Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo (21888 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Prophet777: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Pls sir, you can die first so that we can believe you are actually saying the truth this time around. Not the first time you are saying this.

Political statement... Mtcheeew!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by 369digital: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
That need not be told, you had really been highly blessed, no need to be afraid of death.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Baba iyabo, u are not going anywhere,nobody we kill u, we must but enjoy this change u created for niger becos of ur own selfish interest of planing for ur 3rd term then.

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by NaMeAboki: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Expired serial letter writer - who cares whether you are afraid or not?.
Buhari has sent all his political enemies to irrelevance - starting from you to Atiku, Fayose to Saraki, Dino to Reno; all washed out and no longer relevant.
The few that remain e.g. FFK and Kanu have been reduced to mere tweeter critics without clout, as nobody take twisted far fetched stories serious anymore.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
when I reach your age, baba, na me go dey pray for death.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by cooltola(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by bangbangall: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
If you want to know those that insults their parents at home come to Nairaland you will see them.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by OBIPLUS(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
Enquires +2348063389700.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
This reply was copied from a thread of the same title, that was closed so as not to duplicate this one. E ket as e be.

Whether you love him or loathe him, revere him or revile him, Obasanjo is the quintessential African survivor, who has ridden The Tiger not once but THREE times, as Nigeria's head of state, both military and civilian. That feat alone, almost accomplished by the Evil Genius of Minna Mountain, Retired General Babangida, identifies Obasanjo as a man gifted with prodigious strategic intellect, that makes him even today in the winter years of his life, a veritable force of nature whose regional influence would be perilous to underestimate.

It takes the deep-thinking mind of a chess-playing grand-master, to discern the forces at play in the murky waters of Nigerian politics while ascending the food chain towards the pinnacle of power where, as Head of State, snap decisions must be made to either harness, appease or annihilate those myriad special interests, any of which could topple a president who fails to contemplate his every footfall several steps AHEAD, in the deadly tussles and intrigue that come with the territory.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by orisa37: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
You're not a Coward. You're already in the Book of Life. Death is your Transition to eternal life.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Insectkiller: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Louder!!!!

Respect Baba!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by orisa37: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Obasanjo has become the man they cannot arrest.

Abacha arrested him under Marshall law. The World was careful not to set NIGERIA ablaze because the serving Military was mad.

Now in a Democracy, any President that tries such nonsense will set his Country ablaze himself.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Awol1:
Lol. Obasanjo has become the man they cannot arrest.

Buhari is strong, Cabals are dangerous, no where Obj dey.

Baba can run his mouth as he likes.

Man is Pandora box that Buhari and the cabals know they better not open.

Keep grabbing them by the balls Baba.

I laugh at your naivety to think that this current govt, having completely demystified Obasanjo, has any regard for him nor take him serious for a second.

Obasanjo that has been thoroughly beaten blue and black is who you are celebrating as your god.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by hostlink: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good for him

Download free research topics and material for all department by visiting www.researchs.com.ng
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by orisa37: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
That's just a Monkey-Business.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by juman(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who cares even if he die together with his useless family.

He is a nuisance that destroyed Nigeria than anybody else.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by hybridblood07(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe you should do your research properly.
Successlane:

IMPRISONED somebody you are SCARED of?

How does this add up?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by juman(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
when I reach your age, baba, na me go dey pray for death.

Most Nigerians would not reach his age before they die. Nigeria is a destroyed country, death is at every corner.

Greedy generals caused that.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by ebere100001: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
OBJ died the day he went back to his vomit haven sworn that he would rather die than support Atiku for the presidency. He is a living dead now.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
juman:

Most Nigerians would not reach his age before they die. Nigeria is a distroyed country, death is at every corner.

Greedy generals caused that.

na truth you yarn, my brother.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Bigmikedagod(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
payperpost:
sure! @82 Baba is closer to where he's heading to, compare to where he's coming from, he doesn't have any reason to fear.

that was what my friend popsy told some armed robbers that came to their house waving guns, he wanted to go and piss and they started pulling their guns, and baba said to the untrained kids, see! at my age (85) I'm closer to where I'm going than ever.
pray for grace to live this long like me" and baba went on to use the bathroom and even took a shower.

wow
lovely
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Bigboss111(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Though this old man is not all that good, but I enjoyed a lot during his tenure as Nigeria's President backed by business Mogul, Atiku Abubakar. He was fully in control and the economy was booming as I always figure one woman on TV, Ngozi Okonjo Ewela, strategicly moulding her ways while Mr Soludo is doing same in CBN. Oh! What a team!!

Feel like shedding tears. Then NIGERIA was really Nigeria. I use to drive myself and travel from Abuja to Kano peaceful and safely in the evening after office hours on Fridays. At that time I watched football matches at the National Stadium which was New. When I was Lagos, OMG... I can't continue... Baba/Atiku... against all odds (stealing inclusive) things were far better.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Umarzy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okay
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo by Gordonz07(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
The only living Oracle present in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / FCTA Demolishes Illegal Market Allegedly Use For Criminal Activities In Abuja / Governors In State Of Emergency Lose Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.