Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response (37904 Views)

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by itu404(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
See avalanche of attacks of a man who dares not to tow the path of his kinmen! No one can win an igbo man on social media they have the time almost all are traders.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by chijioke17(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
All I can say is gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by InvertedHammer: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
/
I believe Mr. Joe Igbokwe is the most hated Igbo man dead or alive.

/

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by anonimi: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
isthatso:
If aiurpeace wants to be a big Airline, they must learn how to make public statements without being emotive. just state the facts and move on. which one is all the questions and emotional language? Nigerian businesses do not understand the art of corporate communications, which is why many of them dont play internationally.

IMHO it was a very undignified press statement.

for instance

“How could we have blocked him for criticizing us for a event that happened a year ago? How could Air Peace have blocked him all of a sudden when, in fact, he has never ceased flying Air peace since the said event of Last year? We are still at loss as to the reason and motive behind the avalanche of attacks on this Airline by this same man at every given turn.

Should have simply stated:

"Mr Igbokwe has not been blocked by our Airline and has in fact traveled with us on many occasions without hinderance since the said incident" end of story

and

“As a government official, we expected that Mr. Joe Igbokwe should have known better than he did by using the social media to defame an Airline, especially in an era that the government is trying to sanitize the social media space.....

Should not have been included but if they felt a neeed to then they could have stated:

"Airpeace has utmost respect for public officials serving the country, just as We are certain Mr Igbokwe is aware of that we at Airpeace are trying to make our impact in the private sector by providing jobs and addressing the infrastructural deficit in the aviation industry"

No need for this agbero, market woman, bolekaja communications

Are you sure that you are a Nigerian? cheesy
We too like to dey flex needlessly.
I pray fervently that we have more professionally minded people like you to turn our country around.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by anonimi: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
I believe Mr. Joe Igbokwe is the most hated Igbo man dead or alive.

/

Do you think that he has earned the title?

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
I think in all respects, this response from Air Peace looks very unprofessional. They need a better PR management.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by victorazyvictor(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Awusakwe is an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Chekwube91: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigga you don mad finish o. grin grin angryquote author=helinues post=84191196]I knew Yorubakwe was lying..

They should finally blacklist his names on their system..

Good riddance.....[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by victorazyvictor(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
BandAid:
I think in all respects, this response from Air Peace looks very unprofessional. They need a better PR management.

Point please.

They should call for press gathering, or show some videos as evidence, what's your point or you just to talk?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Mrjo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deomovies:
Hmmm.... Mr Igbokwe you can't win this.... Some just want fame on SM by defaming another. Karma is real mehn! Meanwhile you can get...
but they would have gotten him attachment seat, as special adviser on gutter he will not complain

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Kulas: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Anuofia, anumpama ,onye osi,Joe Yorubakwe.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Laren24:
See how professional the airline is. We need this such PR professionalism in all of our sectors.

Unless you're being sarcastic, this response by Air Peace is the exact opposite of 'professional'. The response wreaks of emotional expletives which points to the reason why Nigerian businesses don't survive on the international scenes! The response is unprofessional, emotional, needlessly rhetorical and petty.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by mmorah6: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
pls his name is only joe or do you know the meaning of igbokwe ...dat joe olaniyi is a complete bastard

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Izzydeprince: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
This gutter man should go and hang himself. His stock in trade in lies, fabrication and falsehood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Goke7: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
isthatso:
If aiurpeace wants to be a big Airline, they must learn how to make public statements without being emotive. just state the facts and move on. which one is all the questions and emotional language? Nigerian businesses do not understand the art of corporate communications, which is why many of them dont play internationally.

IMHO it was a very undignified press statement.

for instance

“How could we have blocked him for criticizing us for a event that happened a year ago? How could Air Peace have blocked him all of a sudden when, in fact, he has never ceased flying Air peace since the said event of Last year? We are still at loss as to the reason and motive behind the avalanche of attacks on this Airline by this same man at every given turn.

Should have simply stated:

"Mr Igbokwe has not been blocked by our Airline and has in fact traveled with us on many occasions without hinderance since the said incident" end of story

and

“As a government official, we expected that Mr. Joe Igbokwe should have known better than he did by using the social media to defame an Airline, especially in an era that the government is trying to sanitize the social media space.....

Should not have been included but if they felt a neeed to then they could have stated:

"Airpeace has utmost respect for public officials serving the country, just as We are certain Mr Igbokwe is aware of that we at Airpeace are trying to make our impact in the private sector by providing jobs and addressing the infrastructural deficit in the aviation industry"

No need for this agbero, market woman, bolekaja communications
Best comment on the thread. Most Nigerians especially nairalanders are too local to comment on customer relationship issues
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by RTSC: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where is that hopeless girl that was insulting her father on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Point please.

They should call for press gathering, or show some videos as evidence, what's your point or you just to talk?

The response wreaks of emotional expletives which points to the reason why Nigerian businesses don't survive on the international scenes! The response is unprofessional, needlessly emotional and rhetorical, and too petty.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BreconHills(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
chieyine:

So this is what transpired shocked shocked

Joe Igbokwe wants to bring the business of a proper igbo man down.
Joe Igbokwe, a fulani man, who is the SA to the Governor on gutter affairs is not happy that an igbo man other than him is enjoying the goodwill of his kinsmen.

