Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Happened At The Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Happened At The Embassy? (1028 Views)

See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened At The Embassy? by Vicjustice: 8:41am On May 24, 2007
Babefishing Dating, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com
I am making an investigation about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of foreign embassies in Nigeria, i would want you to post your experiences and the out come of your applications:
What's the reason you applied for a visa, was the visa approved or refused; and if REFUSE (as always is the case), i'd want to know the reason for the refusal.
Comments, please.
Re: What Happened At The Embassy? by ArmedLion(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2007
our people are to blame, we are responsible for the ill treatments that we get from the foreign embassies in nigeria, even the nigerian workers at these embassies are acting as if they belong to the foreign country sad
Re: What Happened At The Embassy? by BabaDibia: 9:33am On May 27, 2007
as long as you are going to ambasy with no protetion you can be treeted bad. if you want go to ambasy i can protect you with medisin that make you special in the eye of embasador so that whatever you say the embasador will gree and give you visa. the problem with our yong sons and douther is shy. if you forget shy you can make it to abroad or usa with medisin and peopel don't know you have it. if you want medisin that will charm ambasador send me mesage.
Re: What Happened At The Embassy? by Dios(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2007
hope you're joking
Re: What Happened At The Embassy? by BabaDibia: 10:17am On May 27, 2007
you think i am joking becouse i bring the medisin isue, eh?
Re: What Happened At The Embassy? by Bulga(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2007
@ Dios,
Baba is not joking, he is searching for someone he can 419 in the name of juju & visa. You need not to be told that most Nigerians are mugu when it comes to superstition. You may not believe, but a lot will contact this fake Baba Dibia and he will defraud them.

(1) (Reply)

Pfl Surulere - Your Passport To Uk Education: 30 Eric Moore Close, Surulere / Admission In Sweden Finland Or Norway / Travelling With A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.