Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (101769 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by mayorrex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=NwAmaikpe post=84191158]Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart....

This is unbelievable....
Bobo.. So you can be this kind? Keep it up��
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by NACE13: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Never take your relationship online. Call me paranoid but it is better to be safe than sorry. My ex always pestered me to always upload our pictures together but i blatantly refused(i wasn't cheating, not just fan of public display of .y affairs). When we are not together, i upload her pictures on WhatsApp, that is after blocking everybody(family, friends, business clients and foes) from viewing except her two close friends. After we broke up, only her close friends and mine knew about.

2 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jarus:

What's she riding?
You sef are naughty for asking. grin cheesy
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by timmybabyface: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
brownnikky16:
Austin JJ Okocha's Daughter, Daniella is deeply in love, she cant stop posting photos of her pretty cute boyfriend on her page.

I bet you might not even know that Okocha has such a grown up pretty daughter, but we have been writing about Daniella Okocha for quite some time now, she is not only good looking but a fashionista and daddy's girl.

Checkout some photos of Daniella Okocha and her boyfriend below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DyTwOHOWG

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/daniella-okocha-flaunts-photos-of-her.html

Is this one a news ? I wonder what’s wrong with Nigeria bloggers.... if there’s no news then just shut down the site
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by cenaman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart
Who let the dog out of the bag? i thought u are on life time ban.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by basic901: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by LabDNA: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Has the guy taken palm wine to JayJay Okocha because I know he is a very traditional man.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Irore: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
brownnikky16:
Austin JJ Okocha's Daughter, Daniella is deeply in love, she cant stop posting photos of her pretty cute boyfriend on her page.

I bet you might not even know that Okocha has such a grown up pretty daughter, but we have been writing about Daniella Okocha for quite some time now, she is not only good looking but a fashionista and daddy's girl.

Checkout some photos of Daniella Okocha and her boyfriend below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DyTwOHOWG

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/daniella-okocha-flaunts-photos-of-her.html

We still dey advertise boyfriend for Nigeria?
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
"aaaaaaaaarh...don't marry him d guy na scam"...dat is wat d pic on dat wall is screaming...she no go listen cos she is deeply in love.

How you people manage to spot uglyNess in beauty is what I can't understand. na play sha we deh.. But I seriously.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Respect11(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Seeing people who are madly in love like this gives me joy
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
So na this guy the tear tear this girl
Na u go tear am before?... lol
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
kiss

Shut up

NwAmaikpe:
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stupidly inlove
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
There was once a story that made the rounds years back before the advent of internet in Nigeria about a certain Nigerian footballer whose wife gave birth and it was discovered that the baby was mixed race. He was playing for a certain Premier league club. When he discovered that the child wasn't looking African at all as both parents are Africans, he disputed paternity of the child.
It was later rumoured that whenever he goes on training, his coach's son would be bunking his wife, and that accounts for the mixed race child the wife gave birth to. Didn't follow up on that story and don't know how it ended up.

I can still remember that 'rumour'.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
you know the guy?
Bonatheripper:
So na this guy the tear tear this girl
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:

Originality is good o
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
Who let the dog out of the bag? i thought u are on life time ban.

No be him be that o

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
beewhy009:
Issokay, daddy's girl. Keep riding! grin
keep riding what? say it make we hear !! bomboclat ratty!
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by zikkyzikky: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
� � � mad ooo
StandardJohn:
Her dad was a great baller in the field, I won't be surprised if she balls well in the other room
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by raphy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
she fine but we don't knw if the fine comes with brain or laziness.
beauty can be Deceiving
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by skare: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na so they go born pikin now,if e reach time to represent ur country in football,u go hear the father na England why mother na naija.And we will be crying wen he choose England.Better make she come marry here o.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Phil16: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
Dem don come. Ndi pastor��‍♂️
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing go make me use condom for dis one.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
you must return to the bad guy. this your good guy thing now. WE WILL NOT TAKE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Handy007: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
why am i seeing tacha in her ?
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by exponent50real(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
she is so pretty.... hahaha inside life.....
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:

I don't understand.... When did u become a female
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
She is light skinned and he is biracial. Ok. I hope he’s not her gay friend or a guy whose caged her in the friend zone. He looks uncomfortable in some pictures.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2019
okocha scored goalsss. what are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.