Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo (21890 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by lloyds(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2019
OBJ is a blessed man indeed. . Say anything you like.

Only very few men will do many things and cross many paths as him and still live this long and very healthy.

At his age is still very agile and intellectually sound.

Like him or not, Baba is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Ripama: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Old soldier
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Glycosunde: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2019
y should u fear death afterall dey can't kill u d way dey r killing oda Nigerians. Dis evil called buhari dat u n ur cohorts foist on Nigeria and Nigerians only God go give una, una share devilish politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Baroba(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Person wey don reach 80 is on borrowed time Baba, if death comes knocking you didn't die young..
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
How did you lead Nigeria to promised land within 8 yrs tenure as president?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Sholaco: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
grin you are a dead man already na baba
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by anonimi: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Awol1:
Lol. Obasanjo has become the man they cannot arrest.

Buhari is strong, Cabals are dangerous, no where Obj dey.

Baba can run his mouth as he likes.

Man is Pandora box that Buhari and the cabals know they better not open.

Keep grabbing them by the balls Baba.

Abacha locked him up, what happened?
Don't forget that barawo bubu worships the same god as Abacha.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Charly68: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
This Baba is already on overtime no need to fear death again now.. You fought war you didn't die,who is going to kill you now at over 80 ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Abeg make we hear word.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
How can a man of your age be still afraid of death

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Abi na death suppose fear you?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by hybridblood07(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
You're wrong bro. Abacha was scared of OBJ because of his connection even after service that's why Abacha imprisoned him..
YorubaPrince:
Na so you dey fear death when Abacha imprisoned you, if not for the late Bola Ige.

Oniranu Abgalagba Agbaya! angry
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Even the bravest men fear death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by FemolasticA: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2019
I love baba any day any time. Long life sir!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Emsal(f): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2019
At this age & achievement Hmmm nawa o
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2019
The only man that has seen death face to face,,, why he go kon dey afraid D
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Obj is no longer consequential. Even GEJ rating is well above him. O ma se o
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by desmond2pk: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Common soldiers
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by 8stargeneral: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Na death dey fear u self
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Onitola2: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
TITOPE:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/im-not-afraid-of-death-says-obasanjo-2/amp/
can this man kip kwayet? As if he didn't have 8 years to make 9ja better..... Even his ogun state is not much developed.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by OBAGADAFFI: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2019
anonimi:

Abacha locked him up, what happened?
Don't forget that barawo bubu worships the same god as Abacha.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

And where is Abacha today?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Enwhen(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2019
360degreess:
.Keep quiet old man.Buhari does not have ur time.the frustration of this year's election is enough to kill u.

Why are you killing yourself ??

Even Buhari is not pained like u... None of them worth our sympathy , OBJ, IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu...ALL FAILED NIGERIANS...they were meant to enjoyed so many things including scholarships, things were made easy for them all these were made possible for them by our heroes past , but today this same people that went through scholarship to the highest height , Buhari is president today with school cert but we have many Masters and graduates rooming the streets with no job, yet Baba Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy , wants everything for free and nothing ready to work...I don't blame him because ethe blame goes beyond him...some Africa countries have come to accept things are wrong and have gone back to the drawing board, presently things have started to work for their people...my question is .....WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ACCEPT THAT THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG , AND GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD TO GET THINGS RIGHT ??... let's not forget the good days of Nigeria , we can get it back with the human and natural resources we have , but not with all these old ones who are obsolete.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by hamered: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
He should take Rice Purity Test cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Successlane: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
iamawara:
This one mad ooh

Baba is becoming irrelevant. Don't quote me oh

Actually … has become irrelevant

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Successlane: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
hybridblood07:
You're wrong bro. Abacha was scared of OBJ because of his connection even after service that's why Abacha imprisoned him..

IMPRISONED somebody you are SCARED of?

How does this add up?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by akdjr(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Take it or accept it, our political ruling class is in the hand of the Generals..... OBJ rule 8years and create a strong cabal that anoint candidate that will ascend the top seat and I am seeing Buhari and the cabal doing same.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Myketuale(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
why baba go fear death?? person wey don dine with with Boko boys. Respect!!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Auxtin85(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
aspiring44:

Unless he wants to become Methuselah.

Death is inevitable.

Yes oo
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Smalldick123(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Impunity everywhere. Am the ftc but the mods removed it after the mod will say buhari no good. And the little one them give u na u worse pass buhari. If this mods reach buhari level guess what will be nigerians fate
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by anonimi: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
And where is Abacha today?

Where is Shehu Musa Yar'Adua today?
In the meantime the gorilla will be locked up again if he does not shut up before the Frankenstein monster he created consumes him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2286872_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Finnestgreat: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Is like he hasn't heard the saying "death lays its icy hands even on kings" but obasanjo no b king
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by InvertedHammer: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
/
Na so dem dey talk....until it comes down to it.

Abacha vs OBJ || Abacha vs Diya.|| Abacha vs Abiola.

The international community that OBJ and Abiola hoped on abandoned them.Na only God (via Indian prostitutes) saved OBJ. The good thing is that Diya was woman enough to cry "her" way out of it.

One is only as strong as a dictator permits. Buhari may decide to go rogue anytime.
/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.