If Airpeace go through such procedures, who is Joe Igbokwe, a gutter man grin

This "saboteur" mentality is beginning to border on paranoia.

Air peace was celebrated by NASS less than 2 months ago and given a standing ovation by a house comprising all tribes.

Please dont diminish this mans achievements by attaching your insecurities to his accomplishments. Go and build your own business. This "our person" is a mantra of entitled laziness.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by RTSC: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
isthatso:

if anything it makes me wary of flying them because it shows unprofessionalism. I was just wishing them well the other day, when i heard they ordered new planes. The airline industry is not one where you can entertain unprofessionalism, it's called a coffin industry for a reason...mistakes and unprofessionalism lead to death.

Furthermore, it's rather ironic, that an organisation caling itself Air PEACE whose chairman has just won acolades for his recent SA Airlift is engaging in bolekaja, motor park part spats with it's own customers.

Not impressed!!
You don't need to be impressed.

Open your own airline and write your own kujukuju reply.

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by RTSC: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
BreconHills:

This "saboteur" mentality is beginning to border on paranoia.

Air peace was celebrated by NASS less than 2 months ago and given a standing ovation by a house comprising all tribes.

Please dont diminish this mans achievements by attaching your insecurities to his accomplishments. Go and build your own business. This "our person" is a mantra of entitled laziness.
If Allen onyema runs for president, won't you remember he is from the same tribe as nnamdi KANU, even when they have never even seen each other.
The same tribe you love to hate.

Practice what you preach.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
27Pushing30:

Is this an official response?

Gosh the tone of the letter is disappointing

Disappointing to you, NOT to us. Hater!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Sagay212: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tranquillity360:
What do you expect from a man who always want to please the enemies of his people.

If awo can be their hero for stealing Igbos money.

Yorubakwe will also want to be their hero by destroying igbo man business.

Awo stole igbos money? You ipods are very mad and have no one to tell you.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by sizer07: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm...... see why its inappropriate to jump to a conclusion in defense of anything called news that pop its ugly head on the media. I read this news yesterday and my though was that how could an air line which Mr igbokwe nuuuu was flying upandan all this while even after the alleged event that made him came for there head with all manners of criticism, suddenly bloke him from flying? There reason has now vindicated them.only baba God knows the truth. Dear N Ls .there is always 3 sides to every story that come to bears. E.g
Mr Igbokwe nuuuu side, air peace side, and the truth. Lesson learned, never ever jump to conclusion by judging a story and apportioning blames without hearing from both side. If there is one thing I know abt my bloooda frm d east igbo man is that he will never refused colleting ur money even if you like use Cnn to broad cast bad news abt his goods and service. Mr igbokwe nuuuu shd know now. No refund of money after payment but there is collection of money on multiple occasion when you patronise them.ur patronage is highly welcome ..... grin Igbokwe kweh nuuuuu ohhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by sisimmi: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
I flew with Joe Igbokwe from Owerri to Lagos on Thursday evening by Air Peace. Truth is, Air Peace is not a passenger friendly airline anymore. Not because it was a Joe Igbokwe. They are simply rude and overwhelmed.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by ebere10000: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by APOPTOSIS: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
chieyine:

So this is what transpired shocked shocked

Joe Igbokwe wants to bring the business of a proper igbo man down.
Joe Igbokwe, a fulani man, who is the SA to the Governor on gutter affairs is not happy that an igbo man other than him is enjoying the goodwill of his kinsmen.

If Airpeace go through such procedures, who is Joe Igbokwe, a gutter man grin
grin grin grin grin
My Belle oooo

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BotherMleeper(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear Yeyebrities,

this is how you respond to malicious posts: with measured, firm but diplomatic pushbacks.

Not childish insults aimed at people's parents....as if your parents did better breeding sex addicted, drug-addicted, uncouth, egotistic punks.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by genesishouse: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
don't trust Joe Igbokwe, he belongs to the lying family, they can never say it the way it happened. APShitsssss

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by desoul2004(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Joe Igbokwe always sound childish, even in his Facebook posts. First he was at fault to have arrived at the airport late. I don't know what he actually want to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
This man's irrelevance has become more pronounced since he was disgraced by Lagos state government with that commissioner for latrine portfolio

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by victorazyvictor(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
BandAid:

The response wreaks of emotional expletives which points to the reason why Nigerian businesses don't survive on the international scenes! The response is unprofessional, needlessly emotional and rhetorical, and too petty.

Hope you've boarded airplane before my brother, you will notice that they spelled it out boldly "be in airport in 1hr for check-in" and he was 30mins late. What has he been using to travel all these while? Bird feathers?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by ForkDragnet: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Passengers confirmed he came late really?

Passengers that you guys have already checked in, how do they know who's at the counter/or check-in hall?

For a passenger not to be allowed to check-in because he/she is late means the ones already checked in must have left the check-in hall and boarded the plane already or flight is awaiting signal to move

So stop contradicting yourself airpeace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car / Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.