Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (101757 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by brownnikky16(f): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Austin JJ Okocha's Daughter, Daniella is deeply in love, she cant stop posting photos of her pretty cute boyfriend on her page.

I bet you might not even know that Okocha has such a grown up pretty daughter, but we have been writing about Daniella Okocha for quite some time now, she is not only good looking but a fashionista and daddy's girl.

Checkout some photos of Daniella Okocha and her boyfriend below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DyTwOHOWG

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/daniella-okocha-flaunts-photos-of-her.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by beewhy009(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Issokay, daddy's girl. Keep riding! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by NwAmaikpe(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Issokay, daddy's girl. Keep balling!

5 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2019
instead make she come find one fine black boy for naija. issokay o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2019
"aaaaaaaaarh...don't marry him d guy na scam"...dat is wat d pic on dat wall is screaming...she no go listen cos she is deeply in love.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2019
My kinda girl
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by StandardJohn(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Her dad was a great baller in the field, I won't be surprised if she balls well in the other room

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Over ripped shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uncle is back

NwAmaikpe:
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart

Madam crawl back to your shell jare

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2019
So na this guy the tear tear this girl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2019
She is more finer than her daddy, just get the Papa head.

1 Like

beewhy009:
Issokay, daddy's girl. Keep riding! grin

What's she riding?

8 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Knox123(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
shocked

Beware:

This moniker "NwAmaikpe" is fake.

The original one is 6 steps above me.

16 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
In the 1st picture she luks like OYINBO
Whereas in the last picture her made in Nigeria show up.

3 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nvc078: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
I wish to screw her from behind..but you know,wishes are not horses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
D moment u blow a virgin, she would be all over u. Even when u are in your sleep she would be praying to appear in your sleep

11 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by kellynexx007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
you done mad
StandardJohn:
Her dad was a great baller in the field, I won't be surprised if she balls well in the other room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Ngdotbeauty(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cute
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Crixxx: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
This girl is fresh o.. Well I hope she can speak Igbo, prepare nkwobi, isiewu and abacha.. Let me go and ask Okocha 1st this 1 I'm seeing grass on her plate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
So this guy have been harvesting her grin

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by realstars: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
She looks good and sweet, though I no test am yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.