Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? (1050 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Good morning guys,
What is the best way or method to woo a lady you sincerely love

I am in love with a lady back from my secondary school days but due to my age and shyness I couldn't express my love to her and to worsen it she is the religious type.

I bump into her recently at a fast food restaurant, chicken republic to be precise.

We converse at length about our secondary school days and the fun of been in the same club,not football or night club but press club to be precise.

During the conversation I find out she is single but not thinking of going into a relationship now.

After the informal talk we exchange contacts and I offer to foot the bills for the food but she turn it down and instead paid for it all.
What magnanimity,couldn't believe.

I need companionship, boredom and loneliness is not worth it.

Thanks.....

Femiayo
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by sweetonugbu: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Slap her with 100,000 naira, you will get her attention

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by viceddy95(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2019
cool
Bros are you working or are you trying financially "if yes" don't rush things ,she will be the one looking for your attention........

"IF NO"
Go hustle and leave girl matter for now,because she won't give you face,,,any time you need to ease your self,;go ashawo joint and make yourself happy:;..

My piece of advice..
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
You can't love someone you are not dating or at least have spent significant time with. Love grows with time .

On the specifics of what to do with the lady friend, you can call her on your free days to catch up. If she does then she's intrested if she .makes excuses more than twice she is definitely not intrested and you should USE your limited time on earth wisely by spending it with Women who want to spend time with you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Lionpikin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
fayo6059:
[color=#006600][/color]
Good morning guys,

op, getting any girl of your choice is one of the easiest things, all you need to do is become an alpha male....how do you become an alpha male? just search out these usernames Ubunja and his mis-educations, Harddon and his dating drills, Martinez36, apply their posts to your life and watch women rolling all over you.....that girl would be the one running after you if you are an alpha.....you can thank me later
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
wooing is old school... just create value. troll her. tease her. ignore her.

direct approach dosent really work especially if the girl is high standard or super classy.

e.g this is what I mean when I say create value:

figure out her problem and help her solve it.

let's assume she s finding a particular topic too difficult to comprehend in class... let her know u can put her through... that's it...grin

make sure u prolong it, that way she ll always be the one coming to u... then u strike.

creating value allow people to come to u, u become a gold fish.grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
wooing is old school... just create value. troll her. tease her. ignore her.

direct approach dosent really work especially if the girl is high standard or super classy.

e.g this is what I mean when I say create value:

figure out her problem and help her solve it.

let's assume she s finding a particular topic too difficult to comprehend in class... let her know u can put her through... that's it...grin

make sure u prolong it, that way she ll always be the one coming to u... then u strike.

creating value allow people to come to u, u become a gold fish.grin

yeah,create value.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lionpikin:
op, getting any girl of your choice is one of the easiest things, all you need to do is become an alpha male....how do you become an alpha male? just search out these usernames Ubunja and his mis-educations, Harddon and his dating drills, Martinez36, apply their posts to your life and watch women rolling all over you.....that girl would be the one running after you if you are an alpha.....you can thank me later
OK,I want to be an alpha male.
I will search them out right away,thanks man.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by cerpvad(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Do you have a car? Otherwise, Save up money and get a nice car and watch how ladies will flock after you grin grin grin
fayo6059:
[color=#006600][/color]
Good morning guys,

I am in love with a lady back from my secondary school days but due to my age and shyness I couldn't express my love to her and to worsen it she is the religious type.

I bump into her recently at a fast food restaurant, chicken republic to be precise.

We converse at length about our secondary school days and the fun of been in the same club,not football or night club but press club to be precise.

During the conversation I find out she is single but not thinking of going into a relationship now.

After the informal talk we exchange contacts and I offer to foot the bills for the food but she turn it down and instead paid for it all.
What magnanimity,couldn't believe.

I need companionship, boredom and loneliness is not worth it.

Thanks.....

Femiayo
Re: What Is The Best Way To Woo Or Toast A Girl You Love??? by Riele(f): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
You just met her after some years and you're in love already ?

Pls , how do you guys do it .

(1) (Reply)

Chat Mate / Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful / Whom Do I Take My Fiancée To See Before Introduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.