Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) (4762 Views)

Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Save your ipob rubbish for your fellow Igbos.

The start and the end of development in your village is kerosene and refugees..
you can never survive with this ipob name calling you have been posting since morning .it shows vividly that have achieved more than your lineage combined. I'm a Yoruba man and proud of my people . You can't see PA awolowo displaying rubbish the current mandate robber is displaying on the social media. I guess you are PA on social media in his government.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by plaindealer: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:

Learn how to save this kind of rubbish for your fellow Igbos..
they have achieved more than your lineage combined. Keep on displaying your ignorance here . You are even promoting them more.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2019
sapoyoro:

lol..he is still owing salaries and pensions...and he is not even talking about it,one of his aides came yesterday to Rave FM the other day,and when he was asked,he stylishly sideline the question..
I can not even count a lot of people who have the question :do we actually have a governor in this state?
now virtually more than 99 percent of our roads are terrible,from Ede,Iwo,odeomu,gbogan,ife,ikirun,ikire,ila,otan ayegbaju..etc etc..
and osogbo too is now decaying...see how okeayepe looks like,the same thing is applicable to testing ground,okebaale,isalearoo etc...even major roads that leads to abeere is more than terrible...see akoda for example.
APC is the worst thing that ever happened to our State..no money ,no infrastructures..just noise making and propaganda which they seem to be good at...and like we see in the last election in the state,it will take one hell of God intervention to root them out...if they can't win and they know it,they result to violent and rigging and the cycle continues.
my brother the clueless mandate robber in osun state will never do any tangible work in osun state. He's called encyclopedia of finance but still no improvement in his government .He's just a figure head governor of osun state. All the roads in osun state are worse. Especially ejigbo township osogbo road . Infact the ex speaker can't go to his village because of that bad road. Still the clueless governor is buying expensive SUVs to his commissioners and SSAs .
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by plaindealer: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Johnnyessence:
they have achieved more than your lineage combined. Keep on displaying your ignorance here . You are even promoting them more.
[/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.

I asked you to let us compare government commissioned projects in the whole of SE since 1999 with government projects commissioned in Osun alone in the last 8 years. Are you ready?
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:

They commission roadside kerosene like Syrian refugees..

See the dirty and backward people talking about Osun... See suffering... grin
osun state is in dirty state now if that's the propaganda you want to start today. Go to major roads in osogbo, no good roads, you can see refuses everywhere.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.

I asked you to let us compare government commissioned projects in the whole of SE since 1999 with government projects commissioned in Osun alone in the last 8 years. Are you ready?
it's Aperin the clueless governor of osun state is commissioning . Help me greet baba alaperin of iragbiji oooo.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.

so it's comparison that will satisfy your ego Abi. You keep living in fools paradise. Dealt with your state and putting your mouth on someone state. Has he pay up the workers and pensioners salaries niiii. Baba alaperin without tangible projects to commission in osun state in the last one year in office.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by plaindealer: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so it's comparison that will satisfy your ego Abi. You keep living in fools paradise. Dealt with your state and putting your mouth on someone state. Has he pay up the workers and pensioners salaries niiii. Baba alaperin without tangible projects to commission in osun state in the last one year in office.

lol..

You said Osun governors are useless and I gave you the opportunity to prove your point now you are running and making excuses... grin

Thanks for silently admiring that Osun State delivered more and better infrastructures than the whole of the SE combined.

I said already that you won't accept the challenge because your Igbos are cowards, all you do is talk rubbish, but you can not put your money where your mouth is.

Shameful losers.. grin
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by sapoyoro(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you should stop replying a fool..see the way I have cleverly does same..

or if he is from osun state,tell him to go to his hometown to snap pictures of the infrastructures APC has provided for them..
otherwise let the fool be and stop replying him.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by plaindealer: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Why are Igbos always scared and running when you ask them to compare government infrastructure in the whole of their SE with Osun alone?

Why? Because they know it's a trap and a comparison that they can not win.....

Scared cowards.. grin
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by plaindealer: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
sapoyoro:

you should stop replying a fool..see the way I have cleverly does same..

You've been talking and running your mouth since, but when they call you out to show what your village governors commissioned in your village, that's when you want to stop replying and run..

I know you losers like the back of my hand..

Silly village cowards no get shame at all.. grin
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) by Mynd44: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Posting false information is still an offence on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5539267/home-grown-school-feeding-oyetola-inaugurates

(1) (2) (3)

Fraud: Hushpuppi Indicts Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Who Is This Governor Doing Juju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.