Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Keep Going Back To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Going Back To Him (3971 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Going Back To Him by Bluebarbie10: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Hello guys a friend of mine shared her little story with me and I want to see your opinion on this.
She's being dating this guy for 8months on a no sex relationship but they later started having sex 3months later. She caught the guy cheating on her with some other girl. She was broken and I consoled her and adviced her to quit the relationship in which she agreed on.

Later she started saying that she can't leave the guy and that anytime she goes to his place, he would touch her and she will just fall. He even beats her but still she said she loves him that no man has made her feel the way she feels when with him.
Please my friend needs help this guy is not worthy of her.
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Mood11: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Firstly, you lied to us that it's your "Friend" who has shared her life history undecided

My own is that there's an important family meeting that has been scheduled for Tomorrow and the reason is my younger brother killed the only chicken we were training for Christmas..
It's a very serious issue my dear sister, I have to be there.

So I can't leave the important things I am thinking about to tell you what to do.

By the way, you clearly stated that he even beats you. Maybe you should wait till he kills you. I might have something to say by then.

28 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by NiCurious: 1:21am On Nov 20, 2019
The guy is not worthy of anyone, but first you must learn what it is he offers your friend, that keeps her coming back. Is he the only man she's ever dated? Does she feel that no other man is interested in her, and her confidence and self esteem are down on the floor somewhere? Is she replaying an old abuse pattern that she feels that she can somehow "get right", this time, if she just "tries harder"? Or is she into masochism and BDSM and this is her kink? Is she seemingly healthy and secure outside of her love life? What is going on with her outside of this relationship?

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Jimbadly: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Mood11:
Firstly, you lied to us that it's your "Friend" who has shared her life history undecided

My own is that there's an important family meeting that has been scheduled for Tomorrow and the reason is my younger brother killed the only chicken we were training for Christmas..

So I can't leave the important things I am thinking about to tell you what to do.

By the way, you clearly stated that he even beats you. Maybe you should wait till he kills you. I might have something to say by then.
grin grin

Oh, you've been TRAINING the chicken for christmas, Chai! Sorry o. Na to start TRAINING another one be dat na. You still have 35 days till xmas day.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by maak400: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Your friend(you) has been DICKmatized grin

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Oluwatosean(m): 3:27am On Nov 20, 2019
CLICK
All that nonsense she feels and calls love na scam..

What does she mean no other guy makes her feel the way she feels when shez with him..
Does she like getting beaten, Is Being beaten a good feeling..

If she can't resist the dick then she should stop going to his place PERIOD

And by she I mean You

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by daddytime(m): 3:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm

The power of Kokomicin

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by and1one: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2019
See, its the sex that's making you feel that way.
Sometimes emotions na bastard.
But hey! You just got to stop seeing or visiting him, get yourself (mind) busy with doing meaning stuffs around though it won't be that easy.
The best option is to just relocate to somewhere you can easily visit or see him and try to make new friends that will help out a lot.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by bluefilm: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2019
and1one:
See, its the sex that's making you feel that way.
Sometimes emotions na bastard.
But hey! You just got to stop seeing or visiting him, get yourself (mind) busy with doing meaning stuffs around though it won't be that easy.
The best option is to just relocate to somewhere you can easily visit or see him and try to make new friends that will help out a lot.

You nairalanders sef. grin grin grin

Always assuming.

She said it's her ''friend''.

She never said it was herself in particular. grin grin grin
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by AfroKnight: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2019
You know the sad part? One gentleman would have been friend zoned by her just so she can have her heart broken by this ruffian.

It is hard to sympathise with women going through stuff like this especially when you find out they skipped over decent men cos they thought they (the men) were too soft on them.

8 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by aminusodiq(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2019
she's (you) been dickmatized my dear!!! she(you) need to avoid him as a matter of urgency!!!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by kenir(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Just go and recieve your beatings, it is just a small price to be paid for good dick

(in thanos' voice) a small price for redemption cheesy

YOUR BOYFRIEND HAS SO MUCH DICKNITY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DICKNIFIED

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
The girl has been dicknified, all wisdom and opinions are useless to her

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by mrssomebody(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Mood11:

who is this grin you are mean sister grin
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Naijazure: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Mood11:

Thy story just made my morning
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Charleys: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Who do you think was servicing him when you were in that no sex relationship?
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Charleys: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
kenir:
Just go and recieve your beatings, it is just a small price to be paid for good dick

Hahahahahaha
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by MrCork: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello guys a friend of mine shared her little story with me and I want to see your opinion on this.
She's being dating this guy for 8months on a no sex relationship but they later started having sex 3months later. She caught the guy cheating on her with some other girl. She was broken and I consoled her and adviced her to quit the relationship in which she agreed on.

Later she started saying that she can't leave the guy and that anytime she goes to his place, he would touch her and she will just fall. He even beats her but still she said she loves him that no man has made her feel the way she feels when with him.

your friend ....or you?..
..please try another lie!!
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by femi4: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

Avoid seeing him, avoid having sex with him

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by fatymore(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol...

stockholm syndrome
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by infogenius(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

Advice her to repent and give her life wholly to Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by RexTramadol1: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Come to me you who labour and are heaven ladened

I will give you rest!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Lionpikin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Only you one, them charm you, only you one, you keep going back to him. na wah for you o, you no get any other thing wen you dey use your life do? no worry, dey give men ur body make dem take dey play ball, when you don attend Shiloh 2032 dey pray for husband, you go dey alright.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
fatymore:
Lol...

stockholm syndrome

No, it's not
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mood11:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
These the craziest thing I have read today ..
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Mood11: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cellenero:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
These the craziest thing I have read today ..

I am very serious my sister.
All the women in our compound will be there too grin
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mood11:

I am very serious my sister.
All the women in our compound will be there too grin
Does my monicker sounds feminine ?
These is seriously serious cheesy
Just wondering, can't you get another one & let the whole issue slide ?
These gathering certainly will get ribs cracking.
Please ensure to update us on proceedings cheesy
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by and1one: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
bluefilm:

You nairalanders sef. grin grin grin

Always assuming.

She said it's her ''friend''.

She never said it was herself in particular. grin grin grin

I hear you o. Wehdone grin grin
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Bluebarbie10: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
kenir:

k

What is dickinfied?
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Bluebarbie10: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cellenero:

Does my monicker sounds feminine ?
These is seriously serious cheesy
Just wondering, can't you get another one & let the whole issue slide ?
These gathering certainly will get ribs cracking.
Please ensure to update us on proceedings cheesy

Mood11 u be serious clown
Re: I Keep Going Back To Him by Bluebarbie10: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lionpikin:
Only you one, them charm you, only you one, you keep going back to him. na wah for you o, you no get any other thing wen you dey use your life do? no worry, dey give men ur body make dem take dey play ball, when you don attend Shiloh 2032 dey pray for husband, you go dey alright.... angry

Hey don't use this medium to insult me abeg u read again it's like you have an eye problem. Make sure u solve ur eye defect this Shiloh 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Selfish Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.