Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79588 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by mekuxiani(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
HIV test kit is de market test and do what you want
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by carpdiemz: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

abeg pass d woman to me i need a baby mama na too just go do medical test for her first case closed grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Godhatesodomy: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by hygeekom: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pls, be wise! She is up to something.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't even think is only guys that uses girls for Y+ you better be careful and use protection if not see your life for outside ooo[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Lastmankc(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Op, sex and pu*ssy kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

It's a good idea to take her for medical tests

She wants a child and she may not care if you don't provide for her

I think you need to help her get pregnant but before then, let her open up to you why she desperately needs a child

And what will be the child future is you decided to leave the relationship

As you said she is older than you, maybe she is capable of taking care of b the child with or with out you

There is also another possibility of you getting married to her, you won't be the first

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Sambaby7640: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
the fear of STD is real
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by gozzy121(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
this one she insisted no cd . my bro is better to run for ur precious life. than had I know comes at last.tnx
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by nauto: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Follow your mind

Sex does not last more than 6hours
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by fortifiedng: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
is it that sex before marriage does not count/matter anymore??

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

For your mind you are advising people abi?

Abeg no make me laugh

Me keh? I get mouth....

You can laugh all you want. I kmow all I'm saying is falling on deaf ears but me I'll sha say my own. So laugh weh weh
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ogbuefi677(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
SBL28:
Free her, sex should not be that complicated. Unless you want to risk it all! But over what undecided
A very apt summary.
Babe,you get sense well well ooo
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Two of you should just go do a test before you proceed and if your both clear hit her front right and center raw but alway obey your first mind
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by airminem(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bed time post. Give a gal what a gal wants, then enjoy it!

meanwhile, tell her you are HIV plus if you haven't taken the bond seriously. Then watch her demo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Angy55(f): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

Stop seeing her jor. In this age I wonder how folks have unprotected sex with whom they are not legally married to.

Team 'Trust nobody'.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Tamzy: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bro, I had similar experience from an older lady who once came to visit me knowing too well that she was on her ovulation, she planned this with her elder sister before visiting. I never knew until after the first round and I realized it, so I asked her and she confirmed it so I went quickly for postinor 2. To my greatest surprise she rejected the drugs and told me its for girls within the age bracket of 20-27, she was about 36 then, and so she refused and I never plan to settle with her so I was left with my fate, I thank my stars when she called me few weeks later that her plans didn't play out. Not to forget she was telling me the same thing that she doesn't mind if I support her to raise the child or not, whenever am ready to father the child I am welcome. Now that's to show how desperate most of these menopause approaching ladies could be. So my advice, stand your ground unless you see her as your wife in the future, secondly she might even have a deadly infection and is looking for how to infect you as her victim.

7 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
WTF! Bros, please don't do it. She's definitely wants to implicate you. Run for your life...she's just an imp!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by olatunyemi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
I am sorry if I will offend you with this but I always read your comments on threads with hope of seeing a free and intelligent mind. This comment is not from your brain I have been following

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by madridsta007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Sorry sir, but I may be harsh here...

“You are foolish.”

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Butoneday2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
If you did not see any future then quit rather than fucking. angry
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are real...I like your sincerity.

It's very hard for a man to have a woman alone n he is aroused n in the mood for sex n because the girl said no condom he will now say "I no do again"....man!...a full blooded man!

Abeg make una no dey whine me!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by beejay501: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bleep Raw jor..
Its only Genital warts she will give you.
We have doctors here on Nairaland to help you out after

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by yesloaded: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
If you are truly clever as your username implies,I bet you will run for your life

Is it a must for you to ***fill in gap* her?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by foreshore(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

How does that concern us. You are on your own
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by yesloaded: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
If you did not see any future then quit rather than fucking. angry
Well said
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by xcelentattitude(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
All I see here is someone's destiny up for sale and it is yours @OP

Desist from it and turn to God or this could turn out to become that bad story you'll be telling your children or grandchildren.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by nairalanduseles: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
As long as she is not South African u re safe......
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
She just needs a child to call her own not that she has any negative idea in her mind. She's probably wanting to rush it because she feels she's aging. I'm sure she's very clean and she isn't trying to implicate you for anything.
My advice : do it if you also feel like having a child with her but don't if you don't feel like.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Me keh? I get mouth....

You can laugh all you want. I kmow all I'm saying is falling on deaf ears but me I'll sha say my own. So laugh weh weh
Am not laughing...am just trying to make you realize that abstinence is not in the dictionary of youths these both christians n Muslims...
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by HowDareU: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
. . . Think with your head and not with your d**k. She has ulterior motives. She is desperate to either be a baby mama or to force you to settle down with her. Still, run when your dicknity is intact. Again, the choice is yours OP. GOODLUCK in your future adventures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.