriend suddenly developed this severe scratching that started almost a week ago and I suspect if it’s scabies or so I really need professional advice or someone that can identify if it’s scabies or not, what’s the cause also so we can prevent it and also I’ve had contact with her constantly but I’m not infected.

You’re right, it looks like scabies, judging from the holes ... that looks like when the kites are burrowing In her skin. Get an over the counter drug

1 Like

Re: . by ralmix(m): 4:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Y1nka:

You’re right, it looks like scabies, judging from the holes ... that looks like when the kites are burrowing In her skin. Get an over the counter drug
Thanks
Re: . by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
ralmix:
Young man, has she finally been able to cure this?

1 Like

Re: . by ralmix(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Young man, has she finally been able to cure this?
Yeah, thanks for the concern.
Re: . by KingAzubuike(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
ralmix:

Yeah, thanks for the concern.
Take a pics of her buttocks for confirmation.
Re: . by ralmix(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Take a pics of her buttocks for confirmation.

Lol
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am No Longer Mensurating / The Relationship Between Ovulation, Mentrual Flow And Safe Period / Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.