Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Danny Rose Says He Will Leave Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danny Rose Says He Will Leave Tottenham (446 Views)

Spurs' Danny Rose Says He Cannot Wait To Retire From Football Because Of Racism / Manchester City Vs Tottenham: Walker An Enemy Of Spurs – Danny Rose / Harry Kane May Have To Leave Tottenham To Become A World Class Player Says Nevil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danny Rose Says He Will Leave Tottenham by bbadmin: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Danny Rose has revealed he will leave Tottenham at the end of his contract in 18 months - but insists he is going nowhere before then.

Spurs were understood to be keen to offload the left-back in the summer, and left him out of their squad for the pre-season trip to Asia so he could "explore prospective opportunities with other clubs".
"I've said I've got 18 months left on my contract and I'm not going anywhere until my contract has finished.

"Daniel Levy told me in the summer there was no new contract for me at Tottenham, which is fine. I respect that. We move on.

"My contract is up in 18 months' time and I'll leave the football club then. People can save their time trying to get stuff ready for January about me being sold because I can tell you now; it isn't happening.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2020 Draws / Kevin De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Jose Mourinho Twice At Chelsea / OFFICIAL: 18-year-old Greenwood Named UEL Player Of The Week With A Brace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.